/DNP/ general

Pastebin:

pastebin.com/yj19FSbF (might be outdated)

reddit.com/r/dnp/ (yea, normie, reee, etc. they got good info tho)

Winter time = yellow poison time

Post em boyz

bump

anyone know how much water I should be drinking if I'm doing a 3 week 250mg cycle, with 20mg of adderall during weekdays?

>This is what your average DNP user looks like

On day 3 of 250mg DNP
Not feeling the inferno on 250mg, I only feel it on 500+

That's the point... you'll get a little hot by day 5, but being able to actually function is one of the benefits of 250.

hey user, would you say 500mg isn't worth it then? I'm in Seattle, pretty fuckin cold right now so I was wondering if a 500mg would be feasible (i.e. could still work/function/workout)

DNP isn't worth it. Take it from someone who's run over 5 cycles in the past 6 years or so.

It's a crutch for proper diet/exercise, and you will invariably regain the weight after you come off. Plus, the side effects are shitty, you feel gross and shitty, your lifting gets compromised, and you have to pay money for all of the above. Just do a month of keto and you'll see way better results without fucking with your body to the extent dnp does.

i was sweating balls all day 500mg and had trouble doing anything but with 250mg i was able to everything fine with minimal sides, i also was on 250mg longer

To each their own, but IMO the sides become so much more prominent ie. ~5C weather and I not only had the heating off in my apartment but also had every window open and was still sweating at certain points of the cycle, and the reward isn't really that much better either. Plus you are hungrier, MUCH hungrier. 200-400 > 500+

Anyone have any EU sources? All I can find for a reasonable price that will deliver to Europe is Scorpion but he's US based.

why not go with scorpion? His stuff is great and hes super helpful

On day 2 of 250mg. Havent felt much. Was gonna wait till day 5 to bump it up to 375mg but kind of want to just do it tomorrow.

Is it normal to feel nothing on day 2? Or should i wait longer to up the dose.

>body well developed
>she still punches from the elbows

Can women attain ko power? If not, why do they train boxing?

Check out the girl who just knocked her out.

Did you actually watch it? It wasn't a KO it was a TKO. And it was like 6 strikes in a row. She didn't even drop.

They train boxing because if they didnt than anyone with the slightest boxing skill could TKO them easy. But ya very few women have ko power from punches, kicks maybe if it lands flush like hollys ko

Under 300mg a day you won't feel much for a week. 500mg+ a day, you'll definitely feel.

Would 12 days at 375 just be sweating really?

dehydration as well, DNP will blunt your thirst. You def need to be reminding yourself to drink water all day

Is this shit really better than clen? Ive had good results with clen 2 years ago 15% to 12% real fast

clen is like an extra 250 cals burned a day, dnp is like 500 or more depending on dose

DNP is like clen's final form

>you would rather risk death than have some fucking patience and put down the fork

brain dead idiot

Tips fedora

Side effects aren't results. Just because you can't feel it doesn't mean it's not working.

A lot, I mean a real shit ton.
I did dnp over the summer (bad idea) and vastly underestimated how much water I needed.

This. so fucking much. This is why dumbasses die.
>Don't feel 200 after 3 hours
>maybe I should jack it up to 1.5g tomorrow

Yeah well its day 3 now and i can definately feel the 250mg (mild night sweats, slight increase in body temp) . Weird how it has developed so much over 12hrs, the build up effect in 36hrs is true. Im drinking lots of water and taking electrolyte tablets, vit e, pottasium etc. Gonna bump it to 375 either today or tomorrow.

reliable, trustworthy uk source?
I miss 24dnp

Are there any active reliable US-based sources aside from Dinitro at the moment? He's pretty expensive, like twice as much as others IIRC. Does he have a minimum?

Well before that Holly Holm knocked her out. That was with a kick though, IDK if we're talking specifically about KO power from punching or just in general

>you would rather risk death and drive a car than have some fucking patience and walk

brain dead idiot

>>you would rather risk death and walk than stay at fucking home and be NEET

brain dead idiot

scorpionDNP is pretty legit and cheaper than Dinitro, can't remember what the minimum order was tho

Whats his contact information?
Please help EU bros

I ordered from ScorpionDNP his was .75 per 125 cap. He has other sizes too and delivered quick, responds quick too. And hes not a cunt like dinitro making posts trashing his customers when they ask questions hes heard before.

On day 12 of 400mg / day and I've lost 14 lbs according to the scale, which I might attribute a few to bloat / glycogen storage.

I've gotten a little bit weaker (10lbs off squat), but I'm still following my Bulgarian style of training with heavy squat singles up to a 1rm everyday, along with OHP.

Also, it's 20 degrees out and I have my window open all day, otherwise I feel like I'm dying. I have Gatorade powder and drink about a gallon a day of it.

Whats your carb intake? Any processed carbs?

Guys I have a problem
I really want to start out on DNP to at least see how my body reacts. I've done tons of reading on it, am fully aware of the side effects and consequences, and have done a far amount of research on suppliers. The only thing is I know fuck all about bitcoin.

I know this is more of an issue for Veeky Forums but I literally only want BTC for DNP and don't want to put up with their autism. Any recommended service(s)? I've been reading tons of bad stuff about Coinbase lately and am afraid to touch it.

Do you live in a city, or anywhere in the vicinity of one? If so Bitcoin ATMs are your best bet.

kek