Who is the hottest Veeky Forumsizen?

Who is the hottest Veeky Forumsizen?

Laura. Too bad she stopped posting like 2 years ago. She was the hottest 4channer in general. Never seen another femanon or tripfag as attractive as she was.

The thicc guys who post in CBTs

is that you trib.

when are you gonna fuck me

Zyzz.

Hard to be hotter than a sauna.

/thread

Fucking GINGERMOD of course

eww

Aha I fucked Laura

can i see what this girl looks like I want to know if I should even bother posting in the body threads so far I've only seen one other ripped asian looking girl

Who is Laura?

guy: masT
girl: trappychan

Please green text and post a pic of this chick.

Nah it was years ago when she was a popular cgl lady. I had a strong role in encouraging her to get fit though. She took my lead.

bellybutton
Kiwi natty god who gives good advice
Bimbo

Australia pls

Me

it's you sempai

eww women

me too

This guy, dunno if he posts anymore, though.

At least a pic, need to know what we are dealing with

Cocksleeve.

You also got fucked by eight dudes at once, faggot.

Good money tho ;^)

You'd make more money if you looked like this dicksucker. But in all seriousness, I've jacked off to you getting fucked.

Nice keep giving me money and clicks

You are a fucking faggot my son

wait is this real
l-link?

It was myvidster, you didn't get shit.
Bimbz, what's ur fuckhole name?

>money & clicks

lmao your shit is all over free sites.

>keep giving me money and clicks
>begging for clickb8 income
>cant get a job because of shitty tattoos

What the fuck is that supposed to be anyway

Those sites are still monitored by those who released the actual video. Even if I didn't get shit from it, they can see who's getting viewed. Popularity=more work

Dubs confirm.
If you do one of those gay wrestling matches with Shane Erickson I'll pay for it. He's my waifu, also, from experience I know he gives good head. ^_~

>Shane Erickson

ew desu

Found it, Bimbo is Scott Ambrose on Kink.com
Now I must jack it.

please i can give you more work

>not liking blond cumsluts
It's like you're straight lol

Let's all just admit we'd suck off Bimbo.

His kink scenes are mostly shit, produced for old bdsm queens.

Check the ones he's getting tag-teamed bareback on activeduty tbqh.

>this thread

Please can someone post a pic of this girl.

hahahaha Scott has a little dick and shitty tattoos.

But he's getting fucked by the boss of the gym!
BRB while I furiously wank to active duty, as per usual.

I like kink
Bdsm shit is my jam

I'm more of a Tanner /Joey from Sean Cody kind of faggot.

I like you, slut. I want to [spoiler]hug you and make you cocoa[/spoiler], you dirty whore.

bimbo post a time stamp

Bimbo post happy trail.

You're nicer than my roommate. Maybe.
No but I'll post a rare bimbo

Can't talk, jacking to you getting spitroasted.

coming from a straight bro, what made you like getting fucked in the ass? don't you feel invaded

>tfw no straight buff fuzzy slut BF

>masT
>your generic run o the mill white american gymbro
>trappy
>'girl'
>implying

Ask kink to shoot bottom scenes tbqh.

You are not into fucking dudes and it shows by your shitty fucking, bottoming is easier and more money.

When will masT appear on kink.com?

I don't feel much. Weird answer is I've been getting pegged by Dommes for years. It's fun to switch and take a break from ruining my girls.

Honest answer, I disassociate hard and don't think or feel much. I do my job and get paid like any other line of work. Worst part isn't fucking, that's just a thing that's specifically meaningless to me. I can't stand kissing dudes. That's the weird and uncomfortable part.

Women are where it's at for sex and intimacy.

MasT is objectively very attractive.

His jawline is strong and sharp, symmetrical features, no ugly features, hunter's eyes, his masticar is strong, perfect hairline.

IMO, the physique is 'too much'. But facially, I mean, you really can't touch it, there are no flaws.

man i didn't know Veeky Forums was this homo

Are you fucking retarded? You post your nude physique for dudes to fap over/critique.

Those are bite marks from a woman so nothing about that is homo.

Cocksleeve still objectively best Veeky Forumsizen.

MasT pls go

/thread

Pay at kink is all the same.

>t. Mast

He looks like a sandnigger refugee, probably some turkroach mixed with that dutch.

masT is clearly meant to be a slightly buff manlet, not the hulking beast drugs have made him. Lotus is a very nice guy but he's not attractive. Not even bringing his negrocity into it.

Why is your skin the color of my diarrhea bro

Why is your skin the color of my cum

I understand that you think of it as a job, I have a job too but it requires me using the keyboard in front of my computer screen. I couldn't even imagine letting a girl with a strap on fuck me like that, let alone in front of a camera, where anyone can go view it once it's uploaded. Do you think you'll look back one day and have some regret? I also could not imagine kissing a dude haha fuck. Sorry these are real questions, I'm not trying to be condescending in any way.

Yeah women are definitely special for that part.

Because God is a white man.

How long have you been browsing Veeky Forums? There are more gays on this board than /lgbt/

>t.masT

No. He is objectively very handsome.

You can subjectively claim that his physique is overdeveloped, but that's not what we are talking about.

Anyways I love how anons that won't post their (hideous) faces claim masT is ugly, kek.

He's at least an 8/10 without the roids. Roids actually diminish his beauty.

>the world needs ditch diggers too

It's pays my bills and it opened doors to legitimate modeling opportunities so I'm not too upset. Besides I'm just an overtly sexual person, all my close friends I told weren't the least bit surprised I got into sex work.

Regret is a strong emotion and one I don't experience often. Do I have doubts? Duh. Does it cause me anxiety over the future? No, because it's allowed me to save an incredible amount of money in a very short period of time working an extra 3 hours a month with paid vacations.

>his natty physique
>and his face
>only 8/10

you guys are so dysmorphic. With a perfect physique and perfect face you are 8/10?

go look outside at what guys look like

>roids diminish his beauty

I mean, most women want some ottormode looking guy.

Total respect for masT for reaching the peak of what women want, and then BTFOing it and never look back.

I hope I can do that someday.

masT is a very pretty man, there is no deny it. I've just seen prettier.
How much are you hourly? Asking for a friend.

Cringe

what does mast even look like? Everyone talks about him like he is a god.

desu, I think vascubrah is objectively the hottest
he has the physique, the cock, and the fact said cock has made humans makes him 100x hotter

You couldn't afford me.

Very cool well more power to you man and best of luck.

What the fuck do you mean to tell me this is THE board for homos?
Who would have thought the Japanese association of bodybuilding with homosexuality was on point.

He has a JUST face, but that 8x6 is nice.

She was also insane though

I'm a doctor. I could rent you for a weekend.
Vascubrah isn't the weird square faced guy, right?

2k for a few hours work.

Psh. I could get twelve 18 year olds for that price. Still, good for you.

Oh a FEW hours, not hourly? Nevermind. When are you next gonna be on the east coast?

/thread

How important is it to get scene with popular actors (guys like Tommy Defendi, Colby Keller, etc)

Lotus has a great bod and personality. Would be great bf material, but he doesn't have the most attractive face.

I'm not insecure with myself so I'm not afraid to say another man looks good.

I'm not unable to get laid so I dont need to worry about striving to build a body that appeals to women.

You don't need an ideal ottormode body to get women. My body is atrocious, skeletal, and I get PTP.

All these guys lifting for girls don't understand, whatever issues that stop them from getting laid, will still be present once they hit ottormode.

Usually it's insecurity. The same kind of insecurity that makes you talk shit about masT or anyone else that never did anything to you, but too embarrassed to post your hideous face

women can smell that pettiness and cuckness on you, cuck

I wanna be big. Huge. Gigantic. So big women look at me and think 'why didn't he just stop 20 lbs ago' and 'that doesn't look good'.

This is possible without roids even. Look at lotus. Look at mast before gear.

I believe in myself and my ability to do it, some day.

I'm not saying I will ever, ever, ever look like lotus or mast before gear. But I truly believe I can exceed what girls want.

One day. It's important to have goals.

Can someone post masT's dick already? Jesus.

Tommy Defendi has retired for over 2 years now and Colby doesn't shoot with no-names.

Mix anime and bodybuilding and you have yourself a perfect storm of homosexuality that is rivaled by none

>all this projecting

Honestly pathetic.

Thanks for the pic. Yeah he is fucking huge. And what you said about getting big before gear is important. Most successful bodybuilders have gone on gear when they were making less than 3lb muscle gains per year. PER YEAR. That means through all of the hard work and 5-6 days per week spent at the gym, at the end of the year they were gaining around 3 pounds of muscle. That is the right time to juice up. Anyone with the right mentality can make it, however, masT kinda looks a bit too big from what I'm seeing.

Is he on bodybuilding forums?

It can help. My popularity bounced up when I worked with lance.

He's a super Fucking cool dude btw

That one dude with the long blonde hair that posts occasionally on cbt. said he got over some health problems. wicked bod

That's the best I can come up with? It's the truth.

There's no reason to flame people and say negative shit about someone that did nothing too you unless you're insecure with yourself and trying to put people down to feel better.

It's the same IRL. Always ugly guys and losers that gotta be utter cunts, because they're so insecure and miserable.

I can tell how shit your life is across a screen, bro. You're never, ever, ever going to fix it unless you stop user posting shit and you know, get a job etc.