Latest video from the King of Veeky Forums:

Latest video from the King of Veeky Forums:
youtube.com/watch?v=2okh4hdXgOQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QA3nsK7mgV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

connor pls go

Stop shilling yourself here, faggot. And get a better haircut.

This dude has cringe-worthy levels of narcissism that he plays off as confidence.

But if he's getting pussy regularly I can't complain.

disgusting 3dpd skin contact
nty plz go

shilling what?
what is the product?

someone post the webm

your monetized youtube channel, dipshit. now fuck off

The only products being shown are cringe and autism so probably those

Can't this autist just post workout routine videos like a normal fitness e-celeb?

who needs to watch another asshole demonstrating how to do a curl, i actually appreciate something different

Fuck off Connor.

my max squat is 325, and I've torn my meniscus and MCL playing college football, and had to get surgery on both, so my legs are lacking. I know girls mire most places I go, I've litterally been at a party just talking to my friends and girls just comes up and pulls me to the side a starts making out with me. This has happened twice, I fucked both of them probably only saying 20 words to them. A girl literally pulled over once and asked me if I needed a ride. I said "yea" hopped in, and after about 5 mins of talking she asked me if I wanted to come over to her place, and I ended up fucking her. Trust me, girls mire everywhere I go. So now do you still think I'm your "little" buddy? Didn't. Fucking. Think. So.

lmao

Damn that guy has a great body. He looks tall too

I guess it really does come down to HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME

itt connor samefags and shills relentlessly

How many hugs would he get?

he's kind of cute, probably a few

all of them if he could use spells

Sigh...I really have to roid for this dont I

daddy

if he got an haircut and got rid of the glasses he would get a few

Good motivation, how important is face here?

This should be a mandatory watch every morning for every young man.

>See son, they are all vapid whores.
>All of them?
>ALL OF THEM.

sss

All humans are vapid whores though

If a hot girl gave out free hugs I would run to that bitch

This. Fuck it brah, I'm a whore too lmao

i've seen this a hundred times what movie is it from?

I know that chick

Not that we wouldn't all want to look like him but holy shit all of his videos are so cringey

>doesn't even look that great in the video
Need to get me one of them free hugs signs.

lel

Is being autistic an excuse for being narcissistic?

This, I don't want anything to do with some slut that hugs and random shirtless guy on the street.

I was expecting an alahu akbar type of text

notice how aesthetic fags look DYEL when they wear anything other than size s t-shirts?

>notice how aesthetic fags look DYEL when they wear anything other than size s t-shirts?

Try harder, skelly.

kek

i'm sure you look exactly like klokov

>try harder skelly

Kek

>Yeah, I'm a bodybuilder. I lift for aesthetics, I don't care for strength. Lifting heavy is too difficu... I mean s-stupid! A-and makes you fat- not swole.
>No, you don't need steroids for aesthetics... Just look at me after 18 months progress. I look good, d-don't I? Fuckin' ripped...

I can tell the is shopped by the pixels on the hips, nice try fag

>grasping at straws

That does look good you coping powercel

Perfection

>that does look good
Thanks for proving my point. Reminder these are the people giving advice on Veeky Forums.

>that does look good

post your bodies if you look better then

dont know why this makes me cringe, he just seems so scripted, like he planned out everything he is going to say. He just needs to chill and not give a fuck

>all these girls hugging a random shirtless guy on the street

what did they mean by this

You first, cunty.

I'm not pretending I look better than the picture they were replying to

>tfw every type of girls are flocking to him, from bimbos to quiet, more Qt314 nerdy hipsters that i thought i would have more of a shot at

right? what if he has scabies or something?
the only thing you can trust is 2d

this looks good

i'd even take the slight shy chubsters on the edge, fuck me

Would hug Clarence and never let go.

?

>New years eve
>Everyone not wearing suits and dresses

what is this like an american thing or what?

what the fuck are you talking about

>how important is face here?
is this even a question? if he was fugly and ripped people would think hes creepy, especially girls.

face is everything user, purely because you cant change it. its a level above physical fitness

first time ive ever seen this shoop

i fucking love chloe memes

connor why are you so cringy?

>glasses are bent
Why do so many people do this? Is it from lying in bed on your side with glasses on, or what? How is it so common?

>Ted Cruz.jpg
stahp

true, also race is a factor, you could have the most handsome Indian man in the world there and he would get as many hugs as connor

They wouldn't want his number but they want to take a instapic with him. Especially if they see other women taking pics with him.

I actually like Connor, he's like an introvert ripped guy who pretends to be a douche. Also he has done some sick cringeworthy colabs with Eric Kanevsky and the Train to Look Good Naked guy.

Long live the Cringe Kings.

I have the last name Kennedy, so I feel a special connection to Clarence. God I wish I had a place to do Olympic lifts.

Lmao the Mexican bellhop on the blackboard.

>if only it was okay to walk with my shirt off all day on campus

shitty pasta

are... are those the dwarven spider machines from skyrim?

I pray you will find a cure for your autism one day Conor, for it causes my sides unending agony watching you go through your day.

i don't get why people like to shit on his videos. they're cringy, yeah, but once in a while it's fun to just let go of your shitty insecurity and enjoy something. they're fun videos meant to be nothing more than that. he doesn't take himself seriously and is humble, so i have nothing against the guy.

this guy looks like clark kent with those glasses

>shirtless posing in Planet Fitness
>shirtless posing in A&F store
>shirtless posing every day on random streets
>humble

Ya thats exactly what i thought too

ahahhahahaha

thanks for dropping by connor. i'm hiding your thread.

Everytime I see this guy I'm reminded of the Peter Parker dance in Spiderman 3.

>content made for entertainment purposes reflects your personality
nice bait, you almost snagged me.

>When a girl laughs at your because you're on gear and you'll never reach your natty potential

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

meh,, you don't know that he isn't humble

it's business... he is making shitloads off youtube money

if you wanna make money off youtube you have to be a character, and do things you might not normally do

money very quickly changes how people act

the net result of his videos is he probally encourages young kids that have problems with women to lose weight, at the very least, or start bodybuilding if they're skelly

(or start bulking at 20% bf if they're dumb enough to take advise from Veeky Forums)

i don't see the harm in what he does

Anyone else think Connor would make a beautiful girl?

>wanting to be the equivalent of a whore who only seeks attention of beta nuwomen

OH BUT SHE'S PRETTY! So fucking wat,seriously, there are better women in this world than these tasteless cunts. Not to mention who the fuck hugs anyone they don't know? for god's sake, I am repulsed by this kind of behaviour.

Although if he's drunk and/or in a party then i guess it's fine.

Fucking retard

Connor... pls go

t. offended 12 year old that has problems with women

Did connor motivate you to start?

If anything it's a credit to the guy so just be honst

>Not to mention who the fuck hugs anyone they don't know? for god's sake, I am repulsed by this kind of behaviour.

Lol, Connor is pretty cringeworthy, but you take the autism trophy home for being disgusted by this

You know people *fuck* people they don't know right?

and this offends you?

>autism trophy home for being disgusted by this
Yeah man, it's super normal thing to do to go around hugging every nigger you find on the streets, amirite? #gonnamakeit

It does.

It's fucking degeneracy.

>Did connor motivate you to start?

Boy, Connor this is getting sad

>RRREEEEEEEEEEEE!

But he is humble. Haven't you seen his VLOGS?

HERE he talks about being vain, narcissistic, CRINGY. He doesn't use that word but he means it. "I don't know how to talk to women. Sure I get their number but after that I don't know what to say." He's just like us. Insecure. I know if I looked like him I'd do the EXACT SAME FUCKING THING. I don't see what there is to hate about him. He's not pretending anything. He's genuine. Look at his vlogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=QA3nsK7mgV8