Be honest, swole bros. Do you silently judge fatties and land whales?

Be honest, swole bros. Do you silently judge fatties and land whales?

at the gym, no.
in the wild, yes.

Absolutely. As a matter of fact, I give them weird looks when I pass them.

not even silently

ive never cared

i actually judge the people who judge

this
kek

Yes, and sometimes not so silently

No, as long as they are walking and not having to use a mobility scooter.

I don't usually, not even in my head.

HOWEVER, if they're being obnoxious, I will also judge their physical defects. Like if a fat woman is being loud, I'll think "that fat fucking bitch won't shut up", even though her fatness wasn't what triggered me.

It's an aspect of my personality that I don't like about myself and I'm trying to change.

Stratification is normal friend. It's part of our psychology. The best way to stop doing this is to try sympathy therapy. Identify something you know they feel bad about and relate to that problem through your own faults. Helped me stop judging the haminal planets that stampede through my work.

i pretend they do not exist, look right through them

No. Oddly enough I think that fatties think that I judge them.
However I was on the other end of the extreme - as a skelly. Therefore I understand the struggle and the comfort of doing nothing about it. I for one had my reasons to get fit and not everyone has to follow it.

But what I do judge is a lack of discipline, which is even amongst my Gymbros.

I don't know if it's stratification exactly. I would never just think "That fat fucking bitch" about a woman or man who was being quiet and well meaning.

It's more that when I dislike someone, I seize upon all their faults, even ones that don't have anything to do with why I dislike them, and use them against them. It's not just fat people and it can rear its head in work, romantic, and social relationships too. Like I'll be bitching about my boss because he's a jerk, and then I'll spit out something about him being bald too. But it's not like I go around hating bald guys, but I guess I subconsciously file it away in case they piss me off later.

I feel a lot of sympathy for them because they are missing out on a much more comfortable and confident life.

A hobby of mine is to act overly invested in their well being. If they're just standing still I'll ask them if they're ok, and what did they eat for dinner last night. whatever they say, I reply with "musta been hungry, huh fella?" Also if they are using the stairs, or even a stairmaster, ask them if they need help, while looking worriedly at their feet.

A hobby of mine is rock climbing but do what makes you happy

That's not anabolic tho...

>silently

Silently? Don't be coy user..
>No homo

>silently

Even when I was a hungry skeleton I would judge them. Sometimes I would just tell them like they didn't know "You're fat."

>silently
stop being a shy cuck

Skinnyfag on his way to swole, I hate fatfags.
I just hate fatties

Because it's a control thing
I could also eat a bucket of food and drink soda and eat chips and then chocolate
I could enjoy myself if I did

But I don't
Because it's disgusting

They don't feel disgusting when they do that. Every damned day.

It's like looking at a retard or a sociopath.
They're almost human but they're lacking something important.
In this case, it's control

Yes. Also if you tell me you can't lose weight because reasons i will lose wha little respect i had.