Why aren't you starting 2017 with gains?

Why aren't you starting 2017 with gains?

Why are you still a nattycuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Steroidsourcetalk/
youtube.com/watch?v=r3ubLOKbx-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

prrrrrbbbbbbbtt

>Why are you still a nattycuck?

cause those shits are expensive.

im sorry but i would rather do coke. imagine doing drugs that u could go to jail for that DONT involve having a good time? complete kek.

Because I don't want liver damage and for my testicles to shrink.

this

Because I don't have a small penis and neither do I have an ugly face I try to compensate with roids

because I'm not sure where to get it

reddit.com/r/Steroidsourcetalk/

dont have delusional body goals like some anorexic cunt

>reddit

leave

I'm nowhere near my natty limit, and while it would be nice to make 9 months of progress in 3 months, it's not worth the health/legal risks.

Serious question. Whats the point of taking roids if youre never going to compete?
Youre going to gain temporary aesthetics and strength, then when your cycle ends, you will never be as strong or aesthetic again. Again, i can see the logic in using it if youre a pro, but man you have to be real fucking retarded to spend thousands of dollars on this shit just because youre lazy and insecure as fuck.

haha jokes on you. I have both. loser.

>ordering drugs online
yeah no

this is kind of my beef

is there a certain low amount of test I could pin everyday or so and just cruise for most of my adult life?

get plenty of benefits without going overboard or without needing some crazy PCT or the risk of not being able to produce test ever again

Too complicated 4 me, people recommend you spend like a year reading up on that shit before doing it. Im not even near my natty limit anyway

this

/thread

You keep a significant portion of gains, also we stay on forever.

>is there a certain low amount of test I could pin everyday or so and just cruise for most of my adult life?
>get plenty of benefits without going overboard or without needing some crazy PCT or the risk of not being able to produce test ever again

Yes 100-250mg/test-e/c per week.

It won't be expensive, won't have major health concerns and will get pretty good gains compared to natty (you won't be ronnie coleman though).

>without needing some crazy PCT or the risk of not being able to produce test ever again

If you plan to stay on for a long time you're going to want to stay on forever, not that there's any need to come off.

>people recommend you spend like a year reading up on that shit before doing it.

You need a year to read through several wikis and forum posts to get an understanding of how this stuff works...? Uh okay. You could download the huge book called "anabolics" by william llwyin and read most of it in two weeks and have a better understanding than the vast majority of the human population.

but i guess if you feel you need a year...

Im genuinely curious. You really dont see yourself ever cycling off?

>>ordering drugs online
>yeah no

What difference does it make?

r/steroidsourcetalk has a strong vetting and review system in place, and much better prices than anywhere you'd get in person (Unless you live in a 3rd world country where you can buy pharma steroids prescription-free for cheap at a pharmacy).

If you think you're somehow safer because you buy it from the local juicehead at your gym who has lower quality (or same, at best) with inflated prices you're retarded.

There's no reason to do so, ever.

There's just no point. My bloodwork keeps coming back fine, all my health markers are great. Why would I?

>2017
>failing for steroid jew

>Appending Jew as a post-fix to things as if it's not a very old and stale meme

*BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Actually it's relatively new and it's about as stale as the usage of the word nigger and appending fag to everything.

It's been memed for years

Sorry Bro, more luck next time.

Years?
I've only seen it since last year and it was almost always something like "vaginaljew".

It's relatively new and has very little mileage. It's going to catch steam and start running.

I'm seeing 'that's gay" as a negative coming back as well.

It's been a /pol/ meme since forever. Maybe it's come and go over the years though.

Here's everything you need to know about your first cycle:
Test E, 250mg twice a week, 500mg total, Monday and Thursday, for 12 weeks
Buy aromasin for estrogen levels; wait til you see signs of sides like bloat, itchy nips, and acne then start taking it 10-20mg ed or eod, you've gotta find what works for you
Keep everything sterile when injecting
Have nolva and chlomid for PCT
Eat like a cow and train like a madman

Boom 3 months from now you won't recognize yourself. And to the broke ass niggers talking about steroid prices being too high lemme run my own personal cycle down for you

3 vials of test: $250
100 pack of syringes: $30
Aromasin, nolva and chlomid: $150
5 weeks worth of anavar (not necessary or even recommended for first cycle) $180

So for a little over $500, I'll make more gains in 3 months than most would make in a YEAR. I'm currently sick as a dog and still added 10 pounds to my bench and kept reps the same since last week, and I'm only on week 4. There's also damn near 0 long term side effects of a test dose this low. You're a cuck if you're not injecting übermensch in a bottle cuz you're scared of the sides or cost.

>3 vials of test: $250
>100 pack of syringes: $30
>Aromasin, nolva and chlomid: $150

Are you... In Canada? :^)

Nah, America friend

The test was $80-90 a vial I think but I bought 6 vials, 3 for me 3 for my buddy, so the dealer gave us a few bucks off. That's about what you'd expect to pay anywhere, maaaaaybe $100-110 a vial if you're getting raped.

Syringes I got online, Amazon I think lols.

And the anticiliaries I got online as well in liquid form, the asin works wonders so far, idk about the nolva and chlomid but it was all the same source so I bet it's good too.

Im scared of my hair falling out / gyno / baseline test levels not returning.

Theres no way to test for or prevent this stuff pre-cycle (other than the gyno) and is mostly down to genetics. Seems like a hell of a gamble to me for 25lbs of muscle but i might take it one day.

>The test was $80-90 a vial I think but I bought 6 vials, 3 for me 3 for my buddy, so the dealer gave us a few bucks off.

You're getting ripped off.

Vials of test-e in the US are 1/3rd of that price. go to reddit.com/r/steroidsourcetalk

This might be a stupid question but,
How many vials would a 12 week cycle be?

Also when you say 250mg 2 x per week how would that translate to injecting yourself? Would you measure out 1ml of a 250mg test E vial and inject or what?

>How many vials would a 12 week cycle be?
>Also when you say 250mg 2 x per week how would that translate to injecting yourself? Would you measure out 1ml of a 250mg test E vial and inject or what?

Not him but it's typically dosed at 1ml = 250mg. So One vial would last 5 weeks if you're injecting 500mg a week.

>Would you measure out 1ml of a 250mg test E vial and inject or what?

Yes.

I dont really mind, I knew the source I was buying from was legit, and I've got plenty of cash to spend.

$500 for my cycle, and apparently you could do it for cheaper (cheaper test and cut out the Var)

How much did you spend on supplements last year, natty Veeky Forums? Cucks

You're right but still getting ripped off bro.

Check out steroidsourcetalk, you'll likely get the same if not better quality gear and for way cheaper.

Will do for my next cycle, appreciate it man thanks

yeah bro

i bought 100 pills of asin, 50 nolvadex, 6 vials of test-e and paid less than you. In a more expensive country.

im thinking about hopping on gear since forever but i get mixed feelings every time

look at pic related. Guy looked pretty ok, but now his skin looks like fucking shit. And this can happen out of nowhere. You may be clean during your cycle but you will break out after you stop. Is gaining temporary strength and bit of permanent mass worth turning into a fucking feral ghoul?

gtfo newfag

It's not.

Roiding is worth it IF: you are, or want to be, a competitive bodybuilder, powerlifter, oly lifter or other type of athlete. If your career and/or life's passion is not to be strong as fuark then you are risking all that possible damage just to satisfy your vanity or insecurity. Bad.

you're fucking retarded

Okay so why do roids if your job doesn't require it? When you can get super healthy just doing cardio and light lifting, and get a desirable body (ottormode) if that's what you're after.

>Okay so why do roids if your job doesn't require it?

Because it makes me feel good in every single aspect of my life.

I like lifting hard, every single fucking day.

I like recovering well.

I love my sex drive.

I love how much better I feel at work.

I love how I look thanks to it.

I love how much better my sleep quality is.

I like how clear my mind is and how motivated I feel.

I love every single thing about it.

you've got a problem when body dysmorphia kicks in

olso, who wants to be a fucking dyel ottermode anyway? only a fucking fat fat or skinnyfat dyel who won't go to the gym

>When you can get super healthy just doing cardio and light lifting

You CAN. But i want more.

This is like saying "Why do you want $10 million, $500,000 is good too. You have a fair bit of money, why do you want millions?"

I want it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=r3ubLOKbx-Y

I dont even find roided physiques more aesthetic.

Actually, the most aesthetic physiques to me personally are always the natty's who have been lifting for a very long time. It gives this more natural, functional looking physique. Not sure how to explain it. Just think natty lifters look better, and pretty sure females do too

>I dont even find roided physiques more aesthetic.

Even with the wide-range of them?

There's fitness models and professional bodybuilders, and all the range between them.

Roiding is worth it if you have low test. Seriously

If youre constantly low energy, feeling depressed, cant make gains, recover slowly etc. due to low test. Pretty damn sure roids would improve your life quality significantly. And we all know doctors wont ever prescribe you any test boosters even if you really need them.

t. body dysmorphia

Guys, I know this may sound crazy but. Recently I started a new job. At UPS. I deliver packages to peoples houses. All day Im outside, walking, carrying boxes, talking to random people. And I think my test went up, Im suddenly making great gains, getting consistent morning wood, feeling alot hornier, wanting to chase girls more, and feeling happier.

Is this because of being outside all day? Sunshine and all. Or because of talking to random people all day (pretty girls and hot moms too fairly often)

Was I being lied to all my life, was my low test caused by just being an antisocial shut-in and not because of my genetics?

COULD IT BE THAT THE SIMPLE CURE WAS TO JUST GO OUTSIDE MORE AND TALK MORE WITH PEOPLE, WHY DID NOBODY EVER TELL ME

>B-b-b-but no user, if you have low test its genetic nothing you can do about it except roid

>WHY DID NOBODY EVER TELL ME

We thought it was a given.

dunno where to get them, like at all.

No but seriously, for the first time in my life I realize how good it feels as a human being to be outside most of the day. Were not made to be inside all day. Yet most of us are. I feel happier, my skin is super smooth, most acne cleared within 2 weeks. My eyes feel much better, instead of looking at a screen all day. And I sleep tons better because Im actually getting the normal stimulus a brain should get. And it feels like my test went up alot.

On the weekends where I dont have to work and sit inside all day playing video games like I used to, I end up feeling slow, sluggish, low energy, annoyed and depressed like I used to.

I know this stuff might be obvious to some, but for me it was a huge revelation

Fair enough. That's kind of the revelation I had when i first pinned testosterone.

Within weeks my life did a complete 180 and improved in every single aspect. I'd recommend it to you greatly.

When i had no idea about lifting and all that stuff, before i even started lifting (i was lurking Veeky Forums and watching fitness videos for 2 years before i stepped into the gym) i read or heard somewhere that you should ask for steroids on your local gym after you are a member long enough. I wasn't a gym regular for long and some guy literally approached me, told me how to fix my form, how to lift, he said i've got good genetics (yea, right) and said i should hop on some orals "to get things started". Bit later some full natty personal trainer said to me i can hit him up anytime if i want anything. Im still natty though.

The daily Reddit source board shill.

It's blatant advertising.
Count how many times it's been shilled In this thread.

Well what's a better source?

What offers better reviews, similar prices, similar variety and more availability?

Go on, I'm waiting.

>Why are you still a nattycuck?

I enjoy having a full head of hair.
I only lift to stay somewhat strong and healthy. I don't care about being some hulk or 5% bf.
I don't want my endocrine system to be regulated by a needle.
If I'm gonna waste money I'm going to waste it on wine and weed.

I'm happy with who I am.

Why not just go for natural gains with proper diet and exercise?

I already have hair problems and bacne. Jumping on the fraud train will make me a monster

Have fun with your gyno

acne>gyno>shutting down your balls permanently>hair loss>increase in body hair

why would you be afraid of losing your hair when you are going to lose them no matter what? I had head full of hair and literally went bald in 1 year