Last night i woke up in the middle of the night and i was itchy. Everywhere...

Last night i woke up in the middle of the night and i was itchy. Everywhere. I scratched like a madman and went to the mirror and i had welts everywhere that i scratched. I think it's hives but I'm not sure. At first i thought it was bed bugs so i watched my sheets but it's happening again right now and it's worse. I have these itchy things all over my body. They're unsightly. My top lip is also swollen and significantly larger than my lower lip.

What the fuck causes this? I don't have any allergies. Is it dry skin? I'll try to take a good picture. They look like this but they're lighter and theyre fucking EVERYWHERE

go to urgent care right now you dumb ass. grab a great big giant tube of itch cream on the way for when you're sitting in the waiting room

pic i took 10 mins ago

Strong chance that it's shingles or something else terrible. Get your assistance to a physician asap, even an ER to get checked out.

eczema son

it's hives, i've had them before, you are allergic to something. nothing serious just histamine

Looks like mites.

Just get it checked out ASAP. Might need to go to the ER because it reminds be of shingles i got once on my foot.

Fucking gyms..

if you feel your throat clenching and unclenching you are having a serious reaction and need to get to the ER. they will give you an anti histamine and the hives will go away.

something you put in your body in the last 24 hours you are allergic to.

go to urgent care not an actual ER or you will get charged 10x as much

Merrica fuck yea!

Am i dying or am i fine?
Can't go to the doctor unless I want to pay
Am i dying or am i fine?
Better ask Veeky Forums so I don't have to pay a dime
Am i dying or am i fine?
Risk my life or risk bankruptcy
Am i dying or am i fine?

Merrrica

Well...nothing hurts. It itches but i can ignore it. I don't have a car at the moment and don't want to wake up my parents unless i absolutely have to cause they have to get up at 4 am to catch a plane

Everywhere else:
Man I really wish my nanny state would let me do this
Man I really wish my nanny state would let me do that
Man I really wish my nanny state would let me do this
Man I really wish my nanny state would let me do that

It's just hives from allergies. I have dermatitis, just take some allergy medicine and stop scratching, you ate something your allergic to

When you have time go get an environmental and food allergy pallet test

I had this when i switched to a new detergent. I think it was downy fabric softener. I rewashed all of my clothes with different stuff and took a shower. It was gone in 24 hours.

It's an allergic reaction to something.

Shite post son.

Did you just put fresh sheets on your bed? Maybe you overloaded your laundry and didn't get all the soap rinsed out of your sheets.

I'm not saying it's bed bugs, but keep in mind that washing your sheets will not get rid of bed bugs.

"Shit" you stupid blimey

I get this from some hotel beds. Maybe allergic to some washing powder I don't know. I'm not allergic to anything as far as i know. Antihistamines help. Takes a week or so to fully stop.

It could be anything.

Here's a fun story. I started getting these on my legs around my knees. I would have an "attack" of them that would last hours, then they'd go away. Every time they flared up, there would be more of them spreading across my legs.

Eventually, I noticed that I would get them after eating candy. I had no allergies that I was aware of, but I couldn't deny the instant effect that candy and chocolate had in bringing on an attack.

One day, while brushing my teeth I noticed that my tongue was gray. Like, dark gray. I went to the doctor and they diagnosed my tongue problem immediately: thrush. I had been taking a nasal spray to treat an ear problem and one of the potential side effects of the spray was thrush, a fungal infection of the tongue common in babies. When I would eat sugar, the thrush would go nuts in the sugar rich environment, which triggered my body's immune system, which triggered the hives on my knees. I got the thrush treated and poof, no more hives.

Moral of the story: go to the doctor.

Sounds like you ingested something you were allergic too.

This happened to me when I took penicillin

I bet this post sounded much better in your head.

I'll give you benefit of the doubt.

>I don't have any allergies
sure, kid.

Looks like food poisoning/allergy to me. I strongly recommend that you go to an ER if you can afford it for a shot. If this escalates you can die.

Source: 4th year med student here