Can't stand this cunt

Can't stand this cunt

You and everyone else dude

Then why are you advertising him?

I find him refreshingly honest. At least he seems to have some idea what he talks about

I used to like him, now I'm on the fence with him. The whole ex-CIA, former hitman, shit is really cringy. I do like how he'd give advice for natties and explain why something for someone who is on gear won't work for a natty.

his advice is copy pasted on google

this guy had to be tested to see if he had a 6th grade education after being arrested

That dude is fucking huge. He probably looks even bigger in person.

Who is this meat hulk, the lad is huge!

Order sisty siss Jason Blaa

Why do middle-aged fat bald guys with goatees and glasses always have the most fragile egos?

Who is this guy? His body looks like mashed potatoes stuffed in clothing

>middle aged
>fat
>bald
>glasses

>insecure

you answered your own question

Hey! Vsauce! Michael here!

>those nips
and there goes my nofap

Are his programs legit though? They seem to be the only ones that allows me to add some extra work to SL. As someone who has been training unseriously for a year or so I don't really feel like a total beginner nor intermediate. Just doing 3 exercises each workout feels a little weak.

What are your lifts

Bench: 65 kg
Deadlift: no idea, has never dared to do it really serious due to form risk but atleast 80 kg
Squat: haven't done it properly
OHP: 40 kg
Rows: 40 kg (just been doing them for a few week or so)

Basically I've been fucking around on and off for a year, doing brosplits, having bad form etc I want to get serious now.

you don't need the assistance exercises with those lifts. just do starting strength

Fair enough. Stronglifts works just as fine? I'm too physically autistic to do cleans.

stronglifts is fine, but rippetoe's wichita falls novice program (pretty much starting strength with chin-ups instead of power cleans) or greyskull lp are generally considered better around here

K so youre missing 2 essential lifts completely ignoring your lower body. Do SS or SL (I do SS with barbell rows instead of cleans), eat properly (at surplus), sleep properly and grow. Its that simple man

This is what I started at in November. Now mind you I did have muscle memory especially for upper body. But I used to conpletely ignore squats/ deads

Current lifts after 2 months on modified SS:
Dead 205 -> 340
Squat 155 -> 260
Bench 175 -> 225
Barbell row 115 -> 150
Ohp 105 -> 133

Bw: 178lb to 190lb

>greyskull lp

how to have a full body routine where squat is not the first exercise to be performed?
isnt it too 'heavy' to be put after BP or Press?

Benching at 75-85% of your 1RM isn't going to lead to you failing your 80% squat.

Squats are more likely to tire you out more and impact bench performance.

In all honesty he probably stole it from here or misc off some guy who added accessories of his own volition.

supermang?

Hmm isn't that my boy Hemmingway?

You better shut the fuck up or you do you want to spend the rest of your fucking life in prison?

I cum across a tough guy, the alpha male

i cant stand the autists from fitmisc with their shit tier unfunny bloho memes

that's our boy Hemingway

>move from tiny rainy island in the north sea to texas
>skin gets more pale and sickly looking

kek

He strikes me as CIA or maybe a former hitman to be honest