The whole ChainLink thing reminds me of the early days of Ethereum...

The whole ChainLink thing reminds me of the early days of Ethereum. I was in Ethereum both before and after the DAO fork. Pro tip: if Ethereum is going to have any sort of weight on it shoulders it NEEDS a decentralized oracle network. If Ethereum is going to do anything as a coin in the real world, it needs ChainLink. What that means? It is better to invest in CL than even Eth. Anywhere one goes, the other is going. That's also why Vitalik is such a little bitchboy about CL.

Balls deep user.
This fud will stop and wojaks will ensue

>muh 1 billion coin ethereum token is the next etherum

Kill yourself and stop posting here you worthless faggot. Go buy some of the developer's 650 million coins yourself.

Vitalik said it was hard to argue oracles were worth 32 million, because he knew they're worth 100x that.

The technology speaks for itself.

When the former chief scientist of the RSA helped write your peer-reviewed white paper, you should probably pick some up, regardless of short term price.

mad autist LOL

>tfw now at 26068 LINK

will I make it?

Link will be bigger than ETH and we will talk about it how crazy crypto is. 2018 will be life changing for Linkmarines. Sergey is a wise man and he has a cause and a great product. SC is backed by Ari and the IC3 guys of Cornell. Those guys will deliver the best in no time. Big boys dont do business with shilling and show off. They deliver and they will! see you on the moon anons!

vitalik knows it makes no sense to buy eth right now. cl can go up 100x. eth can go what 2x? lol

Do you feel user?

>does he feel
No: he does not feel; he only holds.
>mfw also not feel always hodl

STOP
SHILLING
LINK

bizztards caused the crash and got out
don't let them back in, let them cry in a year

Seriously this

I stopped my efforts to let biz know anymore. Just a bunch of fomo little shits who whine when it dips and panic sell. Weak handed cucks deserve to be poor.

How retarded do you have to be to fomo and not research what you're getting into.

Retarded

I dont remember pajeet discord groups spamming marine copy pasta all over biz during the etherum days

>mfw I sold at 3400 to buy back lower
>mfw I fat fingered a buy order for SUB at the ATH
>mfw I sold at lost and have to buy back in lower
>mfw I lost 1000 LINK today
>mfw that's 1/4 of what I had yesterday

because we are better than eth

My you are truly misinformed arent you?