Do you guys rerack the bar when you finish benching?

Do you guys rerack the bar when you finish benching?

nah I just hold it like that until next chest day

Spotter's job, my hands are off the bar when my set is finished. He can deal with it.

I just let it float in the air, I lift in a chamber without gravity so I can actually move the iron myself

What the fuck do you think?

kek

I keked
10/10 quality thread

Please don't bully. I'm just looking for answers

so you push up the final rep and just remove your hands from the bar? that's a lot of trust in your spotter to catch it you've got there

>not having a good spotter
>never gonna make it

>implying i don't bench in the squat rack so i can move the safety arms/bar holders down, thus ensuring i can go for maximum possible weight while maintaining maximum possible safety

it's just a matter of time before you're internally decapitated bruh.

you gave me a hearty chortle. you earned this (you). well done, family.

>bench in the squat rack
what is the gym etiquette for this

hell no, only betas rerack their weights

I throw it over my head on the last rep to push the last of the energy out of my muscles

OP if you aren't trolling what else could possibly be an alternative you have in mind?

It's only fine if the bench is currently taken and the squat rack is open

Not reracking

>having a spotter

not gonna make it

>having social interactions
you'll never make it breh

mad isometric gains brah

I do this because my shitty gym has no incline bench

jej

this fucking thread

Where are his calves? Do people legitimately have such tiny fucking baby calves? Jesus christ, start running on your toes before it's too late, m7+2-1s.

I let it down on my neck in attempt to kill myself to be with Zyzz but these faggot normies keep rushing over to save me and call ambulances

now I have no more money because of those ambulance rides and can't afford gym membership anymore

cardio kills gains bruh

lol'd irl

What are fucking genes you piece of shit?
Just because your were lucky to be born with a blueprint for good calves doesn't mean everyone else was.

t. calflet

this

From personal experience i'll say this; yes sometimes it sucks. Sometimes even i feel like skipping my workouts. Like Leg day is really intense and exhausting for me; While doing dumbbell lunges i ask myself why the f*** did i join the gym. But then i tell myself to be Trans and go about the work. I'll tell you this small story- The reason i joined the gym was because i lost in arm wrestling to someone i hated and not only did he break my arm, i was ridiculed upon by the guy I was trying to win over. One more reason was that most guys I want to hook up with only want to only hook up with the "good looking girls" I'm not implying that i'm ugly but not drop dead gorgeous.These two reasons made me realize that i needed to work out,so that i could avenge myself in that arm-wrestling loss and so that i'll have a muscular and ripped body. Make yourself realize why you joined that gym,Visualize the benefits you'll have overtime. Try to focus while working out on your exercise and your form.And one reason you could be losing focus maybe that your over-trained/did not get adequate rest and hence were fatigued.That's all i can say kiddo

I just let the gym's maid take care of it

ur a hero