I'm really lonely and no girls ever talk to me bros

I'm really lonely and no girls ever talk to me bros

then start a conversation with them first

I've tried, Noone ever replies back

This is me (OP) Rate me. 6'1 300 lbs Do your worst please

join a social activity like running or hiking groups. if you have a dog go to a dog park with him and you're bound to meet someone there that you can chat to.

I don't believe you

Why?

>Do your worst
You already have, friend.

why so angry? smile a little, pussycat

go talk to one in real life, dont be autistic and boom u can probably fuck one

Because I refuse to believe people like that actually exist.

Why don't you believe me bro?

Girls are retarded. Act like a retard and they like you.

I'm not trying to come off as angry, I just don't have confidence in my smile

Let's see what you look like then

Bump

Bros come on

Start mixing some cardio in with your strength training.

>No one ever replies back

IN REAL LIFE you fucking faggot.

Holy shit that's sad. Did it not even occur to you that the guy you responded to meant actual 3D women?

i can't tell you anything you haven't already heard or thought yourself user. but don't worry because it gets better from here, do cardio slowly and weight train/ body weight stuff at first, you want to avoid lose skin as much as possible

I kind of want to date this girl. I saw her on Facebook a whole ago and she looked really nice in some pictures that I remember. Is she bad looking. I can't really tell? She is fit and smart

It's never too late to improve yourself

You have a choice to make right now do you want to be a fat fuck or do you want to be fit?

You obviously care because you made a post so my best advice would be to first of all lose sorne weight, then lift, then pick up a hobby like guitar (you can pick one up for like $100) after a year if you stick to that you'll be much happier then being a fat untallented slob

Just remeber, if you aren't improving everyday your falling behind plus you look sort of young so it's not too late

We're all gonna make it brah