How can I get tanned in the winter? I hate being pale as a fucking ghost

How can I get tanned in the winter? I hate being pale as a fucking ghost.

tanning salon you retard

not OP but
isn't that gay as fuck?

Also i'm circumcised. Do i need to wrap something over my knob-end so it doesn't crisp up? Or do you supposed to wear underwear?

I'm thinking it might be gay as fuck. Might as well get my nails done after.

Grow the fuck up OP
And forget about tanning salons, they are the quickest way to get a skin cancer

Get a spray tan. It's gay, but honestly so is caring about how pale you are

Tanning? What are you, a fucking wop?
Enjoy being pale you fuck. I hate being bronze all the time. I look like a peasant.

you're right and i know it in my heart
>not wanting to be as white as possible
what was i thinking

Triggered, much? My father is hapa with a very tanned complexion throughout the year, same as my three siblings. Yet out of the whole family I for some reason am pale as snow if I'm not exposed to the sun periodically.

I don't need to be a fucking Guido, I just need to be slightly tinted.

go outside

Just do it. I love it plus the people working there are usually nice. If I have to wait im always chatting with the girls there.
First time i was uncomfortable noy cleaning after myself because i felt bad for the people working there but thats what they re there for

Melonotan

>cleaning after myself
did you shit the tanning bed?

why not? They're paid to clean up after you

>Live in Texas
>Have days in December where it's in the 70s
>Chill out on my hammock and soak up that sun

But you did tip them, right?

Is melonotan safe to use? I can't find a lot of bad articles about it but am not entirely sure

I'm so pale I look deceased. Fuck all you who say forget about tanning.

i used to be really pale also, that changed when I had to walk 20 minutes 5 times a week to go to the bus stop, i always walked to the gym, sat outside and read on my kindle in my free periods.

i'm not tanned or anything, I just look normal now and not extremely pale, it's not hard when you are really pale, incorporate walking outside into your daily routine for about 20 minutes with increasing importance when it is sunny outside.

my friends always called me polish and a ghost, those cheeky cunts.

also don't use suncream when it's sunny outside

dude if you're naturally pale just embrace it and stop trying to be a guido nigger. I myself am naturally pale and used to fret about this shit. just forget about it. there are also so many health risk surrounding all that tanning bullshit. if you thinks it make you look leaner and more attractive guess what will lead to the same result - getting leaner.

I don't want cancer though.