My progress so far

My progress so far..........

HI guys wanted to share my progress. On a strict diet work out 6 times a week(6 day cardio 30 minutes, 3 days heavy weights). Started TRT 4 months ago. The picture on the right is in August 250lbs. The pic on the left is today. Still working on dropping body fat. My weight has not dropped much. My body fat has gone down 15 lbs on the inbody and gain 12 lbs of muscle. Currently at 235.

Good work bro. Gonna make it. Keep it up.

Wew, I thought this is gonna be another GOMAD meme

But good job

Getting there. All about the routine.

Great job man, you're making it, feel good about how far you've come and keep it going

damn, nice progress. keep it up!

I was waiting for a thread like this, so thanks op. You're doing great. Keep it up breh

First time posting a progress pic here so no bully pls.

I know I'm a manlet, dyel, etc. and I feel like if I had the proper equipment/discipline I would look way better by now, but I don't. Life's just a little less shitty, but I'm happy with what I've done so far.

>roiding for this

Honestly, kill yourself

Test was low. I did what I had to do. Only 3 months of exercise and diet. I think it's worth it. After raising 2 kids and drinking to much for years I needed a boost. I'm losing body fat and gaining muscle in the inbody so it's working.

you look way better bro

good shit, keep it up

hey man good job so far, here is my opinion (bear in mind this is Veeky Forums)

6 times cardio a week is pretty hardcore. you probably know HIIT training and that is your cardio in itself.

ss/sl are HIIT weightlifting programs (as soon as the weight gets challenging)

growing muscle burns more fat than cardiovascular activity ---> you wanna build as much muscle as possible

when you do too much cardio your body starts to break down muscle

heavy squatting, benching, deadlifts - compound movements that are included in the starting strength / stronglifts programs

and at home you can do pushups, pullups (get a pullup bar), planks, triceps dips and all the supplementary exercises

also check out intermittent fasting and yoga

You look great man. How long have you been at it?

good work, your old belly and chest looks like a face.

You should stop stuffing your face with so much food and you'll look great in no-time

thanks senpai. yeah, i have huge nipples that look like eyes on my belly. a year on just calisthenics/bodyweight exercises and cardio + cutting. but i drink too much and, like i said, lack proper discipline. Hoping to reach my goal within another year

Really good progress, but focus more on lifting. Cardio is lame as hell. Just eat less so you don't have to do cardio.
>gain 12 lbs of muscle
I don't see it tho

dont listen to this retard

I'm on a strict diet. I don't eat bad.

To much body fat still. My nutritionist is a body builder he has done this before. I trust him.

>too much body fat to reduce cardio and increase lifting

uhh, user, I..

>Started TRT 4 months ago.

yo that's awesome!

what was your test level before TRT?

was it below range or just low and your doc is cool with using TRT to get to mid-high normal levels?

are you using patches or shots?

nice progress mate, keep it up!

I feel like I'm being trolled now.

My doc only targets for highest levels. I live in South Florida. It's common practice here with all the med spas. I was at 375ng, I do 1ml test Monday with vitamin b mix. Then on Friday I do 25iu HCG with vitamin B. My levels currently sit at 1350ng.

Bro my body fat levels were high as fuck. I still have a long ways to go. This was a month ago. I'm positive I've lost 5% more bodyfat.

the hell is wrong with your nail

And shots

Nice job. Next time please post left before and right after. My simple brain can't handle the change

That is the doctor user

fuck I want a doc like that

99% I have low-t (all the normal symptoms) but I'm afraid my doc will tell me that if my level is within "normal range" there's nothing he'll do - if I'm low but within range, I want a small boost to be mid-high range

not lifting related but what happened to your libido after starting the TRT? did you get morning wood again?

Ok.. I guess I should ask what your goals are.

Keep cutting and bulk. I do what my nutritionist tells me. He give me the exercise plans and changes the meal plans based off pics I email him twice a week. I'd like to be 220 8% bodyfat.

>losing weight with 2100 calories

i dont think so fatty cut it back 1700 or lower

Wtf is that beside you a Muslim?

Miami? Can you recommend the doc?

Fly to Florida for a weekend. My script is 5 months. Once you see the doctor once he will re write over the phone and local lab Corp blood tests.

Why cut then bulk back up to what you already have? I'd say you're at a good spot right now to maintain and just lift. Then cut after a few months. Most of these people here bulk because they are hungry skeletons. But you clearly already have the weight to work with.

My nutritionist said he wants me at 225. The goal right now is slowly bring calories back up then bring them back down fast. To cut the 10lbs. After that I know his diets get up there. My friend is at 4000 calories a day and is 235 7% bodyfat.

On the inbody i'am losing body fat. If you go to low you lose muscle. 30 minutes of cardio 6x a week above 140bpm will cut the fat hombre. I just do what the professionals say. The inbody scan shows its working.

Damn dude you got fat as hell.

Yeah it's sucks. I was 185 3 years ago. Starting drinking IPAs, lots of bourbon and eating what I wanted to. I packed it on fast. I don't drink now.

The pic is backwards by the way.

lol did you go up a pants size?

That's kinda what I'd figuren.
Good on ya for losing that much weight senpai, we're all gonna make it.

Tim, is that you?

Look at this nigga eating ezekiel bread. U gonna make it, son.

Yeh

Your T was low because you're a fat faggot ate poorly and had a terrible lifestyle.

I bet you keep five cellphones on you at all times, get shit sleep and no sunlight.
Are you a vegan too?

Just updated my pictures. God I hope this cut goes good.

You are a fat tub of shit OP, a disgusting neckbeard.

Fat fuckin' ugly piece of shit.

damn you're always gonna have shitty stretched skin huh? even 5 years later it looks like a deflated balloon.

I thought I got pretty lucky with loose skin.

>hardwood floor in a bathroom
>burn it down

>falling for the whole bulking and cut meme

how did you even get on TRT without doctor telling you to try losing weight first

its fucking obvious that if youre that obese the chances are you have low test

Do you look better than me friend?

what'd you do for your cut between the 3rd and 4th pic?

Ate less, and did more cardio.

>gaining muscle in the inbody
>not the outbody
Youll never make it kiddo

It doesn't look bad to me at all, I don't know what that guy is on about

>saw picture from left to right

OP, I got scared there

Nice progress. Your old body looks like Tucker Carlson's face when a lefty starts chatting utter bollocks.

Who knows. I've never fallen for the bulk/cut and still can put on muscle. Coming from someone who weighed 155lbs 2 years ago at 6'1.

He sad I would lose weight faster with the testosterone and if ever felt like my dose wasn't giving me the energy I need. Email him he'd up my dose. It wasn't cheap though.

You don't understand because you have never been this fat and had to lose 20% body fat.

buy some kebab-away ASAP

Why do people post Right to Left? What region uses right to left in anything? The only thing I can think of is weaboo mangos.

Can I see your legs

are you 5'1"? lamo

I'm 5'10.5 169 and I am losing around 10lbs a month at 2500 calories

Topkek.

Nice catch. The entire house is hardwood. There aren't even studs. All of the walls are hardwood as well.

Built in 52. Family house