Guys help I think I'm dying

guys help I think I'm dying

I came home 2 hours ago and I have felt a cold shivering throughout my entire body, it's as if cold air is trapped inside and when I touch my skin I feel cold.

I decided to take a super hot shower and after 30 minutes of pouring hot water onto my body nothing has changed.

At the same time I have been dizzy ever since I entered my home.

What the fuck is happening?

Am I dying?

Stop skipping leg day

You got gigga aids

Fucking faggot

sounds like a fever, get to bed, lots of rest and liquids.

(You)
kill yourself

nobody tell him

schedule a doctors appointment

call a friend round and watch movies together with hot chocolate tonight in case you pass out

did op die

Souns like me 3 days ago. Got the fucking flu. I blame the place i went to at New years and the insane amounts of booze weakening my immune system.

Sounds like flu

If your bones feel achey that means your body producing a ton of white blood cells and your immune system is scrambling.

You have a cold, bitch.

you have ebolaids

I have it. And a chest infection. Appetite is completely gone. Feels like I'm losing months of progress.

Ancient Chinese wisdom prescribes you this: Over the next week make sure most of your meals are hot or warm. Avoid cold, raw food if possible. Have hot tea with warming spices (cinnamon, chai, nutmeg, cloves, etc.) or just a chai latte if you really can't stand tea. Have more soups, stews and chili in your diet with emphases on root veggies. Hot showers, self-massage and stretch to get blood flowing through your body.

Flu, retard

You have the flu dude, shoulda got the shot. You'll feel like shit for 4 or 5 days but you should be fine.

>should be fine
>should be

Sorry op, You're a goner

thanks for your concern guys, I am still alive

I have been laying on my bed under hot sheets and feel a little bit better, I think I'll try to get some sleep, hopefully I ll wake up.

Can I have your play station if you don't?

your brain makes you feel cold so your body goes into "heat up" mode. in reality, you're running a fever and having hot showers, hot blankets and hot food is going to make you too hot which can be really detrimental to you. if you get too hot, your brain can literally cook; similar to how an ehh white hardens in heat. have a cold shower and grab a thermometer OP

egg*

Toronto?

sorry buddy, you have the flu most likely.

sounds like you are being haunted

or someone close to you is in trouble

head to /x for more helpful info

your welcome

No cold showers since hte drop of temperature can cause shock.

Take APA if you don't have a thermometer, it will make you feel better.

Lukewarm baths would be better.

Drink lots of liquids.

I've had this happen to me once, I woke up later in the night with nausea.

rip

what is APA

APAP* sorry, N-Acetyl-p-Aminophenol; APAP.
Tempra, acetaminophen.

>hoping to not die in your sleep

fucking normie what are you doing here

Goodnight sweet prince