High Test? High Test

High Test? High Test.

*BRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

Also wanted to type this

why does she have two nips

Most people are born with 2.

What I think you're pointing out is a piercing.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

That shitty haircut ruins everything.

Not really. She was already trash based on the piercings, skintight dress and whore pose.

>actively resisting billions of years of evolution because of some superficial cosmetics

sure is beta in here

snif snif... here it is...worst of all...omega. You will never laid.

*telebraps behind you*

>"Heh, nothin personal white boy."

>this post
I'M HOWLING SENPAI

>this guy tells himself and others that he isn't utterly homosexual because he actually believes that he isn't

Wrong, short hair on thick girls is the best, it exaggerates their curves. It's like an optical illusion, makes them look infinitely more busty.

*BRRRRAAAAAAPPPP*

>high test thread
>posts some fat bitch with buckteeth

>*PRRRBBBBT*
>*PTHHHPTHPTHHHH*

I was hitting on a girl who looks like this. She works at the tanning parlor. I'm secretly intimated of her.

reported for spam

wasted quads
checked anyway

>when her head looks like a dirty tennis ball

>saving reaction pictures of non-celebrity and/or media character female faces

>when he gets mad that you called out his waifu for her masculine features