Is Bitcoin in a bubble? Is the fucker going to pop and be low as fuck...

Is Bitcoin in a bubble? Is the fucker going to pop and be low as fuck? I want to buy 1 bitcoin to start investing with but i'm scared i'm going to buy high and have to sell low. I really don't want to take out this loan and get fucked royally in the ass especially if I can avoid it. Also, has anyone dealt with Bitconnect? Is it legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, I know because my dad works at the Bitcoin bubble factory and he says it's going to pop soon, all of them.

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
GOLD EXACTLY SAME A PYRAMID SCHEME AS A BITCOIN BUT ALREADY ABSORB ALL IN

lol no. stop being a faggot and buy into the future before it’s even more expensive.

Everything is a bubble. Set a goal on how much money you want to make and don't invest more than what you can afford too lose.

According to my calculations, the proper price for bitcoin is $1,500 USD. Sell now while you can.

bitcoin has atleast 100x in it until it's at a realistic top.

I'm still waiting for that 2200 dip Jp Morgan said was sure to happen

Financial experts says that it will not be a bubble until it reach 120k. So we're ok for a while.

I've been looking into bitconnect. Many people seem to be happy with it and are seeing results. But many people also think it's a ponzi scheme. Literally what isn't a ponzi scheme? Wtf do they think the federal reserve and social security are?

Actually the jews on cnbc and Bloomberg have been saying it's in a bubble forever.

Not a bubble but I think there will be volatility because of the upcoming forks.

>take out this loan
red flag
anyway, don't buy unless you can hold for several years before paying back the loan

>take out this loan (to buy crypto)
kys

This is the final pump for bitcoin. Get out before we kill it next month. You've been warned

Bro, I'm sorry.

The report didn't say that. It said it would go BETWEEN 2,200 and 3,000.

I misread it as well.

P R I C E D I N
R
I
C
E
D
I
N

Link to article?

Wait till it crashes after the segwit2x. Then just go for a long term hold.

>low as fuck
you can't rationally put a floor or ceiling on it. It's not a traditional financial asset.

Yes, BTC is in a bubble.

Irrational markets can remain irrational for incredibly long periods of time, so you might as well ride the bubble while you have a chance.

It's not going to crash after Segwit2x. Unless you're talking about the 1x chain. That'll be basically unusable and collapse to nothing.

>segwit2x
is that the bitcoingold fork, or something else?

How can you deny that this is a bubble lol

Look at all the shitcoins, the airdrops, the ICOs

People throwing money at anything, they know nothing about the team or the project. Devs don't even have prior experience and can't even speak proper English

Anyone that doesn't understand that this is a bubble will lose their money

Spoken like a true nocoiner

When your grandma owns BTC it's a bubble, until then gtfo this board Jamie Dimon

??????

Who said I'm a nocoiner faggit, I didn't say there was no money to make here

I'm just saying it's a bubble and it WILL pop, most likely all over this board and the normies. I'm still getting my piece of the cake lol

It's new territory man, no one can answer that bubble question. It can go either way, place your bets.

6k seems like a bargain though to own such a massive stake in BTC. If it does become a serious currency you would be well beyond lamboland with 1/21,000,000 of the whole thing.

Otherwise you'll have stock in MySpace, Palm Pilot, Blackberry or any of the other firsts that just didn't cut it.

My report says it WILL go between 5,500 and 6,300. I am le big expert now.

Yeah bitcoins are basically like the tulips bubble and a huge ponzi, a huge scam.
I mean, seriously, 6000 dullars for some numbers ?
This makes no sense, it's going to crash really hard all the way back to 5500, and you losers have no one to blame but yourselves for losing all you have.

>wants to start investing
>very first investment is bitconnect pyramid scheme

Never going to make it.

Umm no sweetie, please educate yourself