GF doesn't want to take an HIV test guys what do?

GF doesn't want to take an HIV test guys what do?

Don't want to stick my dick into her hole unless i'm certain she's negative and didn't contract anything from some past guy

If you need to take a HIV Test, that hoe ain't Gf material.
>What are condoms?

Well sure but at some point fucking with a condom is lackluster not like without it just want to be on the safe side
She tells me i shouldn't worry but to be honest that shit can be in her body without her ever knowing

When a bitch tells you to not worry, she's sure as hell there's fucking something to worry about. Dump her asap.

/thread

This seriously.

Tell her that you want to be sure and if she doesn't respect that tell her to fuck off. Its nothing to joke about

It's not worth the risk.

>GF doesn't want to take an HIV test

she's poz

run

Gonna tell her that i want the test or no sex

Am I missing something, do you usually ask girls if they have HIV?

No but i don't want my dick to fall of user

Oh god don't Phrase it like that...Girls can find whoever they want to fuck them.

If the relationship is anything close to serious. y'all should both get checked
Especially since you have some aversion to condoms.

I'll second this. It's reasonable, but it's also pretty weird. Anyway, why cares? Just wear a condom until she gets the test. Unless you have some special reason to think she's high-risk.

Thankfully I'm cut and don't get AIDS from vaginal sex.

So would it be better to say something along the lines of i'll take it when you take it?

>until she gets the tes
if she ever gets the test user. doesn't matter if she had sex with one guy or 10 anyone of those interactions could've contracted it

>Thankfully I'm cut and don't get AIDS from vaginal sex.
you are dense

Holy shit have you never fucked a random girl no condom?
I fucked a girl at a festival with no condom, total slut bag, and I was fine- stds aren't that rampant and HIV is probably the most unlikely one you're gonna get

It's not about them being rampant.
I think it's about being that one unlucky mother fucker.

/thread assuming you're not doing something obviously dumb (like insisting she have one while not doing it yourself or some shit).

The chances are incredibly low unless you're banging older people, I enjoy barebacking random girls too much to be worried about stds

I don't understand the hangup with getting tested or using condoms?

The last girl I was with got all offended when I went to wrap my tool.

Like it's a perfectly fuckin normal thing to do in this day and age.

>normal thing to do in this day and age.

Yeah, in the us maybe. Y'all shagging nogs like crazy. Even in the uk, europes africa, there isn't this incredible hiv epidemics you overseas monkeys have.

The chance is still there user and i really don't want that shit

t. has STDs but doesn't know it

I got tested recently and was clean but I don't deny I'm running a risk, I just don't think it's a high one

This. The only reason she's refusing the test is because she either has HIV, or is concerned that she might. A vapid std whore is NOT worth getting fucking HIV of all things. If she won't test, kick her to the curb.

Anybody who values their health shouldn't fuck someone without you both getting std tested first. If you don't value your health then feel free to get crotch rot and AIDS.

Wow, mighty respect you have for yourself there, bro
>"b-but if I tell her to fuck off, she just might!"
So fucking what?

lmao you're not living in the real world, if I bring a girl home I'm not gonna be asking her if she has a std; it's insulting. Probably why the OP is gonna go single

it's illegal to not disclose if you're poz to a sexual partner

shes probably not gonna break the law just go for it

Jesus christ an hiv test takes 5 minutes now, she probably knows that and probably has full blown AIDS

t. roleplaying virgin

stop giving dangerous advice, so you can pretend like you're a not a virgin on Veeky Forums

STDs are no fun.

only if you have gotten a test that confirms you have an STD

if you """suspect""" you have an STD you're fine

I have given herpes to dozens of teenage girls, as well as now, whatever these warts are

I can't be touched by a prosecutor

>risking lifetime health and comfort, even death, just to drunkenly fuck a 5/10 bar slut whose caught miles of dick

Yeah I'll pass.

>it's illegal to not disclose if you're poz to a sexual partner

Yeah, and hard as fuck to prove and prosecute. You think some one night stand is going to tell you they have AIDS or herpes when they know they'll never see you again?

Wow, you're revolting.

Seriously how hot is this dupe?
> Apparently not hot enough to take an aids test

>I don't get aids because I'm cut

What did he mean by this

>I have given herpes to dozens of teenage girls, as well as now, whatever these warts are
you're a sick human being

Ameritard education system, don't ask.

t.roastie toastie lool

in the event youre some neckbeard

>any girl would rather get herpes from me than look at you

how does it feel?

shallow bait

>she doesn't want to use condom
>she gets offended when you mention VD
>she puts all the responsability of pulling off on you

it happened to me, don't let that happen to you

If you had a virgin mail order bridge from Slovakia like me you wouldn't have to worry about this

Even virgins can transmitt STDs you dingus

Wtf? How many dicks has she grinded for you to worry about this? Where did you find this cumdump and why are you in a relationship with her?

I don't know that is why i want the test.

i would only be worried if the last guy was black, and in that case, i would be more worried about her judgment

Use a fucking comdom you spreg

>have you never fucked a random girl no condom?
No, I'm not a degenerate nigger

>actually thinking mail order brides aren't just the prostitutes that got too worn out to keep pimping out

Yeah bud, she got the clap from a toilet seat, she's totally a virgin.

The chances of contracting hiv through traditional intercourse are fairly slim.

Responsibly you should exchange paperwork with every new partner. I've done this with every serious relationship I've had. It's not weird. She's strange for denying the bloodwork and reasonably you should walk away if she's unwilling to provide a basic level of trust in sexual interactions.

Just fucking ask her! Talk to her about it you hairy asshole! If she doesnt want to talk about it or not be open about it, tell her to gtfo. Your hand is way better than a diseased piece of meat

Are you a real life bimbo?

Yes

Thank you for noticing me senpai. I adore bimbos, but I'm dyel who will never be noticed by such a beautiful girl. And obviosly I'm autistic since your answer may have been sarcastic and also I'm spewing personal blog here.