Pectus excavatum

Got pectus about as bad as this guy, if I get swole will I look stupid?

General pectus thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectus_excavatum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stupid, no. Less good, yes.

Just breathe in really deep until it pops out

This looks fucking horrifying. What happens to the organs and ribs what the fuck

i have it just gets pushed over a little i love having the condition you look so different than everybody else with shirt off like alien or abomination or something people who have pectus tend to be lanky and tall

Have you ever tried eating cereal out of it?

Yes I have actually

yeah and one time at a party i put vodka in it and a girl drink out of the cave with a straw

he doesn't look that bad

Shit sucks. Can't fix without expensive/invasive surgery. Better to be ripped with it that skinny though.

You're Alpha, this is what Alphas do, take notes anons.

You won't look stupid. When I see guys with pectus I think "oh that guy has pectus" and nothing more.

If anything being skinny makes it look more shocking

no actually getting big is the only aesthetic look for guys with pe.

kek

>chicken coop

you could probably mix shakes in that thing

holy fuck that is almost identical to what ive got lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectus_excavatum

For the curious.

I have Pectus Excavatum too. I wasn't really self-conscious about it until I hit puberty, though.

I used to eat cereal out of it as a kid to make my friends laugh.

Not threatening issues are just that, the organs get pushed to the sides or below a bit and life continues. More drastic cases have issues with the heart or lungs being restricted, or possibly being punctured, especially if any pressure occurs on the sternum or ribs.

The former issues can usually be reduced or effectively resolved with exercise and posture control. The latter issue will need invasive surgery to resolve, which requires a brace to put into the chest, much like braces for your teeth, to force the sternum and ribs to realign. From what I've read, full recovery usually is done within 3 years. You usually are good to do any workout after a year.

That's a related issue of flared ribs. Kids gonna need surgery.

My mom was going to give me surgery, but decided not to when I was young, because she didn't want to see me in pain.

I would so much rather have pain for the first 3 years of my life when I wouldn't remember it rather than deal with a lifetime of an unaesthetic chest.

>Shaving your chest

holy fuck what a fag

Roff? Heh

If that's supposed to be a name, it's not me.

I feel like everyone who had pectus excavatum as a kid must have done something to that effect. You're weird, and you get weird attention because of it, so you need to do weird things.

Considering you're stuck with it regardless, who cares. Just get swole for the numerous other benefits, and you'll still have a fucking depression in your chest either way.

If.

just get the nuss procedure