Holy shit bros, is it really this easy to get girls mirin in the gym? Maybe we're gonna make it after all

Holy shit bros, is it really this easy to get girls mirin in the gym? Maybe we're gonna make it after all

youtu.be/bf168yM5KIg?t=54

>needs a belt for lmao 3 plate and a half

How much was that. Looked like 2 plates + 35 lb

embarassing video

300lbs in total, 2pl8 + 37.5 either side.

noice she was def mirin

>mfw I squat 3.5pl8 and nobody ever even looks at my way

cause you're fuckin ugly

>pulling sumo
>being a hamstringlet

What's with all these lifters and liking this gay music?

>sumo
>needs a belt
>weightlifting shoes, belt, knee sleeves for anything less than a three plate squat
>shit taste in music
Holy shit you fucking suck at weightlifting go kill yourself

OP here, video isn't mine, but thanks

yeah, but it depends on what the others are like at your gym

night time at my uni gym is filled with chads that all squat at least 2.5pl8 for reps. nobody blinks at something like 3pl8, not even the girls care because it's typical

on the other hand over winter break one time I went to a local gym near home with my sister. I was squatting 305x5 (5'7 @ ~155 lbs) and she said people stopped and stared at me lol

>He needs knee wraps and a belt for that????

>he's not even using the squat machine

Brehs, when i squat one of my knees are crunching, what can i do?

There's this kid who pretty much the lifts the same weight in my gym but looks like he weighs about 20 less than this guy, doesn't wear a belt, and doesn't smash the weights like a faggot.

If it only happens a few times, you're fine. Just gas moving around the joint,

Don't even lift any heavy weights and get mires daily? Why? Because I'm beautiful that's why.

Kek

>knee wraps
>belt
>sumo

make it stop

>skinny girl looks over with a wtf face
>Girls mirrinn muh
>MFW

my sides

Classic lifts are weird at most gyms.

Doing squats and deadlifts with *any* sort of significant weight on them well get you looks *at typical gyms*. Especially when you're slamming that shit down like on his DLs.

She's not mirin u, she's mirin the weight and your form. note how she immediately decides to go from normie to atg. sorry to break to you brehs, but soley lifitng isn't going to get you laid unless you have the face (the guy in the vid is 6/10 at best)

Skinner be mirin.

I lost count of how many reps he did looking at her face, but damn that's definitely impressive.

>People enjoying things that I don't like WAAAAHHH

what's with the faggy music

That's not how I raised you.

lmao

You didn't raise me, "mother".

Shit, that bitch was ugly

This. She was inspired. These autists can't tell the difference tho.

Video not available, post better link OP

Literally what? I go to the most normie gym in my country which is filled with gymbunnies, middle age NYR and teenagers and there's always people squatting and deadlifting. Stronglifts is basically the go to routine for anyone who starts lifting.

>do babbyweight 315 deadlift for reps at work gym
>not slamming down weight since I don't want to make loud noises or draw attention to myself
>Even after that qt cardiobunnnes staring at me
PLS STOP

>posting a broken link

>removed
OP you're a pussy