Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GS1pTF3ogRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk about those last 3

you wish he was a virgin, fag

Is this Dom Mazetti's downsy brother?

A friend of mine that goes to golds told me he is always pulling hotties

youtube.com/watch?v=GS1pTF3ogRc

watch this video and tell me he's not a virgin (25:25 for autistic virgin hitting on woman)
it's so cringey i couldn't even watch the entire thing

>millions of dollars filming himself lifting
>downsy

whats that smell? smell awfully salty, whats you cooking brah? yelly yell yellyfish?

He is cute af.

autistic and bald are spot on

autistic and bald are def there, highly doubt the guy is a virgin tho. im sure guy smashes regularly

Boooo

> retarded people can't be rich

i like him, he seems like a pretty swell guy

you can tell he is insecure about his hair which is kinda lame but at the end of the day we all have insecurities, especially the autismos on Veeky Forums

he seems like a reasonable person, when did not being a complete dudebro suddenly become autistic?

he has almost zero charisma too.

hes definitely one of us

Literally me, except I'm builtfat instead of a 260lb juggernaut with great insertions.

lmao

my hero

He looks like he lifts so no.

in other videos mike (or dom) constantly rips on him for sitting at home and masturbating so i think there's a fair chance he's a virgin
he might have gotten laid when he was about a year into lifting but i'm sure he hasn't had any pussy for years now

he's bald because the roids sped up his natural balding right

calum isnt bald because he wasnt predisposed to it?

painful

>millions of dollars
Bradley Martyn was barely worth 500k in 2016 please stop shitposting

He films with hot girls though and isn't shy.. I highly doubt he is a virgin..

>isn't shy
in the previous video he saw the rock working out in the same gym and wanted to grab a pic but pussied out

Brad is /ourguy/

He -almost- made it to Chad but he lacks just 1 letter and instead was given the B of Balding

I follow him on fb. His self made memes are goofy as fuck for sure, he has off color humor.

As for dom ripping on him, it's tongue in cheek how are you that autistic?

>not autistic
>not a virgin
where the fuck did you get this from

it's painfully obvious if you watch his videos

He also frequently asks hot chicks to do stupid shit for his vids, something most guys wouldn't dare do. I'm sure hes an introvert ya but hes a nice guy, hes tall and jacked as fuck. You're kidding yourself if you don't think a guy like that has ever smashed

I watch his videos all the time. Still don't know why he's autistic. Infact he's pretty confident most of the time