How can I get this body?

>hurr go back to /a/
>become 2d
Im serious here, I want to obtain this body

This is you fatso, so never
Fuck off

garou's back has left humanity behind, can't be done

You will never have the body of a cartoon character. fuck off

Have the genetics, insertions and proportions of the character whom you wish to look like.

can't be done, you could try killing yourself though, might help.

Wow thats rude

>rude
rude is coming into a place and not thinking for yourself while you shit everything up by asking autistic questions.

kill yourself.

sage

Train under Bang

>Be born with broad shoulders and muscle insertions that are so perfect they are the sort of thing that japanese cartoon artists draw so that fat weebs in the west will use their character as a means to project their power fantasies.
>Then lift for several years with a good routine and nutrition
>Or do roids for about a year

Basically be genetically gifted and work hard for years, you ain't got the first and who are you kidding you can't do the second.

Do bjj and as many combat sports as possible as well as ample cardio. Ignore the bullies. When I started put I used rock lee as motivation. You can do it user. Post a current pic so I can help you more.

Aint happening without roids and being gifted by perfect insertions.

We aren't bullying OP. We're dispelling the autistic notion that you can "get" someone elses body, especially a fictional one.

Bone and muscle structures are as unique as faces. OP will never look like that character is he has let's say, narrow shoulders, wide hips or any insertions that just plain don't look like the character.

and the insertions of that character are of course heavily idealised, because it's anime. It's like asking how to achieve Namek Goku mode, it ain't happening. It's a fucking drawing bro.

*if he has

What matters is this man wants to improve himself and I'll be damned if a litte bit of autism stops me from getting him in the right direction.

It's fine to take a character as inspiration but if he's just looking to model himself on a single character then there's no point telling him anything but the truth.

Your advice was also shit. Martial arts and cardio to look like that? Not a chance. No fighter looks that aesthetic.

Let him improve in his own weird way. He won't look that way but he'll feel that way. He wants the results more than the body. I don't see you helping.

Checked. Truth

then he should read the sticky and work out by himself.

Agreed. Read the fucking sticky op.

Exactly. I don't think anyone is under the impression that they can get the EXACT body as someone else, they just want tips to get their body close to the one they're using as inspiration.

>not wanting this goal body
Why lift for aesthetics when you can achieve god-tier practical strength with 100 pushups 100 situps 100 squats + 10km run.

OP, you asking for something like this?

Kys bitchboi

I fucking hate weebs jesus christ

> print out pic related
> cut with scissors

u've uptained the body user

gymcel cope