/shakes/

>that first /shake/ of the day

how many scoops is that?

2 + 5g creatine

not enough

MOAR SCOOPS

might as well pick up a crack habit too user. jfc.

if that's not whole milk you've failed me OP

It's water

you've failed me OP

you've failed us OP

we've failed you OP

But...guys...I'm cutting hard right now. Whole milk would fuck that up while water based shakes are low calorie protein to start the day. That shake is only 200 cal with nearly 60g of protein.

I've failed you OP

You intermittent fasting?

delete this

never gonna make it

Shake My Head Senpai

No. I just have a shake/oat bar in the morning, light lunch, normal supper, and a few snacks throughout the day. Shooting for ~2200 cal/day but I only do rough counts. On days that I don't have very high protein meals, I'll go up to three scoops/day to supplement that protein.

barbarian

I literally cant stop farting right now. Theyre huge farts too. ARGH.

>cutting
>by eating massive amounts of pure protein
are you an american?

>thinking cutting should include not getting your protein

Are you a retard?

that is clearly flavored protein, likely chocolate or mocca, but in any case it is loaded with artificial sweeteners which are highly carcinogenic.
so enjoy your chemo and the slow and painful (and bald too) death

2/10 b8

Have fun loosing all your shitty gains cutting without sufficient protos.

Are we playing "GUESS THAT SHAKE"?

You never never make it.
The only correct way to get protein is by sucking off your gym bros on the locker rooms shower.

It is ON Chocolate Malt. Thinking about going unflavored next time because I just don't like the sweet taste. I don't think it really makes it any less healthy though.

>Implying that shake isn't 75% semen

Why do all you guys have the same bottle

Blender bottles are a gift from god. Protein powder doesn't mix for shit unless you have one or use an actual blender.

Mix that shit with a spoon and it comes out chunky and disgusting.

No, I mean the exact same bottle design

I have the blue one in this picture and I don't know why but the shakes taste so much better, less plastic

I have literally never seen the one on the left. What country are you from? Here in the USA I've only ever seen the right bottle for sale anywhere.

>not using 5+ scoops
Are you even trying?

England but it's the same here, I've never seen anyone with the bottle I have- it also uses a mesh to mix the liquid rather than a ball

I've seen ones like the blue one before. It has a grid between the lid and the rest of the bottle, right? If so, it doesn't mix nearly as well.

I've used both and there's no difference between their mixing powers

You're delusional.

the myprotein shaker bottles mix extremely good and i prefer them to blender bottles as well

you've failed me Original Poster

Are shakes a good way to bulk? 20lbs under weight and ii just don't enjoy eating a lot.

Mental block I can't get past. Can I just drink a few a day to gain weight?

Buchsteiner makes this bottle model for any brand willing. It's a good quality shaker I think.

Drinking calories is why most of America is fat as shit. Fill your shake with something calorie dense (peanut butter for example is loaded) and you can bulk like never before.

That first sip of the day.

das it mayne

You know there's a protein shake version of Monster, right? I don't get this meme.

>Drinking sips for the nutritional content...

I took a break from Veeky Forums for a couple months and only just came back. Can you please explain this meme?

>the city of (you)

also I just had my post workout shake and I put whole milk in it fuck you OP

>not liking sips

ISHYGDDT

Op, I've failed me

Thinking of getting one of these for my desk. What do you guys think?

REEEEEEE GET OUT

Hehe horse cum

Oops, looks like you thought you were on Facebook, OP. Sorry, pal, this is Veeky Forums. Better luck next time.

>People actually think they need the little metal ball or grid in their bottle for the protein to mix properly

Do you guys chug your shakes or take your time drinking them?

Chug because they are so delicious and I can't help it

Chug, But for the opposite reason as this guy

Get this one instead.

Have it already.

Do yall put your sips plug in, to hold all the fluid in?

do want

The only way to make gains in 2017 is to anally insert the protein.

well I mean duh

I'm waiting for bimbo to approve this

chug cause the taste is usually bad, or not even that bad just not something i'd wanna sip on. at least big sips

Looks like dirty dish water