Have you tried lifting on LSD?

Have you tried lifting on LSD?

While tripping no, I do however microdose LSD for maximum life gains and that includes lifting.

I've done it with other psychedelics and while I do say it gave me more energy, it wasn't that nice being surrounded by so many people.

Have you tried lifting on 3meo-pcp?

I'd like to try microdosing, I'm tripped probably about 20 times in my life. How's it treating you? Do you take it every day?

If you mean is it recommended to lift various heavy bits of metal repeatedly whilst experiencing a moderate to heavy anaesthetic that induces disassociated states of consciousness, various tactile, visual, and cognitive disruptions, and sometimes, if the batch was crafted by a gifted chemist and highly potent, ego death, "holes", voids, and elaborate and immersive CEV's, then in my professional opinion I'd say "no". Make a blanket fort, watch Alice in Wonderland, and experience the eye-opening sensation of having your mind turned inside out, mixed with fruit bits in a blender at high speed, and served in a silly glass with a paper umbrella in it by a bartender who tells jokes about quantum probability and looks suspiciously like someone who is trying very hard and failing miserably not look like Shiva marking time working in a cheap bar slinging fruit and arylcyclohexylamine smoothies and waiting for Kali to finish up this whole go-around and start the whole pointless wheel round again. Maybe you will have a bit of fun, maybe you'll experience incapacitating paranoia and psychosis, maybe you'll learn about one of the 22.6 unanswerable questions about why fools fall in love. But at least that's better than severe injuries and possibly death in a bizarre gym accident, eh? Just my opinion.

Does it help you?

Have you tried lifting while on Babymetal?

Yeah, and the worst part is
>fuck, they all know

i tried molly as preworkout once. passed out in the squat rack and hit my head so hard that it started bleeding. woke up right as someone was calling an ambulance. took my shit and ran out of there. had the worst headache/hangover for the next two days. never went back to that gym either

everyday actually

i miss college

It's pretty lit desu

My mfw when to smart too understand

What were you trying to accomplish with this awful post?

I've lifted on Creatine once. Blacked out and woke up in some ditch outside of Hull with a tattoo of kettlebell on my right thigh. Do not fucking recommend.

how's that book coming along Veeky Forums

>American Rockstars meeting with the Hanoi locals, Vietnam circa 1979

>tfw forgot your heroin needle at the gym again

Shut up cunt

fking lol

Acrylhexamines are dissociatives you dingus
If you're gonna sperg atleast do it properly

xD

What is it like to take LSD or MDMA?
Do you get addicted very fast?
Same effects on your body like Heroin, Coke or Meth?

Fuck no it is not even comparable to those drugs.

>LSD
>Anaesthetic

Hue

Mind to explain?

LSD is possibly the most overhyped drug ever
Expect muscle tightness and a generally uncomfortable body load - like a stim without the pleasure
Then layered over it are various patternings and stuff
But the uncomfy/response rstios are fucked up
Do shrooms if you want a pure psychedelic and mdma if you want the psychedelic awake feeling

you can google this shit. If you can't even google these things i strongly suggest you do not try these things.

mdma makes you feel amazing. 10/10 happiness and every person you meet you will feel an immediate and deep connection. Bad comedown if you dont prepare for it

never done LSD but the magic mushrooms i took were extremely different each time

>muscle tightness and a generally uncomfortable body load
Thats not LSD lmao nigga that's some 25C or something

a u t i s m

Not him, but LSD fucks with your perception. Random patterns like clouds, waves at the sea or whatever becomes symmetrical. You sometimes see everything in slow motion, you got the feeling that you watch yourself from the outside, your senses melt toghether - this kind of thing.

I want your personal experience and a discussion, that's why I am asking.

What do you mean with prepare?

this isn't uncommon for LSD at all

Last time I tried LSD I could barerly walk and couldn't decide if I'm hot or cold. I don't think I would be able to do any exercise.
Maybe on some microdose.

Nah it's not as intense as with amt but it's there
I find lsd quite shallow desu
Do shrooms, 5 meo dipt or amt if you want a real psychedelic experience

Drugs fuck up gains so no

I would like to try some of these but i'm actually scared like a little bitch, smoke weed ocasionally, nothing more
Were you guys scared first time?

>I find lsd quite shallow desu
ok now I'm with the other guy you must've dropped some fruity pebbles

no cuz momma didn't raise no bitch? Only time I felt nervous was the come up, which is due to the drug itself

only some of them...
>muh gains boogey man

You're the reason that shampoo bottles have to have "DO NOT DRINK" stamped on them, do you know that?

go for mdma, and get a testkit to check if its really mdma youre getting.
it basicly antianxiety when it kicks in, so when youre done "comming up" there is close to zero risk of a "bad trip".
mdma makes everything fell very intense and super comfortable. you will have an almost childlike fascination with meeting people. you will become very empathic. lights will look gorgeous, and music will sound amazing.

Nah rolled on 100mg
The physical sides trump the psychedelic effects compared to others
(Do bear in mind i've an extensive history with drugs - tried over 30)
Maybe i tried it too late after too many better drugs but i found it very merh

If you google LSD microdosing there are guides but you usually take around 10-20 μg every monday and thursday. And the benefits are astounding, especially if you are a unproductive lazy cunt like I was.

100ug rather
And tried it at 200ug but that was mixed with weed, bourbon, 2 im shots of lorazepam and mpa so can't count that as a clean test

cont.

it will come through me in waves, each time making everything more intense. sometimes the floor feels a little rubbery almost gooey, but it just feels fantastic to move around on. hugging your friends, or kissing your partner will make you feel so warm and loving inside, while it feels amazing on the outside.

>"rolled" lsd
>100 "mg"
>Do bear in mind i've an extensive history with drugs - tried over 30
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

take back what I said, you've never dropped anything real or fake. Doubt you've tried over 3.

i did mdma for the first time when i was 16 and it was p fun just do your research and get real shit from the deep web. was slightly nervous taking it and coming up but because i was racing against time to go get snacks so make sure you prepare properly lmao.

LSD was fawkin awesome brah. I did it at a lake during the summer, with my bros. Sun shimmering off the water, wind blowing through the trees, all of us just sitting there laughing. Stayed up all night and watched the stars, didn't go to sleep until the next night.
Talk shit but, I'm being genuine when I say I contribute that LSD experience as to why I'm a much happier person now. Its like after that I just realized how fucking awesome living is.

Pic related is the most accurate way to describe the visuals.

I went lifting on lsd like 3 times. All just small dosages:
On Sth like 15-20mg I just felt more energetic and maybe a bit weird. Didn't feel that much
Difference.

On 20-30mg I felt very happy (to lift, it just gave me a lot of joy to do the activity), more energy while lifting, more talkative but also the awkward feeling of 'did I say something weird?/do they realise? / oh man I don't hope anyone else talks to me'

Last week I went on 40mg, so I def had some mild visuals, decent body high and pretty dilated pupils. I went in the most quietest hour of the gym and took a rack in a corner, didn't look at anyone and just minded myself. A conversation would have been awkward.
My strength at first felt increased but it soon became very exhausting to lift. I had to work out with some lighter sets then I usually did and take some longer breaks as well to let myself relax. The feeling was good, but it was better wheb it was a bit less strong. I also slept like a baby that night. (Took it in the daytime).

>All in all would recommend but really just keep it to a minimum.

Next time google the common dosage BEFORE you lie on the internet.

200 ug is still nothing(especially if you're as experienced a drug user as you say you are), I've done a 5strip of 170s... Try that and then we'll hear your opinion

>Were you guys scared first time?
Ye and thanks to this I got bad trip.
I though I was literally dying couple of times.
Looking back at it it was quite fun druing less intense stages.

Just don't overdo it on the dosage.
I took too much lsd several times and those were humbling yet scary experiences. I honestly thought I was in another world and at some point I lost my vision(only visuals couldn't recognize anything anymore) and ability to speak.
Lsd is best enjoyed at a light to moderate dosages, those have been the most enjoyable, for sure.

Of course I am also talking about ug not mg***

Do you guys do LSD or research drug LSD type things? I'm a NEET so buying real LSD seems difficult when I don't know anyone.

Research drugs can kill you man. Buy a drug test kit online. Search out real stuff if youre gonna do it.

Deepweb is pretty reliable.

1p-LSD
4-Ho-Met

Do a lot of reading on it, set and setting are important. 1p-LSD is basically LSD

Did i lie? I said i've taken lsd
If the physical response is on that kind if level at that dose I've no real wish to scale it up

I went past the point of chasing experiences to be hardcore when i did jimsonweed
Now i'm looking for a decent thrill without the side effects being shitty

Mpa
Mdai
Mdma
Salvia
Coke
Weed
Amphetmine
Methylphenidate
Ethylphenidate
Dextromethorphan
Diphenhydramine
Lorazepam
Alprazolam
Diazepam
Etizolam
Pyrozolam
Lsd
Psilocybin
Amt
Ketamine
Methoxetamine
Pcp
Datura
Opium tea
Codeine
Morphine
Tramadol
(Suspect this post is nearing limits - you get the point)

I'm calling your Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy rip off.

ITT: guy googles a list of drugs to prove that he is a degenerate.

You said you've tried over 30 drugs yet you think you "roll" acid and thought it was dosed in mg.

Either you're lying or your brain is fried idk bro.

You don't have to drop a ton of acid, but then don't act like we care for your opinion on it. I'm not going to take one hit of weed in my entire life and be like "yeah shit just doesn't get me high"

Wow, you've done benadryl AND a shitton of benzo derivatives, you must really be the king of the psychonauts...

Not him, but what does "roll" mean?
Like roll a joint?

Being under the influence of mdma (ecstasy)
tripping refers typically to psychedelics

Ok, thanks.
English isn't my native language and I sometimes got lost in slang terms.

>A salesman who shared his liquor and steered while sleeping... A cherokee filled with bourbon... A VW no more than a bubble of hashish fumes, captained by a college student
>And a family from Marshalltown who headonned and killed forever a man driving west out of Bethany, Missouri

>Do shrooms if you want a pure psychedelic
>muh implied natural is always good fallacy

Fuck off, they're very similar, and most people agree that mushrooms are more unpredictable when it comes to sudden shifts in mood.

>tfw watched 800000 videos and read a bunch of posts online about MDMA but i still feel unprepared

why am i a pussy senpai

lol im actually doing this

I've tried "LSD" 3 times, all of which I didnt trip. The one time where I actually felt effects, it was very shallow, and felt more like a dopamine rush. (uncontrollable but "fake" feeling laughter, dick felt amazing but thats all). No visuals or anything. Did I take an RC?

mdma is too good, i honestly dont know why people do any other things once they tried mdma.

It sucks the damage is lasting, otherwise it would be the secret of a life

>try shrooms in the form of truffles in Amsterdam
>spend the first hald of the trip anxious as fuck
>the second half brought some waves of mild euphoria pulsing through my body
>got anhedonia and couldn't get my dick up for 10 days afterwards
psychedelics are not for me mang

>microdosing lsd
What does this do for you?

Oh, and set&setting were good, I rented a house with friends.

Yeah its amazing in so many ways, but many people direly underestimate its dangers. To be on the safe side, do not do it more than every 10-12 weeks.
Also, even with pre/post-loading I feel horribly depressed the day after. I cant imagine what its like for someone who is in a bad position in life.

I want to get some 2cb and 4-ho-met, 2cb should be attainable through the people I know but RCs I havent encountered yet.
Lots of K and GHB where I party

1p-lsd is awesome, and just as good if not better than anything you'll find on the streets

i am not too versed in the details, did mdma 3 times and i want to keep it at once every 3-4 months only to keep it special too. But besides the depression you mention, i am more worried about the checmical damage. All i read is how the receptor damage in the brain and stuff doesnt repair over time like other chemical stuff does.

that standard line about neurotoxicity or w/e with mdma is only true if you do it multiple times a month for a long time

if you're just doing it once every 3 or 4 months like you said and it's not giant doses then you'll be fine. there is no lasting damage

erowid.org my dude
do your research

I told myself the same thing, but a friend of mine is a pharmacist and she explained that this alleged neurotoxicity comes into effect regardless of frequency of consumption.
I'd prefer if it were otherwise as well, but I take her scientifically founded opinion over people's attempts to minimize alleged effects in order to justify their drug use.

That said, stay away from heroic doses and wait long enough and there should not be too many problems.

lol your friend is not the only pharmacist or MD in the world senpai. there are others who have said otherwise

If you're already thinking about it that way, it's probably not for you. The most important step to enjoying new drugs is to go into it with an open mind. Do your research and be smart, but don't overthink things. If you go into it "worried" about a bad trip, you've only set yourself up to have a bad time.

Set and setting, my friend.

Absolutely, I'm not taking her word as gospel either. All I'm saying is that when conducting research, it should be kept in mind that some opinions are founded on wishful thinking rather than actual medical knowledge.
People that are claiming that there is NO consequences whatsoever when doing molly just every two months are flat-out delusional. I roll every once in awhile, but Im not telling myself it does not affect me.

This goes mainly directed to people interested in trying drugs. Dont dismiss an opinion just because it goes against your preconceived notion of a drug you might be interested in.

Lots, for me it put me in a good mood all day, woke me up better than coffee, and helped with anxiety.

It's almost impossible to get addicted to LSD. You create tolerance really fast too.

What's possible is that your life is so dull and boring that you can only feel "complete" while on psychodelics and then you dissasociate yourself from reality in exchange of the reality that psychs give you.

Enjoy psychodelics and don't take them very serious.

I was a little scared when I took LSD because I'm an anxious person, but it ended up being really fun.

>Tramadol
So what exactly is one supposed to feel like on Tramadol? I took it once and while i felt kind of relaxed I wasn't really "tripping" or anything. I bet they're great if you're in pain, but I don't really see the recreational use.

hmm well then the question would be the amount of damage done regarding the dose and frequency.
a small dose (2 pills) every 2 months would bring noticeable damage in what? 2 years of accumulation? i imagine there is no research about this however anyone has heard any kind of feedback from long term users?

it's about mg of MDMA not how many pills or whatever

if you take 100mg 3 or 4 times a year max nothing will happen

I dont think its possible to quantify it like that, and I was sure as not hell not trying to discourage you. Take away is that you should do research, pre and postload, be in a good set and setting and not roll every forthnight.

If you obsess about the potential effect of every substance you digest in your lifetime, you will not life a happy life. Is alcohol damaging? Yes. Can you drink every once in a while? Yes.

Yeah 100mg is absolutely fine. Not too much, not too little. The first time I did it, we 200mg of excellent stuff. While it was absolutely insane, I would not suggest 200mg for someone who never tried it. A friend of mine bought a gram with her friend and both did 500mg. She never touched it again

the dude was talking about 3-meo-pcp

Wait until your curiosity and sense of feeling grounded and strong become stronger than your anxiety.

Where do you guys get drugs from? For research purposes

where can i get lsd?