Why are you still coping with making pitiful """gains"""?

Why are you still coping with making pitiful """gains"""?

How about starting that cycle you were planning? How's that coming along?

>buy roads Oct 13
>never use them
I have two full cycles with pct and I dunno if any of it is OK to use anymore.

W/e. Wasn't hard to get

>I have two full cycles with pct and I dunno if any of it is OK to use anymore.

Of course it's fine. Why the hell did you buy them if you're not using them

Still trying

18 here. Should I roid now or keep working on my "natural base" and wait a few years to get the most out of growth spurts.

Now

No connections!

I'm doing a bar solo right now with my cut. 50mg for 2 weeks and then 75mg for 3.
>muh test base!
>wasting money on var only cycle
Fuck you it works for me. I'm sorry your pleb genes can't handle it

I'm 18 and haven't stopped growing yet. I think I'll start cycling once I reach my natty limit.

>be 21
>start first test cycle (16 weeks)
>uni workload picks up after a few weeks
>barely find time to work out because lazy as fuck and poor at planning my time
>gym maybe once a week, bicycling every other day just so heart doesn't die
>diet is ok, eat healthily and high protein but not as many calories as i should be eating
>pick up regular gym sessions again around week 12 when uni work has died down a bit

>cycle ends, i've gained 8lbs of muscle and 3 bf% increase
>pretty shit results as expected but i don't regret it one bit because of the face aesthetics gains

my whole face leaned out because of high test/low estrogen: no more puffy cheeks, jawline more visible, cheekbones more visible, browridge slightly more developed, darker and less sparse facial hair, increased eyebrow/eyelash growth, hypertrophy of muscles around my eyes (because i perma-squinted a lot on cycle) giving them better support and making them appear vertically narrower and less feminine

would recommend

>because i perma-squinted a lot on cycle

wtf?

i have big feminine cuck eyes but they look much better when i squint slightly

after a whole cycle squinting the hypertrophy of the muscles around the eyes mean i don't have to consciously squint for my eyes to appear narrower and less feminine/cuck tier

Mate you need to go sort your priorities out, is that really what you are worrying about?

Wtf how are you so obsessed with your face

Predators are usually the ones with "big feminine cuck eyes"

It probably looks better to you because you can't see shit squinting your eyes.

FACE
FRAME
HEIGHT

Same here, I don't know anyone that can get me the good shit

Im 18 and i just pinned yesterday for the first time. For me its justified but its definitely a big risk that is probably best to wait. If your only reason to roid was for looks then i wouldnt. You need a good reason to do it in addition to aeathetics/strength imo.

>Want to roid for the upcoming struggle for civilization
>Haven't fulfilled my natty potential yet though

Tough call brehs.

I wouldn't, 18 year olds still have natural hormones raging through them and its a very delicate balance at that age.

When you are 20 or so they stop mattering as much, wait for a few years, it won't kill you.

FACE
HEIGHT
FRAME

What's your reason?

roid up to your natty limit breh. You will probably keep alot of the gains, so that's pretty tight

nah im good brehs. dont really care to get huge, also dont really care to go through 9 divorces and get cheated on by every women i love like every roidmonkey ever

I don't have connections

>tfw perma-stoned retard eyes

I'm afraid of needles :(