Is being a lanklet worth the no gains?

Is being a lanklet worth the no gains?

Is being a manlet worth the abundant gains?

Zyzz was 6'1 and it seems he is taller than everybody in this picture

the guy in that beige tanktop next to that manlet is taller than him. granted, he looks like absolute shit.

yes
no

No
Yes

> Be lanklet
> Achieve otter mode
> Get bitches

5'10 / 5'11" is lottery win. Nobody IRL will ever think you're short but you can still make great gains

Why does Zyzz always look like he's wearing makeup?

It's probably because he is, or close to at least. Contrary to what Veeky Forums says, 6'1 is pretty tall.

I like small guys, I grew up in a place where everyone is smaller than me.

Because...he did.
Dude wore copious amounts of makeup.

I knew he did in photos that he took, but I honestly wasn't aware that he wore it out and about as well.

Why do people idolize him again?

He is zyzz.

People idolize him for what he did. He went form akward, Auschwitz-tier little nerd to litterally Chad. He proved that anyone could ''make it'', really.

goddammit he looks like such a FAGGOT

>tfw 6'1''
>barely abovemanlet cutoff

I see kids in 4-5 years being mostlytaller than me, gotta get a wife soon.

no
no

in all seriousness tho face is most important

Post Aushwitz zyzz plz user. I have yet to see his former self.

Had to google search but I think that's the one. Not even sure tho

I guess I can understand that, but I don't think his mentality is anything to envy. He went from insecure skinny guy to even more insecure muscular guy that just put on a fake persona to seem cool.

I think the desire to chase being "Chad" just makes people miserable in the end, which you can even see in Zyzz's really risky behaviours.

Height hasn't changed in ages, let alone increasing by 4" in as many years. You're delusional if you're not baiting.

>I think the desire to chase being "Chad" just makes people miserable in the end
Congratulation, you're wiser than 98% of Veeky Forums

Thanks, user. I needed that. Also, both statements are true.

Can only speak for my own experiences but I hate being 5'8" because when people see me and see I'm huge they just think I do it for overcompensating when I actually just love the feeling of lifting. Anything short guys do is never really respected because everyone thinks the only reason we do anything is to make up for the fact that we're short.

The making great gains fast is very true though and I like that a lot. One day I'll get to the stage where other people's opinions don't bother me so much I hope and I can just be me.

>daily reminder that no amount of gains will compensate for being a head short than most other guys.

I worked at a restaurant a few years ago
There was this Asian guy. About 5'5''
Ripped as shit, drove a motorcycle, youngest chef at the place, made serious cash.
Had to date negresses

That should tell you everything

>tfw 6'2'' and can't get any girls

just end it senpai

Reminder that girls have terrible measurement estimation skills. I'm 5'9 and girls usually think I'm 5'11-6'

Probably because they mistake your bulbous lower nose for your dick

>Height starting with a 5

piss yourself my man

You need a proper hairstyle

yea you're right about that. I am going to grow it out long again.

Ur pretty hot. U must have a terrible personality. Or ur poor?

I think I have a terrible personality

I'm 6'4" and while I can bench 265 I never post pics for Veeky Forums because it looks like I maybe do a couple push-ups before bed. Girls don't really care though. Not fat? Great. Not a rectangle? Even better.

As someone who has never been to the US I never really cared for/noticed height all that much, unless someone was below 170cm or way too tall... Until I started reading fit and other places. Is this obsession with height and its relation to attractiveness an american thing? Or a fit/reddit meme?

I met Zyzz once and he was taller than I am by atleast an inch,and im 1.86m

I was never insecure about it until I started coming on here. Maybe it is just an elaborate meme that I feel for. At 5'8" though I could have it a lot worse so I really shouldn't complain too much, it just would be nice to be over 6 feet.

No matter what your height is, you're not going to feel secure with the memes here.

I'm 6' (I think, whatever 184cm translates to), and you just end up being insecure that you don't have the face of a model, or the shoulders of a bodybuilder, or that you don't have a perfect hairline, or whatever the fuck is the current shit people are posting.

It's honestly a board you should keep to short doses I think, because people do end up chasing ridiculous standards, and it makes you unhappy no matter what. There was even a dude here in a thread the other day who was fucking insanely good looking, like, put people like Henry Cavill to shame he was that good looking who felt insecure that he was too ugly, and his body wasn't good enough, all sorts of shit.

There's a lot of good information here too, and a lot of people know their stuff, so it's a great board if you stick to informative threads like the QTDDTOT ones or whatever else interests you, but there's a lot of people who just want to push insecurity onto other people in the mask of objectivity, same as there is on /r9k/ or misc over on BB.com, or the incels subreddit, or lookism, or any number of other similarly minded forums.

Don't feel bad that you don't meet whatever the standards that people shitpost about here are, because it's not realistic. No-one thinks you're short at 5'8, you're about as short as a 5'10 guy is tall.

Veeky Forums turns into a negative influence really easily, there's a hell of a lot of shit that can push anyone to have a dysmorphic view of themselves.

Also, to anyone else, if you feel your insecurities are crippling you, please look up the symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder, it's something I think people here struggle with a bit, and there's a lot of options for it.

This is a great post. I like seeing positivity here.

Glad you appreciate it man, I feel the exact same way about positivity here.

What's the point of a fitness board if all you ever see is people insulting each other and trying to make everyone more insecure? Whole point of lifting is to feel better.

Hope you have a good day, and that this improved it at least a little.

Did Veeky Forums tell you it would be cool to get a buzzcut?

>Weight starting with 500

not like you can choose which one to be, nigguh

Yea spot on. I'm an idiot

What's wrong with a buzz cut if you have a great hairline? Genuinely wondering here.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it, it's just a very safe hairstyle.

The vast, vast majority of people, with a great hairline or a terrible one will look okay with a buzzcut, but not great. Some models pull it off really really well, their faces just suit that better than with hair, but most people don't look their best or their worst with it, whereas another style might bring out a really great feature someone has.

It's not a bad choice at all though, don't get me wrong, and people do look good with it, they'd just usually look a bit better with something else.

It's an american meme

>THIS

And you continue asking why all the winners are that height.
Best of both worlds bro.
How tall is Brad? Best actor.
How tall is Ronnie? Best bodybuilder.
How tall is Tyson? Best boxer.
How tall is Fedor? Best fighter.
How tall is Blake? Best sprinter. (OK lanky bolt is faster... Now, just wait)
How tall is...... Everyone successful in this world due to his aesthetics or physical strength.

Zyzz tried to have a nice body being a lanket. God was mad. Zyzz ded.
>How tall is God?
Jesus Christ was about 5'9-5'10
>>>>>>>>>>>GOD HEIGHT

This.
I'm 6'4" and had always been very skinny.
Shoulders were too narrow, arms very thin, overall no size.

Now that I've almost achieved ottermode, I've gotten a lot more attention from grils as well more confidence but that's still lacking.

Got my first mire while making out with it girl when she kept touching my delts and said my shoulders were nice.
Then lost my virginity to another the same year.

Even manlets can be successful despite what the meme says.
A friend of mine who's a manlet but has a considerable amount of size is very popular.
Make me kinda jealous but I know it's because of his confidence.

We're all gonna make it brahs.

Thanks for the post, i'm really really small(5'5".5") and never felt insecure before/fit/, gladly people like friends and gf helped me

Try not being ugly and autistic

ive only met chestbrah, but im a manlet and hes taller than me still

My ex thought my dick was 8inches I didn't disagree.

Tfw no 8x6

Tall guys will always get more girls, but those girls are mostly superficial and shallow. So we manlets have a built in filter for shallowness, if a woman rejects you based on your looks she is not good for you in the long run. In terms of getting bitches lankets have it better, but manlets have better chances of finding women that are not toxic in relationships. Thats what I think.

You look good dude, haircut is a little retarded, but you'd be scoring if you tried to approach girls more.

Yeah, it's not so much about if you're tall or short as far as I see it, but more the attitudes that come with it.

It's not like people are just going "Dude you're kind of short" or "You're just a bit below average", they're claiming that if you don't meet the standards concocted for that particular shitpost, no-one will ever love you. Which is obviously completely ridiculous, and it's what makes it an unhealthy standard.

It's also what characterises BDD, over the top stress and focus on singular aspects of your looks. Like, the easy example is your nose. A dude could have a completely normal or slightly pointy nose, but inflate it to the point where he thinks everyone hates him and thinks he's ugly because of it and that he doesn't deserve love, so constantly tries to camouflage it, which leads to weird behaviours and social withdrawal, which then confirms his belief in his mind that it is his nose.

It's easy for what are just minor insecurities you have about yourself to turn into that disorder as well, especially if you surround yourself with confirmation that you're right in your fears.

I'm glad to hear you managed to pull yourself out of it though, I still struggle with it myself a bit, and a lot of other posters seem to get stuck in that cycle, so it's helpful to hear that people do improve from it, I think.

Why every Zyzz pic he is with an ugly fucking cunt, this guy never seems to be around beautiful women just ugly bitches. Is this a strat to make him look better? Also, was he really 6'1? because there is no way that he only poses with 5'8~5'9 girls every time.

I love Zyzz but jesus Australia has some hideous girls.

Because generally trashy guys like he was end up hooking up with trashy women like the ones you see in his pics.

That being said, the one in the OP is pretty good looking.

spoken like a true manlet

I dont think I'm hideous i think I'm just mega autistic

hey thanks man, I appreciate that. I really regret the buzz cut. fucking fa

Piana is 6'0 or 6'1, manlet

(180 / 5'11(?) ish here,so i'm neither)

I'd say being lanklet definetly is worth it. Ones you make it the pay off is much better. You think manlets can run around like zyzz and Connor Murphy and make an ass of themself but still have girls line up to take a pic with the "greek statue" that they are?

manlets just can't make it like that, ofc they can "make it" in life, gf, jobb, living healthy and get the occasional miror, but never like zyzz etc where just by walking down the street topless girls will stop you for pics

Fuck off Conner Fagbob

5'8" here and let me tell you some thing you piece of fucking shit.

I'm handsome as fuck and have a babyface that allows me to pull easy teen pussy because of it. You should see some of the tight little bodies I've fucked. I have a 7.5in dick and not a single girl I have ever banged has failed to text/call me for a bootycall late at night. I embrace any challenge I get from someone who tries to stand in my face and intimidate me with their height, because it's pathetic. Low center of gravity, fast reflexes, and ridiculous core strength will allow me to either 1) quickly take you to the ground where I will stomp your fat face or 2) out last you with endurance because your shitty, overweight frame required to ground that extra height made you more tired. I make 85k a year as an mid-level engineering manager at Ford (I'm 23 btw, they will most likely promote me to upper management within the next 2-3 years). I fuck shit up in every single sport and would destroy any of you (minus basketball where skill/talent is substituted out for height). I've been compared to Messi in my soccer style. Quick dribbling and cutting in between every opponent in front of me. I scored 95 goals throughout my high school varsity soccer career. I made the varsity football team freshman year as starting runningback but soccer and football were the same season so I couldn't dominate both.

Sports I would destroy you at in order

Soccer
Football
E-sports
Baseball
Endurance running
Tennis
Golf
Footgolf
Ping Pong
others

I know you. Ugly is a given. Probably curly hair. Tried to grow a beard but it was patchy and you were sad for awhile about that. Struggling to find a way to validate yourself you took to reminding everyone how you're "Over 6 feet tall!", as if that was some sort of cutoff for being a man. When in reality you're just as pathetic as every other self-hating wannabe piece of shit out there, yet you have somehow convinced yourself you've won the genetic lottery.

it always amazes me that zyzz became so famous with that retarded face.

That's why we said 5'10-6'0 is god tier range and if you aren't in that range you're officially designated as no gains mode or manlet.

>had to

sure it wasn't just that he likes black chicks?
I get a craving for one now and again

I'm 5ft 8 with not great facial aesthetics

I would never want to be a 7' ape

I have no respect for effeminate tools like zyzz. He's a total douche who got whet he deserved. Steroids are for inferior people who need short cuts.

Requesting the manlet height comparison, 'reality vs Veeky Forums vs fit vs the minds of women' image.

*sheaths katana

Is no one gonna acknowledge that he has a cig in his hand?

Is this really the Zyzz we all idolize?

good post, i always tell people to stay away from boards like r9k and pol, they are like Veeky Forums but 100x worse. Really fucks with your mind

Also dont forget you are on Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums was made by the same pitful sad cunts that also browse r9k and pol. Its the same people. 70% of this board doesnt lift, or doesnt look like they lift. They just want to be part of a board thats a bit less miserable and a bit less sad. But then they bring their hateful minds and start frogposting with "tfw.,....."

>this is what manlets actually believe

>Is no one gonna acknowledge that he has a cig in his hand?

It's at a festival.

We don't idolize him because he was healthy. I mean, he did die coked out in a Thai sauna at 22

That's him

but he roided, didn't he? That's not really 'making it'.

he made it....to the grave that is...

Yeah sure, unles he is 5'10-5'11 fag
Stay delusional believing u can achieve a God Bod u filthy lanket.

its more of his change in personality people idolize him for even though in the videos where his personality was better he was drunk ex:in the video where he does push-ups on the sidewalk he was drunk

Being a manlet with abundant gains would suck