I'm lactose intolerant and looking for milk alternatives to mix with muh protein

I'm lactose intolerant and looking for milk alternatives to mix with muh protein.
Anyway I tried rice milk and it's tastes like shit, how is almond milk?
>inb4 activating it

lactaid
fairlife

I prefer soy milk to almond milk.

Cashew milk is the shit, too.

Get lactose free milk. Every milk alternative tastes like ass.

>lactaid
I take it, but it doesn't 100% eliminate problems with lactose, it's fine for like a cheesburger but for a pint of milk I still get issues. I
>cashew milk
didn't know this was a thing.
>soy
I hate soy products in general plus I read it has estrogen in it or some shit.
>lactose free milk
ill see if it's in store

Why do you hate soy?

Phytoestrogens in soy are not the same as estrogen made by the body, and they do not exert the same effects on the body.

If you are using whey protein I have bad news for you, OP.

Why do you hate soy?
cos it tastes wierd.
>whey protein
Pea protein master race

Hahaha, fag. Dairy raises estrogen levels in men, suck a dick you gynocuck fagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggot.

Why are people so fucking stupid? Why the fuck would soy milk production plants waste the extra money and time to add estrogen to the product? You know they have to acquire estrogen in bulk, and precisely measure and add it to their product during production. It's like people who think that red bull goes out and acquires bull urine to mix into their product just for kicks.

Companies want to mass produce a product for as cheaply as possible to maximize returns. It'd be cheaper and make way more money to just package and sell the estrogen as a stand alone supplement.

Think man, don't be such a moron.

If lactaid dosen't fix the problem you may have some issue besides the lactose intolerance

Multivitamin supplements or fortified juice. I guess there are some lactose free yogurts, but they either have a terrible taste or have so much fat it's counter productive to drink.
T. Visited Chile for 3 months, every fucking dairy is "lactose free", nothing is fortified.

+1 for lactose free milk. In addition to not destroying your digestive tract, it tastes better than normal milk (glucose+galactose is sweeter than lactose). If you can't find it in stores, you can always make your own by combining a few drops of lactase (found in pharmacies in the parenting section) with regular milk.

I can't drink soy milk due to allergies.

Pic related though, hemp milk is top tier.

t.someone with no allergies who understands nothing
>fortified
I take biotin, b12, co-enzyme q10 and multivitamins I don't need anymore.
ty senpai

Everyone has their favorite, and mine is oat "milk". It's not milk but better.

Literally zero protein. Milk makes me pass gas every five minutes when I drink it so I either get the store brand lactaid or soy milk.

It's really hard to get all your vitamins without fortified dairy or supplements, malnutrition is a really common and serious thing, try not to be deficient in anything and you'll feel so much better in every aspect.

Underrated post

ha. Haha. Hahaha. Hahahaahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just made a cup of hot cacao with a ghost pepper and ginger in this stuff.. add some liquid stevia cinnamon and vanilla extract.. and heat.

almond milk > else

oat milk.
seriously, just blend up some oats with honey do it