Personality Tests

Anyone on fit taken a personality test? I'm curious if people here have similar ones or if certain personalities are more likely to start training than others.

I'm an INFP on the Myers Briggs and I'm a 9 on the enneagram.

INTP here

ENTP on MB.

I think there's probably a change that NT types are more likely to be physically active, but it's not a hard and fast rule. My gf is ISFJ and is really into weightlifting, just had her first competition

INTJ here

Fellow ENTP brah here.

I scored very high on extroversion and prospecting but just barely got a majority on intuition and thinking.

I just like to be around people and try to consider where opposing viewpoints might be coming from.

entp as well

took me a while to start doing wl seriously though, kept jumping around to whatever seemed more 'optimal'

learned a lot in the process, however

Infp here also. We are the literal cuck personality type

ENFP faggot here

Also an INFP, but I really hate the people associated with it. At least nowadays, but I generally get along with most people.

I used to be out of shape for a long while before I started working out.

I got ISJF i think, which i'm pretty sure just means I'm an autistic shut in.

ENTJ that tries to be an INTJ

I usually INTJ or INFP, as I imagine most people on Veeky Forums do.

Why would anyone try to be introverted?

probably because 90% of the people on Veeky Forums think they're the lovechild of Feynman and House who can use their superior intellects to pierce the minds of women and the mysteries of the universe

INTP-T faggot here.
>tfw have to try hard with bf and get exhausted by constant social interaction.

ESTP here, whattup my dudes

whoa, your gf is literally the EXACT opposite typing, essentially. how's that work out for you?

I just did this the first time and it said i am a INFP-T Is this good or no? i have no fucking clue

anyone else find it funny they changed the commander picture from George Washington to a chick?

Nah, they know their audience. Women want the ego boost of being a leader and to not have to emulate a dude to do it.
But it's telling that she's some kind of leader of soldiers or something. Actually no, it's fucking weird.

ENTJ
occasionally when I take it I get ESTJ
Started lifting 1 and a half years ago
I wouldn't say MB is an accurate personality test since you're assessing yourself and in reality you can get whatever you want, but in terms of broad descriptions it's fitting I guess

ENTP checking in. How do I get motivated and productive?

INTJ Masterrace checking in.

OP here. I totally agree. I'm a huge fan of the enneagram because it's 9 set types and if you read through them, one just sticks out as being true for you. It's really helped me become a better person, namely in building a healthy assertiveness.

90% of the autists on Veeky Forums are INTJ.

ESFP and borderline ENFP here

I took it with my best friend and discussed what answers were truly accurate for me and vice versa for him.

I think it's pretty accurate. The description of the personality type was spot on for both of us.

It's designed to be spot on
They just take for positive or negative personality traits and blend them together for each one to give you a broad description of yourself
It's accurate in a very broad way but most likely if you're say, ENTP, other ENTPs are probably very very different from you, they just happen to share 4 of the same personality traits

ISTJ

ISTJ here

Could be worse

Also have some strong antisocial, narcissism & schizoid traits

Bit of a functional sociopath imo

It's really odd because 'statistics' show that's a very low probability.

NT types are the most likely to wind up on the internet all the time I'm pretty sure
And introverted makes you on the Internet even more
Veeky Forums is an INTx melting pot because of that

Everytime I take it I always get intp. I'm working my hardest to change my type which I don't even know if that's possible because I want to be more outgoing instead of hiding away and just observing but it's been difficult. I just get so tired with anything social.

ENTP here, barely on the E side though.

hard kek

Who /infj/?

How did I do bros? Am I a douchebag?

Literally the most Alpha personality type

Prove me wrong INFJ's

ESTP is fun, i'll give you that. I certainly wouldn't want to be any other type

>tfw that adrenaline like rush from hectic, busy social situations

INTP-T, fucking sucks, also have AvPD and doing things as simple as posting here take effort for fear of rejection

Plz someone can you answer to this

No one cares bitch

I care, user.

Isn't INTJ just an autism diagnosis?

I'm an ENTP on Myers-Briggs.
I would say it's fairly accurate. I floated between that and ENTJ since I was what I might consider an adult (20, lived alone, worked to support myself etc). Now at 25 I'm pretty reliably ENTP.

>Literally Ahnolds personality type
It's just how you use your personality traits, you puss.

Greetings INFP brother

ENFP -A, -T
Quite gay and not what I expected. I was in a good mood by the way

ISTP reporting. Not sure what to think

Almost always get ENTJ. Can't remember what it all is but it's my result on every one of those tests

INTP master race reporting in

>tfw most logically precise of all the personality types

Same
Intj

>tfw ENTP
basically you but normie and don't have silly wojacks saved on my computer

anyone who posts here claiming to be ENTP and stroke their ego is not a true ENTP.

it's only the most alpha class because they truly do not give a fuck about what people think.

Whats the general consensus on INFP? took the 16personaliies test and found out im a mediating hippie, the fuck is this?

i was INFP-T no fucking idea

ENFP Here. Reading all that just made me realize a lot about myself holy shit

Another INTP
Decided to take the test again yesterday and seems like my N and T scored a lot higher than usual. My N had always been close to S and T close to F. Like 55%. Now they both scored 70%. Feels like my personality has changed a bit this last 6 months. Interesting.

you too

Any fellow ENFJ out there?
Enneagram=8/1

The real test is taking it several times over a few years to see if it ever changes.

For the longest time I thought I was the only one, holy shit.
>pic related - fictional ENFP type

pretty decent usually, although as of literally 10 minutes ago we're now somewhat broken up kek

find a task or job that interests you and involves hard deadlines because everything else will be boring

hello brother
we r masturrayce :::::-------DDDDDD

Any good places to take this enneagram test? I took a short one and got even scores in 4, 6, 7, and 9

I tend to manipulate the results though

ENTJ married with an ENFJ. Together we shall rule the world.

Life is pretty great.

INTP

So basically autism

Ayyy, me too.

Not an argument.

What's this image about

nearly exact same as me

everyone on Veeky Forums is laughing at ur dumb post right now

These personality tests are broadly meaningless and a waste of time.

The only people who give a shit about the tests are INTJ's (or whatever other losers get) because it gives them an identity to cling on to.

Meyers-Briggs test is the character equivalent of somatypes.

Astrology manages to be spot on for a lot of people.

ISTJ here too.

INFP, used to be INTP when I was more autistic about being right about everything forever.

INFP is just a less autistic INTP

Fellow ISTP. We're pretty based but not friendly.

Post test results.

Can't believe there are this many replies, but only one person who calls out the Myers-Briggs test for the pseudoscience it is.

If you want to take a personality test, take the one called Big Five. Unlike Myers-Briggs, it's actually accurate and useful.

bro, everyone knows MB is pop psych, it's just for fun.

Ironically in a management course I took, the instructor had us all sit together by our MB, biggest load of shit I've seen in my life

Former INTJ turned ISTJ here.

Retest yourself every few years. After I quit smoking pot and lost 120lbs, i switched to a more inspector-type personality.
Insurance industry for 12 years, they make us take this once every two years and staff us accordingly.
Data analyst, btw.

Trust me, once I stopped trying my life got a million times better. You'll have to leave some friends behind, and it's a little cold, but it's worth it.

I S F P
S
F
P

ENTJ, was INTJ before that.

Actually got the same results as the test I did for at least 8 years ago.

Also infp

ESTJ master race.
Am I really the only one in this thread? I haven't seen any others so far.

thankfully I work for a consulting group not obsessed with that bullshit like all the rest are so we can avoid that

I'm a health economist

Probably the most angsty personality type. Try to channel it into something useful.

Same here!

I am the 1%

No, it means you're pure and an angel

Infp waddap

me three, god I wish I was ENTJ

Ha. I thought I was going to get through the whole thread without a fellow INFJ.

INFJ-T here

It just means we are gay, dont worry I also didnt know I was gay

Can confirm, ENFP and gay here. Feels great.

niga wat

JEJ same here
wyd 4living?