What European peoples have the highest amount of genetic continuity with the ancient peoples they're associated with or...

What European peoples have the highest amount of genetic continuity with the ancient peoples they're associated with or that lived where they do?

Pic related, he's of Sicilian descent and probably doesn't look like a Roman or ancient Greek person

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29216758
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why wouldn't he look Roman? We wuz niggers n shet?

Sardinians are near identical to the Neolithic Farmers who arrived on the island and created the Nuraghe civilization.

English and Britons
Germans and Cavemen
Greeks and Mycenians

Everyone's a descendant of a group of ancient people, it just that they culturally changed and intermarried people from other cultures.

English definitely have genetic continuity but wouldn't you say Welsh and Irish have MORE genetic continuity given that English have had several waves of invasion and assimilation that the Welsh and other Celtic nations of the British Isles didn't have

>writes that the English have strong genetic continuity with the Britons
>image says that the English are Anglo-Brittonic mutts
?

Sure you're not projecting there, my Gallo-Moroccan friend?

No, because Roman era Sicily was inhabited by ethnically Greek people and... does he look Greek to you?

>projecting
Among the strongly patriarchal Afroasiatic race, ethnicity is transmitted through the father, thus, someone whose parent do not share the same ancestry is not a mutt.

However, it is different for the extremely matriarchal Indo-European race, among which ethnicity is transmited through both the mother and the father.

>Gallo-Moroccan
Natufian, Amorite, or Hebrew*

The Welsh and 'Celic' have had exactly the same genetic input as the English, just later.

spbp

>matriarchal indo-european race
you're talking out of your butt, PIE is extremely patriarchal

Iceland

>PIE is extremely patriarchal

Because Yamnayas mixed with Caucasians who themselves carried a signifiant of Natufian admixture.

PIEs were most likely 20% Natufian, their nobility around 30-40% Natufian. As the AA admixture diminished among IEs they slowly became matriarchal again. Now that the AA admixture among Europeans is ridiculously low, they elect women as their leaders and are forced to ask women their consent when they want to breed with them.

There is nothing wrong with being matriarchal btw. You White People have your way of dealing with women, and we Brown People have our own way of dealing with women. That's all.

>There is nothing wrong with being matriarchal
I like your larping. But fucking seriously? You went too far this time.

Greeks were blondes from the Baltic Sea (hyperborea)

Estonians, Lithuanians, and Basque have the highest percentage of hunter gatherer genetics.

Iceland was uninhabited until historic times.

Why is Britain yellow? Queen and PM are both cunts.

Keep in mind that Whites are weak-minded and tend to kill themselves if they feel offended. Thus, i chose to be nonjudgmental.

Finnish people, probably.

Greeks and Ancient Greeks

Proofs?

That's intredasting. I wonder if that's also true with Italians and Romans

This.

The problem with "Roman" is that it wasn't a real ethnicity, so any "Roman" sample may as well belong to another unrelated ethnicity.

Pic related is a good example, the Britons are classified as "Romans", and one "Roman" sample is Middle-Eastern, thus if we follow this study Welsh are of pure "Roman" stock and so are Midde-Easterners.

That being said, the latest study about Italic people confirmed that Modern Central Italians are related to Piceni.

>The results show a low nucleotide diversity for the inhabitants of Novilara and highlight a genetic affinity of this ancient population with the current inhabitants of central Italy. No family relationship was observed between the individuals analysed here.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29216758

I mean, you could say that to a degree about Greeks too. You could become a citizen of a Greek city state or whatever and not be "ethnic Greek". I think Zeno the Stoic was Phoenician in origin. But I think you know what I mean, when I say "ethnic Roman" I mean descended from Latin tribes, Etruscans, Greeks and whoever the hell else was involved in the founding of Roman culture and forming Roman identity

Coriscans, Sardinians, Basque people, South Western France, Southern Greece....

>I mean descended from Latin tribes, Etruscans, Greeks and whoever the hell else was involved in the founding of Roman culture and forming Roman identity

Since Modern Picenians are related to Ancient Picenians, i don't see why other Italians would not be related to whatever Italic/Greek tribes(including Latins, Sabines, Etruscans) lived on their land in the past.

Scandinavians and Proto-Indo-Germanics

cherrypicked m*Doid samples, in reality Greek civlization was created by Indo-Germanic speaking invaders from the cold North :)

t. Piotr von Schlesien

Albanians (in Albania and Kosovo) are most probably descendants of ancient Illyrians and Dardani. It is probable that a number of them are mixed with Slavs and Turks, but villagers and people that lived on mountains may have maintained their purity. Also the Arbresh, Albanians that went to live in Italy after Skanderbeg's death may also be more genetically related to ancient Illyrians.

>only one mention of finns in this thread
predate the ice age
predate any other known (current/remaining) european people, even the sami came later from the east

They've also been pretty isolated historically

The "Balkan peoples have Turk blood" meme is retarded and proven wrong by both DNA tests and common sense. Turks didn't leave any major genetic mark on the Balkans and if anything the Albanians conversion to Islam would have saved them from any Turkish rape. Ottomans wouldn't have raped Muslim women.
Albanians are the same now as they were 1,000 years ago and likely even longer than that.