How do you drink your protein shakes, Veeky Forums?

How do you drink your protein shakes, Veeky Forums?

Oral

i dont and if i did it would be with hot jizz in them because then i would be a faggot
/thread/

Who is this semen demon?

Post workout 30g with water. Otherwise 30g protein, 250ml milk, 30g oats, 10g peanut butter, 1 banana, fill the rest with water.

>/thread/

with whole milk, frozen berries, a banana and sometimes peanut butter

Water
2 1/2 scoops
3 chugs

Dunno how people drink em with milk and peanut butter and shit - it's like drinking bitumen

Shaken, not stirred

>OH NO user.. MY BOOBS ARE ABOUT TO FART!!!!

*BOOBFART*

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
*PAAAARP*

>Gee whiz. What a great boobfarts! :)

>bitumen

what are you talking about, my shakes come out great. if anything is fourthmeal, it's a properly made protein shake.

God, if possible out of those tits ffs.

It's just too thick with anyti besides water

Makes it too much effort to drink

so young and this meme has already gone too far

I mix my whey protein into oatmeal along with powdered milk. The lactose gives it a milky sweet taste. Better than drinking it since the air bubbles in the shake give you burps and farts.

You could put the shake into the fridge for a few hours after mixing which will eliminate the bubbles but then you have to prepare them beforehand instead of making them on demand.

Fucking, powder and water. Milk if im at home. Casuals

>because then i would be a faggot

>implying you aren't one already

with water

3 scoops
splash whole milk
water
fiber powder

I put the glass up to my lips, open my mouth, tilt my head slightly back then pour some of the protein shake into my mouth before swallowing it down so it can reach my belly and begin to metabolize

from ya tits fagt

I use unflavored whey in my fried chicken batter.

tastes good, man

With milk. That way I get whey and casein protein.

> someone out there actually thinks this is funny

>1 scoop French vanilla whey isolate protein powder
>1 scoop super greens dehydrated greens shit
>1 cup Greek yogurt
>1 cup fat free milk
>1 cup green tea
>0.5 teaspoon of Nosalt
Tastes amazing and the nutrition profile is incredible.

very quickly

in them
>1 scoop whey
>1 scoop maltodextrin
>a little dextrose
>3-4 tbsp raw cacao powder
>banana
>1 scoop maca powder(though i probably wont repurchase)
>2-4 tbsp peanut butter
>creatine
>l-glutamine(most abundant amino acid in muscle cells that whey lacks, for those that dont know)
>milk

>since the air bubbles in the shake give you burps and farts
100% retarded. youre probably lactose intolerant

Any experience with putting a shot or 2 of espresso in a shake?

i put ground coffee beans in and it tasted like shit, but that was probably a stupid idea to begin with

Tried it, I don't recommend it. If you want caffeine, add green tea or green tea extract. It's healthier anyway.

I appreciate the effort anyways

Cool. I've been putting espresso in there and just forcing past the taste to get that little extra boost

if you want a real caffeine high, drink green tea and espresso together. the green tea has something in it that extends the half-life of the caffeine. sometimes get a nice little euphoria out of it

*PAAAAAARP*

I wouldn't be eating whey concentrate in any form if I were lactose intolerant. Swallowed air comes out one way or another. The farts from this are additional to what eating protein or fiber can cause.

Also, how many do you all drink per day?

How did you attain such levels of autism?

Usually I down half of it on the way to the gym, then sip the second half during my workout. I usually finish about the time the lifting segment of my workout is done.

I don't drink my protein. I buy lean beef and cook it. Protein shakes are like blowjobs: only basic girls and faggots actually do it.

alright

How? I can't workout properly if i drink it before hand

I had a good chuckle

T. The person keeping bs supp companies in business

Name is olivia kenning
No nudes unfortunately

>/thread/
Kill yourself

I don't

For breakfast.

My daily breakfast is a smoothie containing:
300mls milk
200g of banana
90g protein powder (usually choc or banana flavour)
60g oats (sometimes carman's muesli for extra taste)

best reply

>people pay more attention to greentext

than they do black text

Y'all are all fags

I throw the powder in my shaker with some water and shake it up chug it down. It aint fucking rocket science just get the shit in your body why the fuck do all these ppl do such weird shit with their protein? Just fucking drink it god damn.