So Veeky Forums are you able to steal a whole stove in a riot?

So Veeky Forums are you able to steal a whole stove in a riot?
How can white boiis even compete with superior mexican rioter strength?

I can just buy one.

t. weak rich fag

Nothing compensates for being a Spic t b h

while you pay for furniture PACO brings it to your HOME as your wife watches his superior MEXICAN STRENGTH and fucks him right in your new SOFA

>put a stove on your back
>cop pulls up

whats the next step in your master plan? also how much does a stove weigh

hang on wouldnt it have been easier to steal laptops, sell them, and then buy the stove and have it delivered?

Found the white boy

found the idiot

>mexicans
>rioter
>logic

kek

took me 20 seconds

mexican rioter detected, so what do you got?

good one juan

That's not a stove

I'm just guessing lol, not sure what it is, maybe a wash machine or something.

Relax you sensitive bitch.
Are you one of the white kidz that can't take bantz and post paragraphs and graphs about how superior white people are?

In case anyone was wondering, this is a riot in Mexico over the increase in gas prices due to the energetic reform. In president Peña Nietos six year term, the price of gas has increased 20%, while the minimum wage has stayed the same. In response to these riots, the treasury and Pemex (mexican nationa petroleum) are.closing down 400 gas stations for an indefinate period of time. The politicians in Mexico are about as greedy as they are stupid.

No way. If it's anything it's a dryer. Any fucking weakling could pickup a dryer like that

Any sauce user?

just google it

>tfw this never happened and paco is 5'1" and doesn't shower

>Maria rejected me

Crashing this riot

I'm angry, ashamed and laughing my ass off at the same time.
What a fucking shit show.

t. Mexican

I feel the same way about Jews.
T. Jew

holy shit that's fucking crazy

kek

>wife
>implying
',:^) do u kno where u r????

lel nice played schlomo

I feel the same way about white people

T. White

>implying stoves are heavy

Unless you're getting something that's actually well made and costs a decent amount stoves weigh very little. They're just awkward.

Now laundry machines on the other hand, that's an impressive loot.

It all keeps tumbling down
Tumbling down
Tumbling down

Why would you fucking idiots steal the actual stove when you can just steal a handful of the claim tickets and come back later?

we can't. this is mexico's national sport.

>1/5 more
>Same increase as from $2.00 to $2.50
Holy shit Mexicans are shit.

Whoops meant from 2.5 to $3

It adds up massively

If it was a 50% increase I could see some problems but that's just pathetic.

The gallon of gas is 3USD and the minimum wage is 4USD

How can whie boiis even compte agaisnt PACO strength?
I thought it was decapitating

>20%
It actually increase 20% from the 31st to the 1st of January. Prices doubled this year.

Due to the increase of gas prices electricity and every other produc which is moved accross the country in a vehicle (every fucking thing) will increase in price.

One kilogram of Tortillas (stereotype, much?) will go from 10mn to 14mn.

Mexican Peso has dropped from 16.5mn = 1usd to 21mn = 1 usd

Inflation is going up

Just so you know, minimum wage is 78mn/day, yup that's right less than 4usd for 8 hours of hard work.

That user didn't express himself correctly. Prices incrased 20% from one day to the other.

Refer to this

I fear for Pablo's family.

Natty?

>the politicians in Mexico are this shitty, and people don't think that Trump could get them to build the wall
Trump just needs to bide his time and Mexico will put up the wall to keep their citizenship from free falling

Their polticians are just getting the mexican slaves ready to come over and get fucked even harder in america.
That's all.
I look forward to the sexy as fuck vaguely legal latinas. Goddamn, god himself said one day LET THERE BE SEX ON LEGS when he made them bitches.

Do not look forward to them niggas taking over entire neighborhoods and being an easily replaceable slave labor workforce that simply refuses to speak any english.

No, im a browm boy who posts manlet memes but in reality im 5'5

i've stolen thousands and thousands of dollars in clothing, tens of thousands in groceries and alcohol, all without a riot

so i beat him

life imitates art

why is everything i post a thread killer

Kek that's how I feel. Almost every time I post, the thread dies.

>and doesn't shower
mexicans are among the most showered races

How the fuck can you make that claim?

And why couldn't you just let the thread die with the two cucks crying about being thread killers? That way would have been better than this.

/pol/itician here.
This is bullshit.
Gas prices and shit are going up due to rioters attacking gas pipelines and shit like that and generally being shitty people.

I think that this didn't start as a very "organic" movement, but as these "actors" started doing real damage and prices for shit actually went up, then more regular people actually got involved.

Mexico is so fucked rn, with cartels, their government, the groups that are there to protect people FROM the police, and now this.
Surprisingly, one of the best hopes is Trump since most of their up and coming politicians are trash.

You seem upset.

>/pol/itician here.

You say that like it doesn't make your opinion entirely invalid.

About what? I can assure you I am not. That was a sincere question and a slightly comedic observation.

Since I move them with a dolly and not move them, I'd guess 400 ish pounds if it's an iron. The cheap half plastic half iron ones are close to 250

>aggressive tone
>mad about the thread not dying
>multiple expletives and pointless insults
>"Why no sir, I'm completely calm :^)"

>opinion

He made bold statements that you are welcome to refute any time you want. It's not like he advocated an unfalsifiable ideological doctrine in his post and said nothing else. There were opinions in there, but claims were made and arguments put forth as well.

Why do all you people sound like that annoying conspiracy guy that sat in the front row of my politics 101 class and never stfu about anything

>there are people who don't regularly squat their ovens
>ISHYGDDT

>aggressive tone
>cursing

We're on fucking Veeky Forums you silly bitch.

>wants the thread to die

I wanted the thread to die the second I saw the faggot "oh boohoo why am I a thread killer?" post. It had nothing to do with the thread itself or you. That guy basically just begged for it. It's not like I actually care, it's just funnier that way.

Now you want to explain how you know that Mexicans are the most showered of races or are you just going to behave like a whiny little jew for the rest of your life?

So do you say anything besides ad hominims?

What does that has to do with stealing stoves and tvs?

>666
checked

nothing, mexicans are beyond retarded.
t. mexican

>there are countries who don't steal whole kitchens in family as a recreative sport
Ay guey!

It's real man I'm Mexican and I can confirm that people are blocking the avenues and destroying shit

Mexican here
My dad is fucking 'rioting' right today and basically just stealing shit.
20 minutes ago he walked in, carrying a fucking piano he stole. He told that 'a piano make music, I am a car musician, I make honk music with my car, so the government took my gas and now I cant so they owe me a new instrument'. he just stole it for the thrill. fucking hate this shithole

>Now you want to explain how you know that Mexicans are the most showered of races

That wasn't me breh. In my experience Mexicans always smell like beans, tortillas, and cheap detergent.