Hey /fit I'm pretty down because my old friends from high school still hate me...

Hey /fit I'm pretty down because my old friends from high school still hate me,I thought I would hang out with them this week. However it turns out they still hate me for what I did. I changed a lot since than and started lifting shortly after. Than I got serious about lifting and my diet and have noticed small gains these past few months. Currently 3/2.5/1.25/.6. My question is will lifting net me friends? I'm at a community college right now and no one talks to other people there, I'm transferring next semester anyway but it's fucking lonely. In 20 minutes its going to be my birthday and I'll probably spend the whole day doing nothing and alone. Can I still be a sickkunt after this bruhs? Even if my old friends reject me for my past behavior?

It's OK man, we are all gonna make it. Don't worry about your past, worry about the future, keep making mad gains and study hard,because one day you'll look back and realize all the pain and suffering you get was so you can get stronger. GL Bruh your going to make it.

Thanks man I needed some motivation

user what did you do to make your friends hate you?Sounds like you did something bad here

>be me 18 yr old khv
>first female friend in my life
>fall in love with her
>decide it's time to get drunk with her in a car ride
>get drunk have good time while she drives
>don't tell anyone I drank
>party all night,they were not drunk just me
>start texting a close friend of hers the next morning
>say I love her and was drunk yesterday
>make a joke about having a chloroform rag while she drove around with me yesterday
>friends goes full white Knight and tells her everything
>pissed, but realize this is bad
>I apologize to all of them and thought I was still all of there friends
>we go out to eat have a good time
>next day
>graduation final day, they are all avoiding me
>don't know what's wrong so I just decide to not talk to them
>graduate and come home
>get a text after an hour from the girl how we can't be friends, and how others in the group don't want to be my friend because they think I'm creepy and weird
>literally depressed, start crying
>sleep it out and text her back in anger like an idiot that my best friend at the time does worst shit then me to her and doesn't want to be her friend because she's a creep
>girl doesn't respond
>best friend responds, calls me an idiot for not reading her text correctly
>turns out it was mostly about how she didn't want to be friends with me because I'm a creep but everyone else was cool with me
>ignore his text until 2 weeks later
>realize how stupid I am once I read it
>never responded back to friend
>been alone ever since
>lifting got my back though

Damn user that's rough. You'll be okay though. We're all gonna make it.

Happy birthday to me

That sucks user, you should meet new people. You will go crazy if you don't get new friends.

ah well happy birthday at least

Sounds like your friends are dicks.

Fucking losers for friends if they can't take a joke like that, not like breathing in chloroform from a rag actually knocks you out, takes a couple mins, not effective at all.

Don't stop lifting user, be better than those fucking losers.

>Currently 3/2.5/1.25/.6
Y-you mean the other way around, right?

Thanks man
They were dicks, but I realize now that my behavior was not right. There's a lot I regret doing, but I also am glad this happened because I've learned from it.
They were pretty liberal and got easily triggered. It didn't help that I said that murder is worse than rape the day before this happened. It made them think I was a rapist,and I was planning to rape her the day I got drunk. Which is silly but I can see why they thought that. They may have not been the greatest in the end but they all helped me a lot with what I went through in high school . I probably would've offed myself if I didn't have them as friends. But now I realize I can do better than them and I am gonna make it and become a sickkunt bruhs.

Yes, sorry...

That's good you didn't off yourself yet user. Your gonna make it believe.

Happy birthday user. I'll be your friend

Don't give up, wait until you transfer and don't ever stop working out. Things will get better

Thanks user, how do we become friends. I never had an Internet friend before.

Post Skype

I feel sorry for this, but it's neccesary pain. I'm going to shock you with some uncomfortable truth my dude, please don't get upset or head back to your safe space.

friends do nice things for each other, like send over game vouchers and buy each other drinks and smal gifts

*even when they don't want sum fuk*

yes.

really.

solid fact from normieworld.

sorry. I know how much it hurts when you know nothing about other people interacting except Disney and Urutsokodoji.
>sorry for your loss

What do you mean?
> *even when they don't want sum fuk*

We play steam games awkwardly getting to know each other and messaging each other from time to time so we can co-op through whatever games we have on weekdays we're feeling particularly lonely at night

We won't really reveal all that much about ourselves, trying to play off whatever persona we're putting on, until one of us gets super drunk while/before getting on steam and rants about everything wrong in their life including but not limited to; school, women, money, family, addictions, work, social aspects, and fake friends

From then on we may not message more but we'll trust each other more and seek out advice or maybe just a casual conversation, knowing that you can always confide in that semi anonymous friend from the internet. I'll probably buy you a couple games and some DLCs here and there to show my appreciation for your friendship and putting up with my drinking

All in all not a bad time

My Skype is bigbantheory
My steam is sandice if you want to add me,don't have many games though but looking for more games to play

What's your user URL

Doesn't even matter, last friend I added off of Veeky Forums doesn't have any of the same games as me but we still do all of the above ^^
Just nice to have somebody online to talk to

user it's going to be oka...

leave those kunts in 2016

mite add you on steam later for bants

>no one talks to other people

This seems to be the crux of what you have presented to Veeky Forums today.

Start talking and learning, friend. Talking's a skill -- that means it can be practiced.