Dom/sub help. I just fucked a girl on New Year's who's really into being dominated and inflicted with pain...

Dom/sub help. I just fucked a girl on New Year's who's really into being dominated and inflicted with pain. I've never been that into the whole bdsm thing but she's hot and wants to get more into it with me. Anyone else have experience with this or is into it?

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/popular/locking-steel-collar.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop being a pussy and rape her

>fitness related

Sex is exercise and exercise is fitness related

Choke her and breath in her ear while you fuck.

works for damn near 100% of women. That's all she wants

Look up fake rape claims.

>Literotica.com
>Go to the bdsm section, and find stories written in the "you feel him pull your hair, it makes you wun sum fuk" voice with high ratings, and steal the lines and moves from them.

Have a safe word. Don't be in a rush to go over the top straight out of the gate. Ease into it session by session. Have fun. You'll be fine.

It's fun. Just take her like a beast in heat and rut her. Blood choke her as she orgasms and make her pass out. Slap her face, tits and pussy. Fish hook her. Spit on her. My favorite is facefucking until tears cum and drool spill onto their tits.

Another good time is learning a basic Jacobs ladder to restrain arms and legs. Force her to orgasm as she's restrained.

Just do what you want with her, don't overthink it. Your attitude is most of what makes it hot for her.

more or less this.
also this
pretty solid advice as well

my gf actually told me that breathing in her ear is distracting.
she also wants me to "hug" her as tight as possible while fucking, sometimes I feel like I might send her to snap city

>grab throat
>smack ass
>pull hair
>grab body parts hard af
>pound hard towards the middle of the session
>pin arms and/or body to bed
>invest in cuffs or use belt

There, you're all set. Go nuts. If she's still unsatisfied, beat the ever living shit out of her.

just slap her around a bit lad

>no slap

disappoint

what's the source of this?

Actual tips?

>Establish her hard and soft limits.
>Establish two safe words - one for 'nearing limits' and one for 'stop now'. Orange and Red are classics for a reason. Respect them. Have her 'test' you on them for little things.
>Work out what both of you want from it. Some girls love being tied up, others like being beaten to the point of bruising. Not everyone likes the same things.
>Pay attention to her. Yes, you're in charge and doing what you want, but you pay attention to things like her breathing rate, the point where her cries lose all pleasure, what areas she likes being touched. You should be playing her like a fucking instrument.
>Have fun. If you're stressed, no-one's going to enjoy it.
>Fucking communicate. If you can't be honest, communicate properly and empathise with her, then it's not for you.
>Bondage tape is cheap and much easier than rope for a beginner. DO NOT USE DUCT TAPE AS A SUBSTITUTE.
>Keep a pair of safety scissors on hand if you are doing bondage.
>Keep the room warm.
>Pictures are fun, and will make her feel sexy, but make sure she's ok with them being taken.
>Aftercare is mandatory.

And above all, SSC - Safe, Sane, Consensual.

Will be around to answer questions for the next hour or so if you're actually serious.

Women naturally hate themselves

aliexpress.com/popular/locking-steel-collar.html

The BDSM scene is such a shitshow. Had a fling with a girl who was curious about it, we tried it and we signed up to a community and went to a few meet ups. 100% of the girls were obviously broken goods with severe daddy issues. Dressed like street hookers at the restaurant we went to, kept craving attention, like they were all mentally/emotionally still at 15 when they were really 30. And the guys were a mix of 80% fedora-wearing betas, 20% old weirdos. The BDSM scene is really mostly about girls fishing for attention and compliments while their orbiters try to talk them into sex.

And the small percentage of people who were somewhat serious or at least actually did practice BDSM were all people with obvious issues. Not that strange in hindsight, getting sexual gratification from sadism and degradation is very common for serial killers, wife/kid beaters, animal torturers etc. When it came to girls they were the same type of attention-seeking daddy-issues girls, but much more severely so. Depressions and self-harm scars and long-term sick leave from work all around. The fling would show to carry a lot more baggage and emotional scars than I thought at first too.

I'd say if you don't really get turned on by it don't bother.

Your quads can't hide the truth:
she might WANT the OP to choke her, but he shouldn't.
It's a lot more dangerous than you'd think, just holding her neck will be enough for most girls.

>I'd say if you don't really get turned on by it don't bother.

I strongly disagree.

You should try it out, OP. It can be a lot of fun. If you don't like it, no skin off your teeth, you just tried some new sexual stuff you don't have to do again.

>The BDSM scene is such a shitshow.

I strongly agree.

Don't get involved in "communities." Think about it. They basically want you to have sex by committee. Why would you ever get involved with that? Of course those people are fucked.

> literally cardio
Fuck off brah

as long as you're not a retard i'd assume blood choking without touching the airways would be completely safe assuming you don't get carried away, no?

>Don't get involved in "communities." Think about it. They basically want you to have sex by committee. Why would you ever get involved with that? Of course those people are fucked.

How are you supposed to meet girls who are into it otherwise then?

Have your fun with it OP but never date a girl into bdsm, they are mostly unstable bitches that will cheat on you.

If you wanna turn her on smack her pussy a lot, like smack it and say.
"You like getting your dirty whore pussy smacked you bad slut? "

I think women enjoy this because they are all secret sluts, they want a big man to dominate them so heres a tip for everyone.

At least 10 pints of whole milk a day and 5 cups of oats a day until you become a big man

Im a big guy and girls like having a big strong man on top of them

Women love big calfs, train your calfs lads
Convo I had with a girl.

>"I love your big calf's user could you tense them for me?
> "Thanks...."
> "Id love to let you squeeze my calf's too"
>tfw her calf's are small...
>Leave the gym

once i fucked a girl that was really into bdsm and she kinda looked like the girl in the picture but with long hair, here is what i did and what you should do.
>buy nipple clamps, a gag, cufs and a leather whip
>cuf her somewhere where she is standing but can still bend over, like the tall part of the couch
>whip her ass hard enough to leave a mark for the rest of the day
>eat her out, finger her butthole while doing it
>pull gently the nipple clamps so they don't come out but make some pressure on the nipple
>try to fuck her ass while she is gagged, blindfolded, and cuffed, if she is ok with it fuck her hard and cum on her face

Thats not even bdsm. Almost all girls like being chocked, slapped and thrown around.

>really mostly about girls fishing for attention and compliments while their orbiters try to talk them into sex.

Sounds familiar

Fetlife

Honestly, that place has gone to shit.

You can just throw it out there on Tinder. If I'm looking for a sub hookup I'll say it in, either in my profile or in the first few sentences. You'd be surprised at how many girls are into it, or want to be, but have the same problem of not knowing where to find a Dom.

>You can just throw it out there on Tinder. If I'm looking for a sub hookup I'll say it in, either in my profile or in the first few sentences.

Not exactly discreet though, is it?

Nah I met my ex on tinder I know it's a cool place to find trendy subs. Until they find out I want to to get flogged or tie them to s tree in a park and milk them publicly.

I'm just going to say this here because I'm not about to make a thread for this but here it goes.

THE MOST ALPHA THING A MAN CAN DO IS...

Fuck a trap think about it you're literally dominating the weaker men with no repercussions of ever having to ]spread your seed and reproduce with them it's a win win.

>no repercussions
aids, gay men love to sleep around so bagging a twink in a dress is nothing special

Why would you want to be discreet? Are you ashamed?

Honestly, it's just kind of a running joke among me and my friends at this point. As long as you own it, it's just free advertising. One of my friends joked about it at a party I wasn't at, and a girl literally asked him for my number because she "was just curious".

>no repercussions of ever having to ]spread your seed and reproduce with them

Don't cherry pick my shit faggot.