Any cutters on Veeky Forums?

any cutters on Veeky Forums?

You're doing it wrong.

im bulking atm

Cutter here. My favorite cut is sirloin.

I cut about every 6 months or so. Whenever I start to get fatter and hate myself really.

I've never heard of someone cutting so infrequently. Sort an all or nothing thing in my experience

real funny shitlords. Mental illness is NOt a joke

Right here, my dude, thinking of killing myself now instead of waiting for April or May.

when/how did you start? How do you deal with telling people who notice?

cutting seems pretty physical though

But it's a mental state that drives you to cut

Does anyone else want to suck up the blood and consume her proteins?

Eatbrains >>> Gainknowledge

yeah, 500 deficit here, going for about 20lbs

Too bad it's overcooked

>blue/rare masterrace

Bulk with like 200 calorie surplus. I never really time when I cut, it's just whenever I get fat enough.

Beautiful hah.

Former cutter, here.

Making light of my mental illness and how I cut helps me feel better, but then again I have a sense of humor.

pls stop

mfw I see you hurting

CUT MY LIFE IN 2 PIECES

>yfw you realize natural selection is weeding out undesirable genes as we speak so my children can't breed with these people's offspring

I was actually just thinking today that I need to start a cut. Let the high of gaining strength take over the goal of aesthetics so I need to trim some fat asap.

I'm cutting right now. I'm going from 20 years of eating at 4k+ to 2.1k and it's crazy the realizations Im having.

I've dated several cutters... they're all bad at communicating, which is ultimately your problem OP... whatever you're dealing with.

You need to find someone you trust and talk to them. If you have no one, call a crisis center. They are well trained and have certification. If it takes you a while to open up to people, they're willing to do the leg work and make it easy for you.

Good luck op. I loved all those girls when I was with them. It's hard to watch someone you love masochis themselves

>blue

Even the name is disgusting.

>not slaughtering the animal on the field it is grazing in and eating its backstrap while its body is still hot

I used to cut during my teen years

I'm going to say that laughing at yourself about it is a good way to stop. If you take it too seriously and somehow convince yourself it's this deep serious dramatic thing you may start somewhat romanticizing it.
Even if you're secretive about the cutting ask yourself whether you're half hoping to get someones attention. Realise yes this may be an effective way to shock them and guilt them. but being able to effectively communicate your feelings calmly in words is a skill which you'll need your whole life so even if you're bad at it don't give up.

Try non destructive ways to handling stress and anxiety practicing meditation and relaxation is good. Listen to some music which moves you or read a book.

Please keep taking care of your body and mind OP, as they are precious. Good luck.

Cutters are just girls who haven't found their over protective but physically sexually and emotionally abusive asshole prince charming yet.

SINGAPORE

Legit question: if a girl was otherwise a qt, would self harm scars be a hard limit for you?

>tfw I was that guy.

I always hid it from people, I've never wanted attention so I always cut myself on the lower abdominal area or when I was younger before I started lifting was on my upper arms. I do it to focus on the physical pain instead of the emotional pain. I started around the end of 2011 into 2012 and stopped for awhile until the end of 2015 into now. I just don't tell anyone except my therapists and psychologist.

As long as she's not still self-harming, it's whatever. I put it in the same category as someone having stretch marks because they used to be a fat piece of shit. Everyone makes mistakes.

I've honestly never understood cutting. What's the appeal? All you're doing is permanently damaging your body.

Yeah, because they are 100% proof she is damaged goods and will cheat.

Asthetically? I don't mind.

They get off on the pain, the self destruction, and the endorphin rush.

Yes, it means she's a ticking time bomb

>blue
asqueroso

medium rare masterrace

WHY DIDN'T YOU READ THE STICKY

Never cut myself on purpose but I do prick myself with sewing needles pretty bad.
It's not "self harm", it's a sexual thing.

I want to do it ocassionally, especially when I'm drunk/high but realising how much of attention whoring that is makes me forget about it.

Got a retarded scar on my forearm from when I used to do it as a teenager.
Was pretty much a combination of the endorphin rush and a bit of attention whoring.

Should've just lifted the feels away.

Never trust a cutter.

I do it because it's a distraction from the emotional pain. It has to be pretty bad for me at that point, though. As said above, I'd only use areas that nobody would see because I don't want attention.

Wtf me as well

I do it when I'm at my lowest point. It's not for attention at all, it just helps me feel better momentarily.

used to cut. still sometimes do when things get super bad. most of the time if i feel like hurting myself in some way i just do like, hindu squats for punishment. gotten up to about 200 in a single set from doing that.

I TRIED SO HARD

Cutting is fucking idiotic

Everytime
God she looks so sad

So are most mental illnesses, doesn't stop the majority of Veeky Forums from being depressed

>index finger on top of knife

I'm cutting right now, I've got a trip to Thailand in just under two weeks and I want to lose that Christmas weight.

Short of taking DNP it's a laughable goal in this time frame, so I'm just water fasting for as long and as often as possible until my flight
Three days down, I'm so fucking hungry brehs

Wrong pic

cutters are on /ck

You can't permabulk and think you'll look good.

i would like to be able to cut myself to generate some attention because I'm in such a desperate situation.
but then again i remember how degenerate it is, how it would probably solve nothing, how it would leave scars and then I discard that thought.

my gf used to be. i dont rly mind it. it gives her a reason to cover up in public like my good amish traditional wife. it is saddening, not disgusting to see the scars, because of course you cant be revolted by your SO really. if you just force yourself to not avoid them and accept it then you could get yourself a really devoted girl

who is this?

lmao JustDoIt.webm

I would absolutely drop

I want my children to be as advantaged as possible, mental illness is not good for them.

>you cant be revolted by your SO
you can, most people would leave though.

QT af

attention whores are the worst. cut down your arm and no across