Just tried this shit with whole milk and it's pretty good

just tried this shit with whole milk and it's pretty good

is cheap protein a meme? this shit was less than 20$ why would you get anything else?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag9uT-E4EIL7dFZPZnR0WVZybGtFWnRKNzdKNm9XOVE#gid=0
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/uva9t/big_reddit_protein_powder_measurement_results/
labdoor.com/rankings/protein
cell.com/trends/endocrinology-metabolism/abstract/S1043-2760(13)00087-8?_returnURL=http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S1043276013000878?showall=true&cc=y=
cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-nutrition/article/div-classtitleassociation-between-sugar-sweetened-and-artificially-sweetened-soft-drinks-and-type-2-diabetes-systematic-review-and-doseresponse-meta-analysis-of-prospective-studiesdiv/C69825BDE14CE0DE9AB7FF2026D18D1B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read than list ingredients please.

Trust me you'll be shocked.

This.
So many of these 'protein shakes' are half sugar.

if you want """cheap protein""" go to myprotein or whatever the similar whey wholesaler is in your country

most cheap powders are full of sugar and/or milk powder

if that was even close to 20 bucks, you got fleeced. stop buying supps from brick and mortar stores. plenty of sites hunt for the best deals for you. i use fitnessdealnews.

>4g of sugar

oh wow time to kill myself

fuck off

> every 20-30g serve has 4g of sugar, among other fillers.
> implying this isn't a concern

enjoy never making it

>among other fillers
>trying this hard

look man I'm not judging you for spending a ton of money on powder just don't hate on guys who are more efficient with their money

non poverty powder (per 100g), has 6g sugar and 80g protein

how many scoops for protons though. cheap usually doesn't mean anything if the scoop value is half of a regular $40 one.

paying extra for actual whey ~90%+
vs
saving $ and getting 50% whey & 50% filler

but that's not what's happening here dude

Don't listen to the dyel shills. The supps don't make the man, the man makes the supps. You don't need expensive protein powder.

I bet you're one of those faggots spending hundreds on supplements a month. Kill yourself fucboi.

> $20 whey
> not being shitty

pick one

I'm a realfood fag. I don't drink memepowder

>you
>woke

pick one

> being too illiterate to read a label

I just read the label faggot and for less than 20$ it's a good fucking deal

I'm sorry you feel bad for spending too much but that's ok you'll live and learn

> being too illiterate to read a post

Here, since OP didnt post the fucking ingredient list here it is.

2 Lbs. Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (33 g)
Servings Per Container27
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 130
Calories From Fat 30
Total Fat 3.5 g 5%†
Saturated Fat 1.5 g 8%†
Cholesterol 80 mg 27%
Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2%†
Dietary Fiber 1 g 3%†
Sugars 2 g ††
Protein 20 g 40%†
Calcium 83 mg 8%
Iron .4 mg 2%
Phosphorus 74 mg 7%
Magnesium 20 mg 5%
Zinc .07 mg Super Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate)

^ Is why you dont buy cheap protein. Define Super Whey Protein Blend please. Exactly...

Also me again from 2nd post,

For adults, add one (1) scoop to 6-8 ounces or two (2) scoops to 14-16 ounces of your favorite beverage. Consume within 10 minutes after mixing.Take this product with an adequate daily fluid intake. Super Advanced Whey Protein can be taken immediately following exercise or as needed throughout the day in order to meet your daily protein requirements.

>...add one (1) scoop to 6-8 ounces or two (2) scoops to 14-16 ounces of your favorite beverage.

>Insert obligatory meme here.

Guarantee you're a dyel self-described hardgainer. But good goy.

>Using goy outside of /pol/.
>Attempting bait this hard.

Shoulda had 4 scoops this morning sir.

Its alright, just be aware that that one has creatine in it

i dont see the problem...

not OP

I don't see a problem, I drink gold standard but that's because I'm not poor

I don't know about body fortress but six star is fine. It's 30g of COMPLETE ANIMAL PROTEIN. That's all that matters. Especially since it's just protein powder. If you're taking it twice a day, your diet is shit anyway.

>Protein powder
>40% isn't even protein

for the price of 90% whey you may as well be buying fucking chicken breasts. or steaks if you buy ON. moron.

C R E A T I N E

I T
H A S
C
R
E
A
T
I
N
E

I
N

I
T

I personally dont trust proprietary protein blends.

Proprietary blends are commonly used practices that blend a bundle of shit in which the specific amounts of each ingredient are not listed but only the total amount is. We don't know exactly how much Whey protein isolate vs concentrate there is, or how much soy letchin there is ect ect. We can, of course, mathematically deduce the amount of each ingredient roughly by using the listed supplement facts to a degree however each tub will yield different results. If OP is concerned that much about his protein intake, than perhaps he should consider a dietary change rather than adding unnecessary supplementation. But to each their own. Just pointing shit out and providing number since no one else did.

aren't they required to put the ingredients in the most amount first on the list of ingredients?

What protein powders would you guys recommend then?

so?

No, unfortunately with proprietary blends there are no legalities specifically stating anything other than they must list what is in there. It can be in any order, arranged however they see fit. It doesnt have to list amount, source, content, or other additions.

omg what if you're a poor college student what am i supposed to do... is this why my butt isn't growing

Just so op knows. Also, that shit has soy if I remember erectly

it literally says zero soy protein on the bucket

it uses soy lecithin but what food item doesn't these days?

Me here again, here are some numbers I came up with as far as content goes.

Based on a serving size of 1 scoop

Price per server is .89$
Protein per serving is roughly 18.6gs
Concentration of bound protein is 56 %, sketchy on my math there
Has Acesulfame potassium and sucralose, watch out for those.
TOtal fat is .45g per serving
it DOESNT list cholesterol content
Sodium is 72mg per serving
Calcium is 155mg per serving
Suger is .26g per severing
Total proteins is 56.3gs per 100gs of product.
10g of glutamine per serving as well. Shits nasty.
Since above is defined we can measure that 73 % of the calories from 1 serving come from protein and 2.6gs of fat total per serving, despite the labels claims, than again my math may be wrong. Ace K is NOT listed as an ingredient but is a controversial artificial sweetener linked to negative influence on taste preference over long term use. It also has been linked to negative effects on cognitive function, prenatal development, and carcinogenicity.
Also Sucralose AKA Splenda... That should say enough.
Out of 18.6 grams per server this product contains about 56% protein by concentration which is HORSE ASS.

I can make your ass grow bby.

Soy lecithin doesnt not contain soy protein. They are 2 different things.

>Themoreyouknow.jpeg

Here, please gibsmedat. I need it for uh ... research ...

n-no you cant, only good protein...

here again, If you are that concerned about protein intake might I suggest beans? Me and my spouse love them and they go great in everything!

Do you recognize this face lads? WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag9uT-E4EIL7dFZPZnR0WVZybGtFWnRKNzdKNm9XOVE#gid=0
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/uva9t/big_reddit_protein_powder_measurement_results/
labdoor.com/rankings/protein

I think labdoor is secretly a shill for mp though

>2017
>still thinking that artificial sweeteners are bad

wew lad

Fuck artificial sweeteners. Didn't you see the news today? More new data showing how bad they are for you

>Using memes to counter argue without listing supporting evidence or rebutting the points your opponent made.
>2017

wew lad

m8...

I'm trying to get 1 gram of protein per 1lb of body weight at least and I way 115 lbs and I'm finding it impossible ;-; beans...thank you but do you guys fart all of the time no thanks. i will just eat 239082 chicken breasts

there is literally nothing wrong with artificial sweeteners

sugar industry pls go

Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, swiss cheese, eggs, HE NEED SUM MALK (Moo edition), good source of whey substitute, Top round steak, boneless porkchops, chicken breasts, yellowfin tuna, halibut girl, octopus, salmon, tilapia, anchovies, navy beans, lentils, roasties beef, bacon, chorizo, pepperoni, peanut butter, deze nut-remixed, green peas, quinoa, brown rice, brocolie, spinach, hell most greens in general.

Lots of choices my friend.

cell.com/trends/endocrinology-metabolism/abstract/S1043-2760(13)00087-8?_returnURL=http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S1043276013000878?showall=true&cc=y=

>ASB may increase risk of diabetes, metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular disease (not that you do any you fat fuck), and produce negative outcomes by interfering with learning pathways in the brain.
cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-nutrition/article/div-classtitleassociation-between-sugar-sweetened-and-artificially-sweetened-soft-drinks-and-type-2-diabetes-systematic-review-and-doseresponse-meta-analysis-of-prospective-studiesdiv/C69825BDE14CE0DE9AB7FF2026D18D1B

>The results of the meta-analyses demonstrate a clear positive association of the intake of both sugar-sweetened soft drinks and artificially sweetened soft drinks with the increasing incidence of type 2 diabetes. The association was stronger and more consistent for soft drinks sweetened with sugar than for those sweetened with artificial sweeteners, with an increase of 330 ml/d being associated with approximately 20 % increased risk.

>increasing incidence of type 2 diabetes...approximately 20 % increased risk.

That's just 2 articles produced within the last 3 years.

Would you like to cite counter evidence to support your claims or do you enjoy the taste of shit in your mouth?

correlation does not equal causation

lots of obese people drink diet coke everyday

Of course because you cant write any scientific article and have it published while using the word causation. There is so much false information and news out there that academic societies are scared to push any claim at all for fear of having their credibility destroyed by the opposition.

Also,

>Cite sources please

> ON is the only reputable brand
> $50 for 2kg is expensive

nigga its not hard to buy good protein powder and not go broke.

hint the internet is full of deals

What protein am I supposed to buy?

I bought the same as OP's at walmart.

Did I get scammed?

as long as you are aware its a shitty brand/blend.
it will do the job in a bind .but not something I'd ever but personally

im never buying it again.

what should I use?

Thanks for the extensive :)

Welcome. Just remember, sticky is there for a reason, if you have any questions the stick doesnt anwser than feel free to post.

I use my protein or similar sites if there is aa good deal

which ones?

Don't listen to them OP, that stuff is lowkey really good

Found some good deals but all are vanilla flavored. Would it be alright if I add some chocolate milkshake powder or something?

if you're talking bodyfortress the chocolate or chocolate peanut butter are the only ones worth getting

Body Fortress has been repeatedly busted for amino spiking. In other words your not getting the amount of protein the label says your getting.

Advertised protein in body fortress is a lie.

There was a thread on reddit where a guy tested a bunch of brands and listed the actual protein content vs. the claimed content. Surprise surprise ON was the closest. Body fortress was among the worst.

"cheap" protein powder is generally 50% taurine, 30% sugar, 20% actual protein.

Only buy optimum nutrition or species nutrition.

If you're poor, go with myprotein.

weren't these guys caught spiking their protein? The amount of protein they list is false and in reality its way less, $20 of a bunch of taurine good job man