Why are all women whores?

Well this is fucking stupid, today I just got rejected by a girl for my short stature. I'm only 5'11 and this is bullshit.
Women will only go for men who are 6'0 or above! Why are all girls like this?

Why the fuck do these girls go for guys with shitty personalities and not someone like me? The guys these girls for treat them like shit but yet these girls love it! It's not like nice guys have done anything wrong to deserve this fate.

None of these girls will ever date me! I keep getting requests from fat and ugly pieces of shit that deserve no man ever. Why are less desired men like me left to fuck these horrible monstrosities?

What a lady really needs is a gentleman, one who is well-mannered and will provide for her. whenever necessary.

>Fedora: The post

Fuck off robot. Women arent the problem, you are the problem. Take this beta shit to your containment board.

good bait

Does /r9k/ infest every single board?

>this is the typical Veeky Forums thread now that every 12 year old has a smartphone

your height has nothing to do with it

Dude work on yourself! Just relax oneitis isn't worth it, just keep lifting.

Nice try, you almost got me

If women love it, that explains why they go for those men.

ITT: Women aren't attracted to me and they're wrong.

phoneposters have lowered the quality of every board

>height starts with 5
>why cant i get a gf
Just become gay or accept the fact that even if you ever find gf, she will be fucking 6'4 chad while taking your money

>What a lady really needs is a gentleman

You pushed the envelope just a little too far. Now we know you're bait.

YOU JUST HAVE INFERIOR GENETICS, LOL.

Excellent bait, by the way.

I'm 5'6 and my wife knows I'd shoot her if she took my money or made me pay child support cause Chad. Hahaha jokes on you. I'd shoot Chad too then an hero. No way am I paying half my paycheck for a slut

>Well this is fucking stupid, today I just got rejected by a girl for my short stature

lmao I couldn't read anymore

How do you feel about the fact that your wife isn't happy with your height as secretaly wishes you were taller even though there is nothing you can do about it?
Just because you don't know it it doesn't mean she isn't fucking Chad

Take it easy. I'm 6 ft. I bench 225 and squat about 345. I'm well mannered, funny, articulate and smart. I'm polite and have social graces. However, I might be the first to say, that I don't have a job. I'm a student in accounting and computer science. That doesn't mean I'm not looking for a job as hard as I am looking for a girlfriend! I code, work out, study business, have my own place, have a feasible debt and seeking emolument for any and all tasks. I live in a poor neighborhood and times are tough for me. My family is relatively well accomplished but that doesn't translate for me or for the fact that I don't have a girlfriend, which might I add I am pressured to find at my age of twenty eight. Thus and without dereliction, I will comment to the necessity of what a woman thinks throughout her ordeal of finding a male. First of all, they need to be Alpha. The most alpha I find in myself is in the camera I want to purchase, a Sony a6000 Alpha. I know I can probably pound most men on the street to a dribble and beat, but the truth is, I find being alpha associated with de-facto mentality of my neighborhood which I want to recess out of permanently for a suitable house, not jail or prison. The equity women feel they deserve is that a man must put his life on honor for her, for example in 30s, 70s and 90s by going to war. It's not like this anymore. It's more a factual necessity that women want the prize of satisfaction in social situations.

Godspeed

I don't think you understand. She's too afraid of me to do that lol. If she and Chad want to die that's OK by me too. Idc what she wishes. It can't be changed. It's not like she doesn't have her flaws either. I love her for who she is.

someone must have resurrected this dude

>Women are wrong for not finding me attractive, I deserve this

>All these ugly women that deserve no man ever

You are a big baby.
Either work on yourself, or lower your standards

>I'm such a nice guy
>that's why I call women whore and make a huge angry rant on the wrong Veeky Forums board

don't worry user, the ride never ends
I'm 6ft3 and single too, If it's not the height that makes you insecure it will be something else (dick size, face attractiveness, richness, athleticness, etc.)

Learn to give 0 fucks and life will be much better