Is there a way to grow body hair like this?

Is there a way to grow body hair like this?

What drugs

I'll take em

Bump

are you fucking serious its been 41seconds and you bump please kill yourself and all your family deserve cancer

be middle eastern

I'm mostly white and I have hair like that. If I could stick with a cut I would look like that.

have you tried not being a faggot?

I thought people want to get rid of body hair like this. My army buddy looked like this, we called him a bear.

>implyin bearmode isn't something to aspire to.

I think the better question is how do I get guys like this to be fuck buddies

lucky bastard

Like I said, Im fat tho.

dont worry bro, we'll all make it

>tfw I look like that
>tfw women hate it
>tfw guys at gym mire it

maybe I should go gay

I wish I could have less, at least on my back

>at least on my back
Thats the part that people who dont have this much hair dont understand. Sure the pic OP posted looks good but once he turns around and has a backfull of hair, any girl short of having a hair fetish will get turned off

Just wax it, ez. Or laser hair removal.

I'm fractionally less hairy than this. Gf doesn't love it, but I've gotten way more hate on Veeky Forums for it than anywhere else

the young generation hates hair

but they all get mad when I say I like young girls. "HURRR YOU SHOULD LIKE REAL WOMEN WITH CURVES HURR PEDO", lmao

I like to think meat is spoiled when it grows hair.

use rogain on your chest

kekked. thanks brah

youre not foolin anyone my fellow gynobro

You look perfect caladan bby, don't ever change.

>the young generation hates hair if you're straight
FTFY
Gays love body hair

>25 years old
>body looks like this, no chest hair or arm hair
>just have hair under arms, lower legs and crotch

jut kill me senpai

>25
>Can't grow any facial hair except thin patchy teenage moustache
I'm a fucking disgrace

here

mines pretty shitty too, but for a different reason. i can grow a goatee pretty decently (even though it doesnt connect 100%), but my cheek hair barely grows at all and its patchy when it does.

since goatees look like shit, basically my choices are to be clean shaven (hate it) or run a beard trimmer over my face on its smallest level and have this weird thing where my goatee area is darker than my cheeks

nice mate. the fur is hot.

Ingrown hairs are a bitch

someone was stalking me on here talking shit literally based solely on how I look kek

I'm extremely hairy. Wife likes it. Never had an issue with other girls. I guess they figure that if it's gotten to the point where I'm taking my clothes off they are gonna have to give it up or I'll just take it. But I've never had any girl complain.

Just gotta be born with it.

Veeky Forums has all kinds of bitter people.
You probably said something that rubbed him the wrong way and he made it his life's mission to annoy the shit out of you.

you dont want it

chest hair/general body hair is okay

but fuck is having it on your shoulders, upper arms and back a bitch

how much does laser cost

take mine pls. I can't stand having it, but everyone of my friends knows me as that hairy guy now so it'd look insecure if I shaved it

spoken like a true hairless, "just wax it" sure bro let me just throw some sticky shit on your head and rip it out tell me how it feels

Be Italian.

tfw asian
tfw couldnt if i tried