Post your most degenerate cheat meal ever

Post your most degenerate cheat meal ever.

Mine (today): porterhouse steak + bloomin' onion at Outback, followed by a bacon cheeseburger + cajun fries at Five Guys on the way home, followed by 2 pints of ice cream at home.

That's not degenerate. Sounds like a normal cheat day.

A degenerate cheat would be like getting so desperate, but still unwilling to buy normal junk food, that you end up eating your mothers cooking chocolate.

That's a meal in the op, not a day

>cheat day
This happened in under one hour...

I can understand people who cheat on their diet, when there is food constantly around them, and they're trying to avoid it........................

................But what I don't understand is, when someone literally gets into their car, drives out of their driveway, drives to a shop, or take-away, orders the food, pays for it, drives home, unpacks it , and eats it. The fuck is wrong with you?

I can literally be 100.00% spot on with my macros if all I have in my house is the food I need. I'll only ever cheat if someone else brings in something and I keep seeing it day after day, until I eventually crack and eat some of the junk that's there, but I will NEVER go out of my way to get it.

You're pathetic as fuck desu senpai.

4 cheese whopper and an ice cream is my weakness

This
When you said
>most degenerate cheat meal ever
I thought you were about to tell us you deep fried butter sticks and shoved em up your ass or something.

A whole rasher of bacon + 3 bowls of rice and a salad with balsamic vinegar for breakfast
4 McChickens, a large fries, and a Diet Coke for lunch
Lamb and chicken over rice with white sauce and hot sauce (about 1500 calories)
Heated some tendies and broke out Nachos for a midnight snack. I ate half the family bag and finished the tendies.
I must have ate 8000 kCal over the course of 24 hours.

If you count the drinks, I literally ingested 10 pounds of food in under 1 hour.

If that's not degenerate, I don't know what is.

You don't care about the other food around you because you change your mindset. You look forward to that one day, you know you've earned it as long as you stay clean every other day.

Not everyone thinks the same way, cheat days don't work for everyone.

Finding a strategy that fits your personality is what this is about.

It's not degenerate, it's De'giorno

>10 pounds
By weight or by calories?
Cause i dont think either are correct desu senpai.

22oz Porterhouse - 1300 calories
mashed potatoes - 300 calories
bloomin onion - 800 calories
24oz coke - 300 calories

5guys bacon cheeseburger - 920 calories
large cajun fries - 1300 calories
24oz coke - 300 calories

2 pints ben and jerrys - 2200 calories

over 7000 calories in under one hour.

>over 7000 calories in under one hour
OK not bad but thats nowhere fucking near 10lbs.

4x flapjack (2400calories)
3 packets of crispy m and ms squased into the flapjack (900 calories)
Belgian waffle (500 calories?)
Ben and jerrys (Something like 1500 calories I think?)
Pint of milk (400 calories)

I'd eat that all in one sitting while stoned... It's no wonder I went from ottermode to skinnyfat in the space of a month. I had a breakdown earlier this year and fucked my shit up.

I came out of it stronger though and I've been unfucking my shit up ever since. Currently getting back down to fight weight for a k1 rules match coming up in march.

>Half a little ceasers pizza with buffalo ranch and coke
Lunch and dinner in 5 minutes

This

This shit is baffling to me
I can "cheat" by eating greasy shitty food sometimes but the mere thought of putting that amount of food into my body makes me want to vomit
I literally do not understand how you handle this, are you all former fatties?

We all have a little fattie in us, right next to that little bit of ZYZZ.

6 whole rolls of sushi.

Two of them being double rolls.. making it 8 rolls.

>Tfw gained 6lbs in the past two days on accident

Wtf am I looking at here?

I can avoid every fast food place, candy, sweets, and every and all ice cream including chocolate.

One thing that always gets me are these fucking things. So god damn good even though they burn my ass in the morning.

Really? Cheetos are one junk food that never tempts me and never has
They just taste like barely-flavored styrofoam packing peanuts, especially the non-spicy ones. Would rather eat damn near anything than non-spicy cheetos.

Halal Snack Pack. A styrofoam box layered with chips,cheese,kebab meat and 3 sauces of bbq,chilli and garlic. Only avaliable in Aus (from what i see)

M8 these are fucking golden

14 oz steak with 2 servings of fries slathered in whiskey sauce followed by an entire tub of ice cream all of which eaten with a gallon of coke to wash down with, desert was cookies i believe