Why is pic related so true?

Why is pic related so true?

Girls only want normal people who have mental gains, not some autistic muscled freak.

people with "mental gains" dont get first dates as often as guys with actual gains

.t brianlet

False dichotomy. Be well rounded and do "both".

or you could have both you faggot

If you spend so much time trying to muscle up, you won't have any time to work your most important muscle: your head.
Name one bodybuilder with a PhD.

This

Also I'd wager Arnold Schwarzenegger had better luck with women than Nikola Tesla.

>Name one bodybuilder with a PhD.
Me you fucking underachieving faggot.

Shoe on diploma.

It better be in a real field too.

>If you spend so much time trying to muscle up, you won't have any time to work your most important muscle: your head.

That's only because Tesla chose to be celibate in order to devote his life to science. In doing so, he became a literal wizard and planeswalked into a better world.

Jim Stoppani, Jacob Wilson, Jim Stoppani, and plenty more nigga can you google

>exercise physiology
>literally a meathead degree
Try again.

Hey man, a shitload of bodybuilders, professional and not, have bachelor's and masters. My dentist has a PHD and he lifts and roids too. Get over yourself.

Do you have a PhD opie?

The burden of proof does not lie on me, but rather on you.

>The burden of proof does not lie on me, but rather on you.

So, no then.

Also, the burden of proof lies on the one making the claim. You're making the claim that one cannot both lift and be intelligent.

Either way, since you don't seem all that intelligent, why don't you compensate by lifting? Too lazy? I promise you'll feel better if you start doing it.

>That's only because Tesla chose to be celibate
>chose to be celibate
>chose
Me too

is that why you choose to be celibate as well?

Meh. Attractive face with mental gains will beat Veeky Forums for the most part. Usually girls really don't care about your body as long as it's not nasty. Shouldn't be lifting for girls anyway, though.

Lel

>2k17
>studying for women

Why not have both. I work as a systems engineer but doesn't mean I can't properly budget my time with an hour a day of working out and a proper diet.

>guy is so smart he can't schedule his time for some physical exercise nor realize its benefits

>I work out at the library

I never said you can't do both.

You can, but girls will just see you as a mediocre cuck.
>I can't make an argument against him so I will just post a funny picture instead whew that was a close one!

Please somebody post

>outta my way, manlets

>You can, but girls will just see you as a mediocre cuck.

Nice projecting dude

Name one woman you know who favors intelligence above physical ability

I'll wait

jej gonna save this if it's not a problem

gamer girls

nope.png

Nice m8 omw there, see you at the epitome of 3d delts amd brains

This guy's girlfriend

Why no both?

Also
>2017
>doing anything for girls

Fucking Oliver Sacks beat record in squat.

i deadlift in the library

I mean, this is just some shitty bait thread that'll reach 100 replies easily, but it's kind of a dumb premise.

Girls aren't a singular group that all likes one thing, but I think you'd have a hard time arguing that the extreme on either scale is what's considered best. Same as you wouldn't prefer someone who is incredibly vain and only cares about their looks and ends up being uninteresting, but wouldn't want someone who puts no thought into how they look either. It's all about balance really.

Me, PhD in genetics with a side masters in statistics. I defended right before Christmas break and will get my degrees in May.

>genetics
How's Starbucks?

that's some tasty looking bait...

my gym has 6 olympic lifts platforms consistently filled out by random groups of masters/phd students.

this is also a top 20 university in the world.

ITT: Autists trying push the blame onto others for their kissless virgin lifestyles. Fail to realize that that girls don't like them because they spend their lives sat in basements achieving absolutely nothing.... Huuuurrr it's just because I'm smart girls don't go for me....

>moving the goal posts/true scotsman

OP is a faggot

WRONG
WRONG
WRONG

It has been proven over and over again across multiple research studies that physical attractiveness is hands down the number one predictor in choosing a partner.

I'm majoring in psychology (going towards graduate/doctorate and loving it and getting it paid for) and in our relationship psychology class we went over so many different scenarios and different research studies about this.

Every single one showed physical attraction as the number one factor by a large margin.

One example in particular - people were asked to go to a speed dating event. It was about 40 people, all 18-25 (heterosexual). Before the event they all said shit like, they want someone who likes the same music, or someone who is in the same job field, etc.

Every single one picked people that they found the most attractive.

>TFW I WAS MAKING THE SAME THING

Jesus christ that it hilarious

Its not that we want one and not the other. We go with muscled guys when we are in our teens and early twenties, then settle down with brainy guy.

You'll get your turn hon!

My wife. Stop being such an insecure faggot.

>inb4 lol post proof

your wife would be more attracted to you if you were in shape

>PhD
>the epitome of intelligence

Hardly. Many people can learn about a hyper specific topic while discarding all other knowledge.

me here

Its like I said.
Dating
Marriage

kek

I am in shape. Not god tier but well above the pitiful average that most people are. She values intelligence more regardless.

Doesnt layne norton have a phd?

Want to know something that will really boil their onions?

Attractive people are oft fairly intelligent as well.

kek yours is better I didn't know what to put as his text

great minds think alike

>39914037
women go for looks when they're young and stupid when they feel invincible. when they realize things cost money and their looks are fading, they gravitate towards intelligence (read:money) because women are naturally lazier than men. yes i'm projecting.

I kekd

My turn?
You are the slut that will regret giving it up to meatheads when you were worth more!

"out of my way manlets"

>you'll get your turn when it's convenient for me and i've exhausted all of my whoring options

classic cunt.

Its not about money. Women just need different partners at different times.

>it's not about money

bwahahahahahahahaha

She tells you she values intellect more because she loves you, which is nice. I can promise if you cultivated some muscles they would make her a lot wetter than your "intellect" ever could, though.

Its not whoring. I pick whoever I find attractive

I'm on Veeky Forums for the first time so obviously just starting to try an improvement my physique. I'm 35 and I've been thin and healthy my whole life but never worked out and haven't had problems getting women at all. I don't think abs and strong shoulders are going to hurt your chances, but they aren't a requirement. Women just like men who make an effort.. any effort really. Whether is fashion or career or personality or gains. The more effort you make usually the more they'll be attracted to you.

I do have muscles. I look better now that I'm 30 than in my 20s because I eat better and continue to exercise. I'm not saying she doesn't like physique, but she says she could never settle for someone dumb. She hates idiots probably more than anything.

I am building my career. I don't need a man if I don't want one.

>You are the slut that will regret giving it up to meatheads when you were worth more!

>Not having both mental and physical gains
I pity you

Veeky Forumsfit/ master race

pussy

Not saying you need one. Not saying you don't make money. But you absolute value a man who can provide after you're done with the looks post early 20's. Providing comes from money. It's ok, it's natural, but stop being so utterly full of shit. You said it yourself, women need different partners at different times. Now you want the money when you choose a man.

Basically to me it's the typical women shit of wanting their cake and eating it too but rationalizing it as something else.

Thank you for defending me, but I can handle myself.

I wasn't defending you, retard. Check your unwarranted sense of self importance. I was making fun of neckbeard.

tfw doing my masters in applied math / stat at a good university and considering going for their MSc/PhD in mathematics applied to the life sciences.
Are there actual non-academia jobs in quantitative genomics / systems biology or am I getting memed ? Not that I'd mind academia but I'd rather have a plan B besides applying for "normal" ML jobs.

Your wrong. there is nothing wrong with a woman spending her sexy years with attractive guys and her mom years with a stable guy.

great pic my friend, the one with the big head looks like me

in the dyel part

Whatever you say. You are sooo different from that guy

>im a girl btw

its sad

Its a post asking for a woman's opinion dummy.

I don't want you, roastie.

My bitterness will have surpassed my desire to settle down by the time you have finished your ride on the cock carousel.

And by then all the frat bro Chads whose dicks you have samoled will have aged like a fine vinegar, have shitty jobs, and probably become alcoholics and die of liver disease before they hit 60.

Me, I will be wild and free, retiring at the ripe old age of 40 with millions and spending the rest of my life literally doing whatever the fuck I want.

And when I pull up in my Bentley next to your minivan at a random stoplight at that point in my life, you will be like "heyyyy user long time no see I want to cheat on Chad can I have some fuk" and I will just roll my window up, and speed off.

Fuck women.

Can someone please psychoanalyze OP and explain his/her motives?

I just want to understand why every day there's at least three threads like this.

WOW, someone is triggered.

>Why is pic related so true?
>Girls only want normal people who have mental gains, not some autistic muscled freak.

where you ask for a woman opinion? kek. just stop looking for excuses and go lift

>some fucking roastie got more (yous) then oc

I do lift. Do you? Or do you fantasize on this board?

>says he lifts
>opens a thread with that pic

post pic right now. top kek brah

Where does it say you lift?

Just took it brah try me

don't do that, you'll confused

in case anyone starts falling for this bait

pls be bait

i have the same door

your a 5"7 manlet lol

bait killed the thread

>all these faggots who took the bait