This is probably gonna sound gay asf but does anyone just like a girls company?

This is probably gonna sound gay asf but does anyone just like a girls company?

My nigga you gay. You got bros for chilling, bitches are strictly for fucking purposes

I wouldn't know what that's like...

Yeeeaah you're probably right...haha fuckin bitches!

The majority of my Skype friends are girls because they're more interesting to talk about shit with.
It's especially interesting talking about fetishes with them too

Having a harem of women around me is great because it attracts more women.

Having them around because I actually enjoy their company (but not fucking any of them) is gay af, yes.

They are pleasant to be around in small doses. Mostly for their blind optimism and childlike naivete, it's funny to fuck with them.

In general, no.

Any company a female can provide, so can a male. And GENERALLY, male is superior company. But there are certainly exceptions where an individual female is amazing (and it has little to do with their gender)

What a stupid thing to say
Of course it depends on the girl

Are you trying to use the word personality?

Male companionship >>>>>

qeq

lmaoo rekt

The only thing I really enjoy with my female friends is talking about shit while drunk, borderline sexual dancing while drunk, doing shit while drunk.

Otherwise its mostly boring with them.

yeah, they are just all around more pleasant. guys tend to say girls cause drama but guys are just as dramatic, the difference is they are quicker to resort to violence if the drama gets too much for them.

that whole boys stick with boys and vice versa seems crazy immature and pointless. randomly stunting your relationships with the opposite gender, outside of sexual ones, seems like a recipe for disaster. i think it's one of the many reasons why Veeky Forums bros are constantly getting dumped or feel a disconnect with the gf, because outside of sex the interactions are pretty surface level.

no, blowjobs

>guys are just as dramatic

why, did you hang out with art students or something?

Hmmm

Nah just mostly nu-males.

oh was that joke? good one user.

+100 points for the buzzword usage m8. great work.

Only because of the validation

Found the art guy

ITT red pilled high schoolers

guys that only hang out with other guys seem hella gay. not that there's anything wrong with being gay, but i defo wouldn't be surprised if chad turned out to be gay.

literally why can't guys be just friends with girls? i know most are boring normie tier girls who have nothing interesting about themselves so they just dress slutty but what about the ones with similar interests?
sure these won't be stacies or 9/10's but if theyre funny and interesting why dont you give them the time of day? im so fucking tired of guys being my friend for a while and everything is great, we have the same humor and common interests, but then they reveal that theyre only playing games with me and hanging out to have a relationship. i just want a friendship with someone who isn't a catty bitch, likes playing video games but also exercising.

why wasn't i born with a dick. guys are interesting and funny but i can't ever hang out with them normally bc of my genitals

It is literally impossible for Chad to be gay since he is an idealized man.

I hang with girls sometimes. It's gotta be established that I'm not interested in them sexually though and vise versa. Same thing as if I was hanging out with a gay dude. Don't want to lead anyone on.

>not casually jerking off your brodies in the shower after gym session to boost testosterone.
enjoy your lost gains

Once i nut they can stay away

Like in another room for 20 minutes

Then once the autistic clarity goes away they can come back and suck on my shoulder like zoidberg while I'm getting ready for bed or whatever whoremonal shit they gotta do

the funny thing is i would love to be an art student rn but im currently working as a labourer to pay off some loans :/

My gf is my best friend.

If it's just you and the girl, yes. With more people around, they change their actions way too much and you'll never get a glimpse of the person they are when they're not pretending.

even smart girls don't really enjoy a girl's company.

Nope. Most talk about really shallow shit and have a fuckton of weird problems that most guys don't have or if they do they never talk about. There is always drama around them too because some betas orbit around them.

For me it's more like 1-2 minutes after I nut. After that I kick the bitch out the crib or if I'm at her place I'll just bounce. Sometimes they try to act all sad and tell me I'm an asshole and I just explain to them: You knew the deal coming in. So don't act like you gonna stop givin me that ass cause that ain't gonna happen until I find me another dime that knows how to suck a good dick.

I'm happy for you, user.

Such is life. At least you'll have some joocy forearms. I laid brick for my old man when I was in highschool. You'll get there user. Follow your dreams.

I don't speak niggereese

alright bro, sorry i disrespected the great chad. praise chadus!

Kek found the afc. I could never go back to my old beta ways but thanks for the nostalgia.

>I'm that gorilla dick nigga. I make dyke pussies wet.

That's because you're horny you idiot.

It is just annoying, I think a lot of people don't seem to understand what Chad is supposed to be, lots of people think it is equivalent to a frat bro or sportsball player or whatever, which is not accurate.

true. tfw theres months of wood chips and other shit lodged in the back of ur eye because goggles are for pussies :/

jfc nigga chill. its not that deep...u sound like chad saved ur moms life or something lmao

>I'm that gorilla dick nigga. It's super hair and you can only see it if I'm standing up on 2 legs.

I'll have you know I take idealism very, VERY seriously...

*teleports behind you*

You must be fluent in this Niggy Minaj and Drakku timeline

Im the most "black culture" hating person I know, To the point where I jokingly mock them so much that I can confidently fake it

You gotta realize these upcoming girls 20 and under grew up with Miley, Bieber, and the most degenerate shit ever. They think sex is like a kiss and 50 shades of grey rough sex is lite shit.

This better not be true. I'm a 21 year old virgin and because it's been so long I have built sex up to be this enormous and special thing, I don't know what I would do if I lost my virginity to a girl who couldn't comprehend that and just thought of it as nothing. I'm probably too far gone now.