Is Joe Rogan at the top levels of fitness? Why does he look so bad then?

Is Joe Rogan at the top levels of fitness? Why does he look so bad then?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KgCml_30Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=Cj_q1dLvhuU&feature=youtu.be&t=9m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

barrel chested
manlet
plus I can't tell, but it looks like his right side ribs are asymmetrical

He's a manlet, ofc he looks like shit.

short + wide hips + hgh = box-like torso

Hes probably at the top level of fit he can personally get to at his age and his genetics. Not sure when this picture was taken, but in the last year hes lost about 20lbs IIRC changing his diet.

well no because
>*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
>*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Kek. Don't know why I laughed, but I did.

He's like 5'5.

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

even if he looks like shit he could still beat you to death with his bare hands then choke out your twitching corpse :^)

Because he's bald

Lmao

Perhaps because he's almost 50?

Son of a bitch

>Joe Rogan at the top levels of fitness
Why would you think this?

What do you mean? His physique is very good.

Because it's so accurate.

10/10 post

evidently fear is not a factor for you

youtube.com/watch?v=3KgCml_30Cs

kek

nigga it's pasta

because he's 50 and 5' 8" and uses his body as a chemical testing sponge

thats funny

i like listening to his show though. It is generally a positive tone and some guests are very interesting and go deep into topics

>tfw barrel chested manlet
Should I just give up?

I want /tv/ OUT.

Guys, guys, we can't be talking over each other like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

That's why I like when he has guests on like Steve Rinella who know enough, and get along with him well enough, to let him know when he's full of shit.

youtube is not a credible news source eddie

kek

Big head, bald, tattoo sleeves.

Good toast

I love roganposting. This shit goes across /tv/, Veeky Forums, /pol/ and /x/.

youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0

THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT BABY!
>*sweats profusely*
You get Tyron Woodley and a motherfuckin chimp in the ring it's no FUCKIN contest! He pokes the chimp in the eyes. You ever see a chimp poke a mothafucka in the eye? No, because they're TOO FUCKIN STUPID TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO FIGHT! I TELL YOU, TYRON WOODLEY WOULD KILL A CHIMP 1V1! THEY SET UP UP FOR YOU BUT YOU COULDN'T FUCKIN SEE IT!

>Jaime pull up that clip of the road runner smashing the shit out of that snake
>look at this goddamn raptor bitch
>*eyes widen*
>Have you tried out spinal decompression yet?
>"I mean not y-"
>It's the fucking best man. I'll show you some shit after we wrap this bitch up.
>"Actually I really need t-"
>shit really saved my back man. I'll do about 45 minutes in the morning followed up with a kale smoothie with krill oil.
>"Joe I should really get g-"
>fucking gut health man. Give me your address and I'll send you a book on Lee harvey oswald.

You buy this shit, but you don't understand that no plane hit tower seven, and yet it collapses at free fall speed. Your just afraid of Killary.

Nailed it

kekd

vid.me/ufy5

Looks good for a 50 year old tbqh

Isn't rogan a manlet though?

hes 5'7

>intense arm wiggling
>screaming
>name mispronunciation
Goddamnit I love Joey Coco

youtube.com/watch?v=Cj_q1dLvhuU&feature=youtu.be&t=9m45s

What's wrong with a barrel chest?

nice copy pasta but put me in the SC i guess

Damn... Connor is a manlet too!

Perhaps there is hope for them yet...

th-thanks for the (You)'s guys!

Is he short? He also has allot of fat on there which isn't helping.

He got to a point where he can win a fight against like 98% of the population without even trying.
Gets PAID to travel with the ufc and promote shitposting
has his own talk show where he can say and do what he wants with famous people
Smokes weed whenever he wants

not a bad life desu desu

Read this in his voice and had a hearty kek

That photo is from 2002. But I agree, he still looks good for his age.

lol'd

Is that thick ass core genetic/natty or does onnit sell dat dere hgh

KEKEK!

lol fuck off joe

Only funny part is the scooby plz help

kek, I listen to his stuff at work and this is spot on

barrel chest actually helps lifts dude.

he admitted to using hgh

this is the most accurate post itt

B-but... muh aesthetics

>>*looks over at the screen*
>look at that ...
>yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

This is too good

He's used HGH in the past and currently uses test. He's a massive advocate for TRT.

Fuck I swear Eddie triggers me so much. Literally anything he says pisses me off I cant be the only one.

How much coke do I have to snort to become Joey Diaz?

All of it.

>tfw you'll never smoke a bowl and go deep with joe rogan

>Why does he look so bad then?

Because he is a fighter, not a bodybuilder. The most aesthetic build is rarely the most suitable for things like athletic fitness or combat sports. A dedicated bodybuilder will 99.9% of the time look way more aesthetic than even the greatest fighters.

cause he's short as fuck, look at his short arms and torso, when will they learn.

For his age and assuming hes natty hes pretty good imo.

>richer than you
>more popular than you
>more successful than you
>more relevant than you

... Yeah. If that's what never learning is, I'll take it. Fuck off lanklet

First for Khalabeeb and Stiocic

What the fuck you talking about? He looks great and he's old.

He looked like this and supposedly never lifted weights much. Could be bullshit though.

hes on trt and he works out with kettlebells

In his younger days he was still big though. I doubt he was on trt then. I don't see a reason not to go on trt when you reach 40 or 50 anyway. It's not like you're going to be worried about fertility or anything then.

Bert is fat.

Schaub is God.

le epic /tv/ meme

>Is Joe Rogan at the top levels of fitness?
No
>Why does he look so bad then?
He smokes too much weed

just listen to him talking about bjj and fightign and laugh at him when he goes off on conspiracies, it's really amusing once you learn not to take it seriously

Dude, I watched part of his last podcast and throughout the whole second half he was so fucking stone you could have shat on his fat nose and he wouldnt have noticed

and btw that is not an unfortunate still pic.
he held that face for like 10 minutes

I love it when he talks about the mob, dude knows his shit.

BROS SET YOUR AROMATIZERS TO READY AND KICK BACK WHILE THE FLOATATION TANK HEATS UP TO LUKEWARM BODYTEMP. MUSCULAR REGENERATION IS IN FULL EFFECT, FUCK THE FEATHERWEIGHT DIVISION JOE ROGAN SAID IT HERE FIRST.

SET A FUCKIN RIP UP, SIT HER DOWN, AND PULL HARD FOR A FULL TOKE WE'RE GOING OLD SCHOOL IN A BIG WAY. BIG THANKS TO MUSCLEPHARM AND ONNIT (Patent Pending) HORMONE ACCELERATION AND EVOLUTIONARY STEP PROCESSING. VAPE HARD WHEN IN DOUBT AND DON'T SMOKE, BLOW A FAT CLOUD THOUGH WHEN YOU'RE IN THE WRONG WAY.

THANKS TO MY PERSONAL TRAINERS FROM THE UFC, YOU MIGHT OF HEARD OF THEM. BIG THANKS TO ONNIT MCT OIL AND A FAT SPOONFUL OF BUTTER IN MY COFFEE EVERY MORNING FOR PEAK MENTAL FIRING. STAY NATTY FRIENDS