What are some underrated/overlooked benefits of being Veeky Forums?

I'll start:
>All the little things are easier - going up and down stairs, carrying groceries, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

realmenrealstyle.com/4-ways-tuck-shirt-transcript/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can buy clothes wherever the fuck you want. As a recovering fat shit that is a HUGE perk to me.

It used to be
>What store has clothes that fit me?
And now it's
>What store has clothes I like?

It's a great reason to eat a ton of food

Sometimes girls mire if you pick something that's kind of heavy with one hand and make it look effortless.

What do I say fit?

Also check em

Working consistently hard to achieve a goal literally makes you a better person. And the experience will help you in all your endeavours.

>anime

Drop her

I go to Emory, you feeling fit buddy?

i thought that was a guy.

Tell her to grow her hair out and gain some bf

I've found the opposite to be true, but that's because I'm stupidly shaped and picky. It's always been really hard to find the right fitting stuff and now that I've gained a decent amount of muscle, none of my clothes fit right anymore. But sometimes it's a good misfit, e.g., too tight on shoulders so I look extra swole.

She likes anime and tennis, ask her if she's seen Prince of Tennis.

Or if you're not weeb trash and good at Tennis, challenge her to a friendly game.

Or if you're not weeb trash and suck at Tennis, ask her if she can teach you how to git gud.

Everyone gives you a subconscious bit of automatic respect. It's human nature, you're now larger, stronger, and more intimidating to them on a base level. This affects a lot, your daily interactions as well as how people perceive you and treat you.

Yeah I'm bigger now so it's a pain in the ass to find cloths that fit nice

This.
People respect you more, even in professional situations. Being fit shows that you can commit to multi year goals and make sacrifices to achieve those goals. it might not be a conscious choice but I have notice a significant change in how people interact with me since I went from "not fat" to "fit".

Easy fix - wear nice clothes. I do 90% of my clothes shopping at Brooks Brothers. The slimmer cuts in their shirts will fit all but the "left humanity behind" type frames. Same goes for pants and suits. Any small problems with the fit are easily solved by a tailor.

>strong arms and short hair.
Why am I so attracted to her?

>A-are you an a-archaeologist? (no homo)

Bigger dick.
Surprised no one mentioned this yet but getting in better shape and losing weight can reduce fat deposits in your pelvic area, in essence making your penis longer.

>be me
>be Captain Nametag (retail)
>see 99% (white) fatty (women) shop store
>hate them all
>wonder why they didn't fix themselves 25 years ago
>know their crabapple is hairy and un-used for a quarter century
>give them good service and smart service b/c they don't recall why they drove car to store
>get complained about because "need to smile more"
>mfw

This is the best. I can now shop at Goodwill, Ross, and TJ Max for cheap shit because my body is normal sized.

Not even. All I do is study and work. No time to lift anymore

How do I deal with my shirts sort of parachuting out around my waist when I tuck them in? I have wide shoulders and a narrow waist and shirts never fit right. My office is business casual and I usually wear a polo and dress pants because dress shirts don't fit well, but I'd like to be able to branch out.

>>All the little things are easier - going up and down stairs, carrying groceries, etc.
Stairs are usually faster than the elevator.

tuck them in deeper

I have a similar probo.
Tuck the dress shirt into your briefs, next to your under/white/cotton/shirt.

Keep it smooth, and it will work well.

Once you get big the other way it'll turn around again: Most clothes are too tight around the shoulders and too big around the stomach, and don't get me started about pants

I have some casual khakis for work and they are tight as fuck, I can't sit down with my phone in my pocket. At home or at other gatherings I use either cargo pants or sweatpants

Buy better fitting shirts

Or have your dress shirts adjusted by a tailor

It's also the big things that get easier, like moving. I'm a very good person so I help a lot of people I know with moving, I can carry most stuff up and down

>It's also the big things that get easier, like moving.
Moving gets easier. As I worked out during school, my mini fridge became a measure of how I had grown; during freshman move-in I couldn't even carry it by myself, and in a few years on move-out day I could toss it onto one shoulder, or shoulder press it for reps just for the hell of it.

Everything becomes easier, this is a no-brainer, but people tend to only concentrate on the aesthetic and social reasons.

Today I had to shovel literal tons of snow after a storm. Back when I could bench 40kg and row 30kg I would get winded like hell and need hours with plenty of breaks and dry heaving, today (a month after I hit 1/2/3/4 for reps) I did it in under an hour and barely sweated.

This. Brooks Brothers also has their 346 line, it's essentially outlet brand and cheap as fuck. It fits well too, and I've worn the same shorts from there for about four years now and nothing on them has broken. They don't feel as nice as real Brooks Bros, but it can't be beat for for cheap, durable basics.

I guess I'm just a lucky guy.

this guys gets it. Fit is king with regards to clothes looking good on you. Off the rack is usually not good enough.

>Being immune from back-pain in everyday life.
>Don't get forearm tendonitis when compiling reports for hours on end.

>good posture
>behaviour changes due to change in looks (you look better, get compliments and get more confident, by getting more confident you get more compliments, a positive feedback loop)
>even simple clothes look great on you
>you can do shit longer due to your fitness (playing basketball, swimming, hiking, fucking)
>people treat you better (not only in your private life but also in your job/career)
>you feel better, healthy diet and lifestyle would probably cure 90% of depressive idiots on pills
>you can be way more bold with women, they let you (can't ignore their natural sexual attraction)

WHO IS THIS THICC FILIPINA????

wait same as OP?

/WHO/

Just drop them off at a local tailor. They'll fit the shirt to your body. Really doesn't cost much. It prevents that parachuting, and gives you a better silhouette.

Buy slimmer cuts. Brooks Brothers Regent/Milano fits. If those don't work because your shoulders/chest are too big, buy the Madison fit and have them tailored.

OP here.
She's from Twitter,don't exactly remember her name,tho.

Need to have them tailored friendo

t. same exact issue

Holy fuck please do not ever do this

Agreed. Tucking your shirt into your underwear is like, the epitome of "fucking nerd" and not in the mainstream concept where it's ok either. This is just bad.

And if you're a manlet, same respect less respect or no respect?

realmenrealstyle.com/4-ways-tuck-shirt-transcript/

I didn't read the whole article I just googled 'military tuck' so if you don't get the idea just google it

More of mom

All depends.

If you've reached the natty limit, same respect.

If you look like a roid monkey, overcompensating manlet.

Depends on how tall you are.
5'6" or less: less respect
5'7" or more: more respect

OP here, not sure if I should post more since this is a Veeky Forums board.

Just say

"I want to remove all the chairs in the world so the only place you have left to sit is on my face"

Works almost every time

>"I want to remove all the chairs in the world so the only place you have left to sit is on my face"

breh

>Pic-related

>people assume i have a temper
>dudes pick on me much less, rarely, unless i have long sleeves on or a jacket on.
>i get more respect when talking with strangers
>bosses and co workers see me as a prospect with more potential and reliability
>women however generally see me as a guy who plays girls for sex, or that i am a party guy
>some people in public (usually people slightly older than me) assume i am walking around to claim subliminal dominance, and they kind of snarl about me amongst one another.
>every once in a while there's that old guy 40-65yrs who dogs me and just can't stand still around me. he usually has a 10 year old son.
>look good in pretty much everything
>get hit on way more than before by all ages
>stand out more in groups, such as at work or in public places as most people are fat
>family surprised by new gains every time we have a reunion
>with that, stopped talking about health shit with them and they are now being more responsible for their own health as they grow older.
>people ask to see my abs or bicep a lot. makes me feel arrogant when i submit to their smiley requests. but if i refuse they then see me as arrogant. lose lose.
>people in my immediate life who don't workout often discuss how they want to workout and "diet" soon
>when girls ask to hang out or drink and i don't want to, they assume i'm arrogant and all i care about is how good looking a girl is. they then reveal their insecurities about their bodies to me
>etc.
wait what was this about again?

God damn I want to gorilla fuck a girl like this so bad.

I don't know why its so much better to pull a girl's short hair than if she has a pony tail or some shit.

>>when girls ask to hang out or drink and i don't want to, they assume i'm arrogant and all i care about is how good looking a girl is. they then reveal their insecurities about their bodies to me
This.

>people ask to see my abs or bicep a lot. makes me feel arrogant when i submit to their smiley requests. but if i refuse they then see me as arrogant. lose lose.

This so fucking much. My arms aren't even that big and I'd really rather not 'show them off' just because someone thinks its flattering. Shit makes me uncomfortable.

Like bitch if I asked you to roll down your pants and shake your ass would you do it? I don't think so

>>every once in a while there's that old guy 40-65yrs who dogs me and just can't stand still around me. he usually has a 10 year old son.
Story,user.

>autist
If you were well-adjusted you'd realize they're complimenting you and there's no need to be insecure about it. Just play it cool.

Thanks

Everyone says Veeky Forums makes you gay, but it just makes me want to fuck stonk pixie grils

So I mean like halfway there.

I tuck my undershirts in my underwear, but my dress shirts I tuck into my pants. That keeps them from billowing too much.

>short hair
>man arms

never gonna make it

What are you gay?

This.

I was never fat, but now that I'm fit most tshirts look great on me. I can walk into a store and buy a $5 t-shirt and it looks better than guys in $40 t-shirts. Shorts are a problem now though because I'm in between sizes. So I get one size up and wear a belt.

Pants and dress shirts are a real fucking pain. I have to buy one size up and have a Chinese lady tailor it down to fit nice for work.

Nah they're just scared

>tfw you can barely get above a four

I am either incredibly ugly or fucking retarded with women

I carry my 8 year old kid piggy back to school and back without any problem :)

>some people in public (usually people slightly older than me) assume i am walking around to claim subliminal dominance, and they kind of snarl about me amongst one another.
>every once in a while there's that old guy 40-65yrs who dogs me and just can't stand still around me. he usually has a 10 year old son.

storytimes pls

lol underrated post
>u always get to have the 'its not even heavy' face rtg cuz its actually not

No idea. I'm tall, so

wholesome post AND dubs.. you got it all!

this

plus I don't have to cram in the elevator with a bunch of stinky random strangers

that fucking image though

people treat you better. they smile at you and are more likely to offer a kind greeting rather than look the other way

actually, I take that back, I think I prefer being avoided and left unacknowledged, I'm always being obligated to return people's gazes and greetings now

damn bro, you better hit the sauce. you look like a broad.

>even simple clothes look great on you

This is great motivation for me since I'm a cheap fuck and hate spending money on clothes or really anything.

That image though. Everything is gay apparently besides one man and one woman.

>fat friend gets gassed and sweaty as fuck when he has to keep up with my normal walking pace
it's funny tbqh, not sure why I'm still friends with him

>Walking with friends
>They tell me to slow down because I'm taking huge strides
>Get to roast they ahh

that just means youre tall you stop fuck it has nothing to do with being fit

>manlets cant keep up with you
when will they learn?

Never having to buy a weekend pass at conventions because you can just enjoy the expo in one day without getting winded

I'm not that tall, I just walk quickly.
I've been told I look like a Grand Theft Auto character when I walk and I don't know if that's a bad thing. I just know I get places fast.

One I noticed is
>every time a pic of you shows up on social media, people think you're trying hard when really you're just standing around
Any of you lads have this problem?

same respect, so no respect

You sound like a faggot bro. You work retail but look down on others lmfao.

>not walking like vince whenever people request you walk slower

>>even simple clothes look great on you
This, just some baggy cotton shirt and jeans looks better on a Veeky Forums guy than a three piece suit on a fedora-lord.

I have such an erection right now.

Am I you?

A huge downside is the fact that I won't fit into L clothes anymore and have to buy XL now. Fucking shit motherfucker.

This.

Actions speak louder than words and what says "I can commit and achieve what I set out to do" better than bulging muscles? Plus the overall confidence boost it gives you really improves both work and social lives.

Samantha Wright, hnng

She used to live in my city, I found her on OKC and stalked her profile for like 2 months before firing off a message

>tfw no reply

The basic switch in other people's demeanors towards you is everything. Women dont ignore you, and men respect you, what else could you ask for?

>Clothes fit better

You have no idea how long it took me to appreciate this.

What city?

Fatass

someone asking you to flex isn't the same thing as asking someone to pull their pants down and show some ass

stop being autistic, just politely refuse and nobody will see it as "arrogant", in fact they'll see it the opposite way.