Why do Americans wear shorts that go past their knees?

Why do Americans wear shorts that go past their knees?

To cover up our huge dicks.

short shorts are gay af

So they look less gay

balls hang too low, unlike low test non-americans

Non american here, used to hate it too, but shorts are super super comfy.
Lazy americans prefer to be comfy than actually look good 90% of them wear crocs outside.

>90% of them wear crocs

Okay buddy

I've never understood why Americans are so afraid of wearing shorts above the knee. If they're not shorts you may as well wear pants.

Everyone here in Australia does, if you don't wear shorts at the knee or above it's actually a beta thing if anything as you look like shit, similar in Europe.

Fuck off freddy, don't you have some traps to fap to?

hello australia

Hello, sep.

>not wearing short shorts like degenerate scum
>wtf america

fuck off go back to emu land

>wearing 3/4 pants like some crossdresser

Nigger culture

I remember in middle school you would get in a lot of shit if your shorts were above the knee. We didn't necessarily even have a dress code, but "too short" shorts were expressly forbidden.

In high school, the faculty didn't really give a damn but I guess by that point a lot of people didn't care to buy new shorts.

I wear shorts above or atthe knee

Guys in Australia wear whatever GQ tells them. They're not Veeky Forums... They're /faux/

I didn't even know what GQ was, I guess in Australia its hotter so we wear shorter shorts. In the U.S. it's colder so the 3/4 length autism cargo shorts are worn kek

Red bumps from ingrown hairs. Sorry for looking autistic, I'd rather people not see it.

No, we wear shorter shorts because we have them from playing football, or rugby in NSW and QLD.

American here, I wear short shorts everywhere. All it costs me is anyone ever thinking I'm heterosexual.

America still has a vestigial, prudish culture left over from the religious creeps seeking "freedom" from Europe. Not even two full centuries ago, people were still getting outraged at Goodie Proctor showing her ankle.

There's also a modern layer of homophobia where men who want to appear sexy in any way (by showing more skin, in this case) are shamed for it. Men who wear short bathing suits, for example, are either automatically deemed to be gay or called fag to their face in order to persuade them to cover up.

It's actually pretty oppressive, when you think about it, but sexuality has always been actively repressed in the U.S. This is a nation where it's totally normal to cut pieces of your son's penis off in order to stop his sexual urges. Still.

Thanks for reminding me of that fucking play. The Crucible made me hate children so much then I saw the movie and started to feel the most genuine hatred I've ever felt towards a group of people.

our tour guide asked us that when i was in brazil. i asked him why brazilians piss and shit in the streets. he didnt talk to me again after that

I love traps and Daphne

>The Crucible

Europeans in charge of viewing a fucking play written in the 50s as reality.

I've always preferred shorts above the knees. As an American I'm so fucking pissed we didn't just send the ex-slaves back to Africa.

I just want proper length shorts (like these proper men, pic related) but fucking nigger culture makes it difficult. I remember seeing pics of my dad and mom all wearing proper shorts back in the 70s before when White people ignored what niggers did for the most part.

mine are right at or just above the knee
Any longer is awkward for mobility

Lmao