R8 my program for the new year bois. Trying to hit some weak spots that I never trained before, like wrists and calves

r8 my program for the new year bois. Trying to hit some weak spots that I never trained before, like wrists and calves.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B1wKNMdFGnTiN2ZWcktqNlR0OFU/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Saw dips incline bench and ohp in the same day and now i think you're retarded as fuck

You do know that you're supposed to hit muscles more than once a week right?

Looks like you don't even know why you're working out. are you going for strength? aesthetics? You lost fucking retard

drive.google.com/file/d/0B1wKNMdFGnTiN2ZWcktqNlR0OFU/view try something else

Yes, that program hits every muscle 1.4 times per week

>strength?
>aesthetics?
wtf are you talking about? Are you some kind of fag?

What i'm saying is that your dumbass routine looks like it's not aiming for any specific goal in mind.
basically your routine makes you look like a lost retard

wrist curls. calf raises.

KEK.

wrist curls don't fix skinny wrists baby arms boy

>BRRRRRRRRRRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I'm trying to keep my strength gains, while working on my weak spots. Keeping it as simple as possible. Hypertrophy oriented as a preparation block for more of a pure strength program in a few months. Will probably run sheiko after this.

I literally lol'd at "hypertrophy oriented as a preparation block for more of a pure strength program".

I think brain gains are more important for you user. good luck at life.

What you basically just said is

>i'm practicing basketball so i can get better at baseball.

MUCH KEKS TO BE HAD

RETARD DETECTED LOLOLOL

>They have never heard of periodization

If your on rouds, sure.

Playing basketball will carry over to baseball, tho8gh.

Wow you actually made a program worse than stronglifts! Congratulations are in order.

You have no business making your own program you dumb fuck.

srsly you know nothing about lifting

I'm not sure why you're getting so much hate,
This looks like a perfectly fine and orthodox strength program (analogous to some of Alan Thrall's) with some bodybuilding/iso work thrown in, which is your stated goal. A few of the exercises might not be 100% efficient and non-redundant, but if you enjoy doing them and have the time then fucking go for it. These anons want you to be min-maxed to their specific idea of perfection.

So then what happened to michael jordan?

your posts make it pretty clear that you don't know what you're doing (assuming and/or are you), and it's not as easy to make a routine as picking a bunch of exercises that "feel like they hit everything pretty good". just do SS and save yourself a few months of fucking around

Thanks
>SS
I 1/2/3/4 for reps

Well OP, looks like you got your program rated.

he sure did! he thanked the one person who told him what he wanted to hear and he's preeeeetty sure that everyone else in this thread is on roids because they hit muscle groups more than once a week

Sure did. Thanks Veeky Forums