ITT Natty aesthetics only

ITT Natty aesthetics only

kek

Was Sandow a manlet?

5'9

yo if this is the natty limit I'm gonna pin tommrow

Nice legs

this is why the fit industry is fucking toxic. At least with this guy it's blindingly obvious he's a lying fraud

Holy shit, rare natty limit pic. Inspiring.

what the fuck, ryback has stated in his own words that he's on the juice permanently because he fucked his system up early on and can't produce test anymore.

I don't get it :
Pls explanado

Pandur was aesthetic but he was a DYEL fag who's training method was to do a million reps with bitch weight.

You the type of guy who looks like shit after trying to get fit in the gym and now only does heavy squats and deadlifts and call this beautiful specimen a dyel bc of the weight hes using even tho hes got a great body

makes me wanna use light weights

Wait are you telling me I can hit natty limit doing a shitload of reps on baby weight until I get tired? Or will that just fuck my joints?

>aesthetic
>dyel
Holy fuck you're stupid, i bet you did SS as well

Literally pic related

You can't get bigger than those guys natty.

his body makes me feel physically nauseous

Sure it's not his face?

No, he looks so odd. He is somehow fat with all of that definition, like he's full of absurd water weight, and his muscles just look.. like a mess.

The real natty King, baby please. These gains are forever loyal.

That guy was one of the toughest hockey players ever and was good enough to play at the professional level until he was 52.

This is NE Patriots Garappolo's dad
Is this natty? How do I into this?

This,

Natty limit

Living a hard active life as a kid all the way up till adulthood and eating plenty of food.
Oh and good genes.

You can change yourself right now with hard work and lifestyle changes but you're pretty much fucked if you want to have the permanent genetic changes that a lifestyle like that during your developmental years would have imparted.

>Holy fuck you're stupid, i bet you did SS as well
I'll be honest and say I'm not sure about SS for aesthetics.
When I started out, I did the oft-despised "bro-split" type workouts. Was in gym 4-5 days a week, 1.15 hour workouts focused on each body part. It actually made me look really good. Then about 1.5 years later I "discovered" starting strength, and I fully bought into the whole workout the whole body 3x a week thing. I only focused on that for several years since then.
Result is that, despite admittedly huge gains in strength and decent mass, I ended up looking stockier, blockier, and generally "beefier" rather than "cut".
Diet has remained consistent, or hell I'd say I've gotten even better/stricter at watching my diet since I seem to be going out of shape even easier.
This isn't to "diss" SS though, it does what it says it will - gives you huge strength and mass gains. Just not sure why my body developed worse from it aesthetically.

>dem forearms
lel

ITT: nattycels. Enjoy going to the gym 5 times a week to hope for a more from stacey while my friends and I blast & cruise and go on picnics and go to parties with Stacey & her friends! (Pic related)

>mire
TFW too busy getting blown by Stacey thanks to my tren to spell right!

enjoy living up to 40 years old, all the while suffering after your late 20s

This guy is tested weekly for illegal substance. Natty as furk.

Assuming you have good genetics.

Its a bbc getting prepared to ram the innocent little blonde blu eyed white gurl

would argue on that. Chest and forearms are clearly lacking in mass, even for natty. Dont remember for how long is he lifting tho.

>le steroids make you die young meme
Stop misleading the young ones! Careful use of reliable substances can lead to a healthy sex life well into your 80s, perhaps even longer!

Enjoy your incel lifting until your 30th birthday when a 5/10 Asian girl settles for you and let's your marriage descend into a sexless hell that you tolerate for the sake of your incel hapa son and slutty, 5/10 hapa daughter.

White gurls don't like Bodybuilder Baby-Cock

he is not claiming natty, he is just saying that it takes more than just steroids
>hurr that's nothing, if i took steroids i'd look the same

t. Manlet dyel

this is not the limit; this guy doesn't have super high test.. find a mother fucker with a super deep voice a giant thick build and a boatload of natural test that has trained for 5+ years seriously without any long breaks and you have found the natty limit.

t. Swede

Also from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, the most Canadian place to be.

Those mid-tier blowies will never fill the yawning chasm in your soul. Deep down you know you're a fraud. Deep down you know you've fucked up your body for life. Enjoy Stacey while you can, because that's what you've chosen.