What's the final verdict on salad ? Are they good diet or not ? Should i eat more salad for better nutritions ?

What's the final verdict on salad ? Are they good diet or not ? Should i eat more salad for better nutritions ?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=2 eggs nutrition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kys retard

No pls help me

Eat salad

lot of vitamins and minerals in salads, yes

dressings can be calorie dense.

adjust portion size to IIFYM concepts

Cmon fa m, what do we think about salad ?

So how to eat good taste salad without being fat ?

Salad is pretty useless if you'are just talking about eating leaves. Load up on veg to fill yourself.

eat salad with no dressing

Should i eat until i feel filled ? I'm afraid of gaining more kilograms tb h.

And now i'm getting paranoid about eating cooked vegetables, you know, like soup. Like, there must be no nutritions left in the veggies. But, i mean, are humans meant to eat raw veggies like animals do ?

Move to the USA. They don't have kilograms there.

count calories

dont drench in oil or dressing

use plenty of seasoning

Add some protein with your salad e.g. grilled chicken or beef. It will make it more filling and appealing. If you just eat salad its unlikely you will gain kilos bc it has relatively low cals

I dig salad personally.

It's not the best meal but it is pretty filling. Half a head of lettuce is like..25 calories? And I usually put in light mayo and a can of tuna. Also a ton of seasoning(salt, garlic, onion powder, crushed peppers) Fills up a whole salad bowl

Or pounds, idk. Why do you americans always respond to the wrong point in a sentence ?

What kind of seasoning could i use ? I literally can't cook at all

But calories are bad, we want to avoid calories right ?

Ok noted. What about eggs ? I just ate omelette (2 eggs) for breakfast. Is it a lot of protein ?

Food has calories....you can't really avoid that. A whole salad bowl for 250 calories in a lot of food tho for barely any. Low carb, high protein, lots of fiber

What's the final verdict on regular yogurt ?

Vinegar instead of dressing is a great way to eat spinach salads. Those have real nutrients versus inferior iceberg lettuce.

Balsamic makes everything so savory I feel, which is the shit. Also, 1oz of feta on salad adds 4-6g protein/70cals, so you're not completely fucking up your caloric deficits.

no protein

underrated

>Like, there must be no nutritions left in the veggies.
Where the fuck did they go? space?

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=2 eggs nutrition
If you don't know how much protein to eat, read the sticky.