E
N
E
V
A

always use protection OP, it's scary out there

> tfw I went back to being straight because gay sex with a condom is awful

mAKE THE CONDOM WORK FOR YOU.

Also women get disease too. Got chlamydia from a woman, never got anything from a man (yayy condoms)

yeah I have no problem with condoms when I'm with a woman, shit still feels awesome. Butts just don't get me off as well usually I can't even finish cause after a few minutes it feels all loose (usually; sometimes it's cash money).

Hey genera too boyo, which part of the city ?

>it feels loose
don t fuck size queens.
them hoes got donkey dick up their mangina.

near the station, you?

I also can't spell....

I'm **

Dipshit

mods plz delete

I figured the muscle just relaxes too much. Then again my current bf is able to take it without lube which makes me wonder ... :|

when i'm horny my ass literally lubes itself somehow with this clear sticky odorless liquid. i have no idea what it is

It's precum from the last guy resurfacing.

Fucking shit that , I keep reading that the butt can't lubrificate itself but my clearly can .
It's kinda sticky but the stickiness doesn't have a lot of lasting power ?

yeah that's it

hmmmmmppph

whores
ur butt doesn t self lubricate, it s just cum from a precedent hook up.
bottoms are made to be loved, not bowling balled (fingered and thrown in the gutter 20 times per night.)

I had a previous bf claim this was possible and I told him he was full of horseshit but I think now it must be some kind of weird prostate fluid. Maybe your body uses it to make poops slide out easier and some people just make gobs of it?

It's also here when I use a dildo and haven't fucked in weeks .

nah. i'm bi that loves to play with prostate but i've never taken the real thing (yet)

this is what i've been reading when i tried to search on this. people said that it's impossible but clearly it's not as also said it

Maybe it's just old lube that's caked into your rectum.

and somehow remained there for a week and through pooping? not really. it's real i tell you. my ass gets wet as girls do. i'm not the only one claiming this.

>Islam is supposed to be the degeneracy
I love the fact that you all turn gay and at best fuck flashlights while we are getting real wives and children. I can't wait till Islam will wipe out this gay shit from Earth.

ye me too

I'm Does It get kinda soapy/foamy when there's a lot of friction ?
Every time I go nuts with a dildo I have to put something on the bed to protect it because that weird white juice is leaking in retarded quantity when I go really fast for prolonged periods of time .

>tfw no femboys in my area

It's probably mucous. A small amount is normal, but not to the extent you describe it. Do you have IBS? Honestly you might want to check with a proctologist.

Wow I've never seen that pape before. Mind If I loot it?

what mongols did to islam will be a bedtime story compared to what will happen once the world awakens