Realise I could've lived with my Dad, went to college, got fit and be fucking mad bitches right now

>realise I could've lived with my Dad, went to college, got fit and be fucking mad bitches right now
>instead i had to go live with my mom, get a shitty job and work full-time to support us

tfw you could've been Veeky Forums's poster boy, but instead you're Veeky Forumss poster boy for autism

Just kill your mum

i could have not lost my virginity to the first girl that offered me attention and not caught hiv. i should have become a wizard bc now im too afraid to touch any girl bc i cant just be a chad and infect other people user, id hate myself

Why didn't your dad support you when you lived with your mom?

my god user im so sorry.
hopefully they will cure you with star trek tier drugs in our lifetime

>HIV
isn't that the aids and shit?

18 brah, dads long gone now

Hey isnt this jeffrey lai the powerlifter? I've been out of the Veeky Forums loop for years so i'm still a bit behind on the memes.
What did he do that plg turned him into rare pepe? Top fucking kek

My heartfelt condolences, user.
A cure will be made in our lifetime, we're all gonna make it.

thanks guys. as stupid as it might sound or maybe it's just because I'm emotional, i feel so stupid for having trusted someone so much, in retrospect everything in my mind told me to back off her because she had so many red flags but i just felt so alone. now I'm afraid I'm going to die alone, not because of the typical "I'm a social retard meme" but because I'm a modern day leper.I hope you guys make it for me, because at this point i don't think i ever will

Sorry user, can you tell us your story? Was she a trap?

it was probably a monkey

Pls greentext story, boss

Relax brother. There will be a cure in our lifetime. Trust us.

its honestly not a super interesting story desu,
>be me, low self esteem bc i was fat in hs and even though im fitter now my mind hasn't adjusted
>ontop of that I'm Latino, in an part of town thats predominately white
>be in some math class in college
>i see her, tall, blonde, green eyes
>we start talking, over the course of a few months i catch feelings for her and so does she
>she starts telling me about her life i ignore all the signs
>divorced parents, history of drug abuse, bipolar, she was raped at one point by an ex
> i didn't care bc she made me feel whole
>her story intrigued me, how someone so beautiful could be so damaged
>i slept with her
>a few weeks later i started getting cold sweats, inflamed lymphnodes
>i start to have suspicions get myself tested
>i tested positive

Have you considered killing her?

Don't lose hope user. Have you looked into any HIV dating sites? I hear a lot of the girls on those are hawt as fuark because they're in the same situation you are.

You just gave me a really fucking crazy idea.....

i didn't know that was a thing, I'll have to look into it. you guys have honestly been more supporting than a lot of people in my actual life

Honestly this is the only way.

If I caught a disease that meant a death sentence for me but didn't immediately take away my ability to stay fit, I'd go on a crusade against all the cunts I hate.

Damn man, that's hard but you can still have a normal life, just don't forget your meds and always wrap it up before sex.

Hot as fuark?

...what are the odds of catching HIV with all the proper protection? Do you need to have HIV to use these sites?

hello me

>mfw when constantly swollen lymphnodes

>parents divorced when my brother was a teenager and I was a kid
>brother had both parents around during formative years
>he turns out popular, social, normie
>I live with mother only for most of life
>you know the story, now I'm here

I honestly went into highschool thinking if I was funny and likable to everyone I'd get all the girls.

This desu. Defend your honor.

Never change

Damn, you never fail to impress.

I'm likely going to die in this decade due to a health issue. Assuming I've only got 5 years, will HIV shorten that time even more? Or can I fuck the AIDs chicks bareback and laugh at death?

me too, I've tested negative.
Get tested anyways. It never hurt anybody.

You'll die before your HIV turns into AIDS, so go for it buddy.

If you have an active sex life, you must test at least once a year.

i can feel your pain brother. i once fucked a slag without condom and it was the worst 3 months of my life after that, thank god i got only HPV warts

death will laugh at you when they find a fix for whatever is wrong with you in the next couple of years.

Were you having anal sex? I was under the impression it was possible yet extremely rare to get HIV from heterosexual intercourse, even if unprotected.