Is Vascularity attractive?

Veeky Forums is vascularity attractive? How much is too much?

vascularity is attractive

but you can have too much vascularity

Vascularity is nasty bro.
Tone that pic down like 80% and thats my limit.

Daniel Tosh is an unfunny DYEL, who gives a shit?

This. You should be able to see most of the veins on your appendages and having big green veins down your chest, neck to your hamds is cool, but there's definitely a point where you can see too much.

Bitches love forearm and bicep veins

That's the only one you should have, maybe on the calves too

well thats too much unless youre going into a show or something

haha, like a penis right? roflmao 10/10 Tosh! How does he do it?!

that's too much

IME girls like a very modest amount of veinage. noticeable on the arms, a hint on the shoulders/upper chest, and a bit on the legs.

Absolutely ZERO neck or face veins

more than this gets you called a gross workout roid/skeleton freak

Chicks love veiny arms. Not so much legs.

There was an old guy who used to go to my gym that had very vascular legs. Everybody called him google maps.

Jealousy 101

I bet with veins like that he wouldn't have an issue finding one to inject steroids into.

was this at a 24 in mansfield? that guy as at my gym

>Everybody called him google maps.

Fucking kek

You don't inject roids into veins though

Top zozzle

yeah are you the dyel?

i'm going to kick your ass

>[via Reddit]
Why am I not suprised

This is true, girls love veiny forearms for whatever reason, as with everything though if you overdo it it will not look good to most people

I like vascular girls, I dunno.

This girl in my gym is so lean she has forehead vascularity, although I'm pretty sure she's anorexic.

I'd love to talk to her, but too autismo.

I kinda get it man. I don't like girls with extreme vascularity personally but a little vascularity is cute as shit.

>all these larping vascularfags

Nobody wants to see the parasite worms crawling under your skin you muttons.

severely gross fivexinfitecurve head

her head literally a function to be calculated why god
holy shit -1989/0 would run in fear and barf

How do I get vascularity on my arms though? there is literally no visible veins on it, do i get it with below 20% bf?

For men only yes. Not if the dude looks like groot. Its disgusting on women, vascularity on women make them look like overly agressive lesbos.

Lose weight. The leaner you re the more vasculairty.

Have muscle also helps.

Some of it is genetics. I am fat as fuck (15%) and have ZERO muscle mass and I am vascular.

I've never met a woman who found vascularity attractive. They might like lean hipsters these days, but if you actually talk about bulging veins, they're disgusted.

WTF AM I READING