If you aren't using this time to buy up alts you're an idiot

I took all my money out a couple months ago. What's the fastest method to get money on Bittrex? Fucking cuckbase takes a week.

Wrong. Your shitcoin isn't going to do very well when 1000 sat is 10 cents.

cant help but feel something unexpected will happen and my alts will crash further after the fork

I keep wanting to try localbitcoins

Mmmm theres another BIGGER fork coming in the next 3 weeks. The rally of bitcoin will go even higher

You mean like the machines to get the redemption slips? Are those basically offline wallets? That would be really nice to get and lock away for a long time.

What are all these forks even for? As far as I can tell they're making money out of thin air

I'm too dumb to figure out how there are no guides

I want to but don't know what to buy. Have about half a Bitcoin. Any suggestions?

Alts still haven't recovered from when btc broke 5k now they are plain kill

Eth is undervalued right now. Ltc follows Btc usually, so I expect that will readjust soon

forking is a self-release valve for coins when groups of developers or miners differ about protocol and implementation of BIPs

it keeps bitcoin itself from being forcefully taken over by people who want to make it into something "new" and forces them to make a new bitcoin out of it.

with the segwit 2x we're having a situation where the MINERS and the bitcoin CORE developers disagree about protocol. and the segwit2x people have 80% of the hashing power, meaning they essentially control the fate of the blockchain, not the developers. but the bitocin core team will keep making non segwit 2x blockchain move, resulting in two bitcoins who want to be bitcoin and we've never had a non-bitcoin fork have majority hashpower.

fork are because people don't like the current specs of the bitcoin and want to move to an upgraded version of it, also free money too

Do you think that the money flowing into BTC now will flow out into alts after the fork ?

Btc is useless without alts. Unless you want to wait hours for a transaction and pay $3 every time

alts =/= ETH

ETH even with transaction utility and ICO platform is -60 in the last 6 months.

Absolutely. Everyone thinks this means free cash just like bch back in August. The new forked coin is going to flop

Good call, haven't looked into eth or ltc. Eth down over 30% in last month.

swing and another miss. bitcoin gold will be popular because you can GPU mine it.

Drug sites are moving away from BTC because of the fees and time. There's no practical use for it.

>bitcoin is 6000$ because of websites like silkroad

swing and yet another miss, you're out of here.

more like
>what is monero?