Yo Veeky Forums

yo Veeky Forums
i once asked (about a month) if you could help me with diet
i said i was eating twice a day,and walked around 6 miles/day and you told me i should be loosing weight like a madman (which did not happen)
back then i thought my stress was keeping me from losing weight
so today i want to tell you my progress:
>lost 22 pounds in a month (including really big christmas and new year's dinners)(which i consider a really good point)
>currently losing 2 pounds a day
>people do notice, especially girls
>went from a "barely fits" XXL to a "baggy" XXL , will be buying shirts this month
>pants and jeans just fall down
>doing around 50 pushups a day (before i couldn't even do 5)
>i now eat once a day (consider this includes meat+fruits+vegetables+water infusions [Like tea] ) + tea or just plain water (no sugar) (2-3 liters a day)
>belly went from overhanging to just hanging
> looking to break the 220 pound mark (stated at 290, now at 260)(at least 6 years since i got over 220)
>went from sleeping 4 hours a day to 8-10
>few pimples and oily skin in general
> currently i barely have stress
> i do not feel hungry, until like 8 pm (when i eat)
>i feel like my stomach needs way less food, (before i could eat an entire pizza , today i can barely eat 2 slices )
>my face is way less chubby
should i go to the doctor for my weight loss?

Thanks for reading and for your coments

i guess general progress tread

pic related, 22 nov - 5 jan same clothes (now i can close this blazer!!)

>>currently losing 2 pounds a day

go to a doctor

now

im not feeling bad

Bro you running a 7000 calorie deficit impressive, but seriously 2 lbs a day is ridiculous. How long have you been losing at this rate?

4 days
i have a BMI of 3600 if not wrong

BMR*
3300 to be more precise
im around 6 feet tall

why do your pants look like a hobos?

I hope you know if you lose weight too fast you're gonna have loose skin

Slow down with it. You're burning your body down, not just losing fat. Take it from me, I took a very similarly extreme approach. Bounced back super hard. Been dropping after setting my marc to TDEE-500. Healthier results.

Doesn't matter

4 days can probably be due to weight fluctuations like taking dumps and water loss. I can sometimes swing about 4 pounds in a day, but it typically swings back. If you keep losing at 2 lbs a day you might want to get checked as the other user said.

not doing this on pourpouse
i just dont feel hungry
they are oversized

>BMI 3600

Dude calm the fuck down and chill. You need to lose no more than 2 pounds a WEEK to be doing this healthy. 1 pound a week is a good goal.

cant i just wait up to 220?
stress was keeping me from loosing weight

no the user you replied to earlier but, yeah man take it easy I had the same thing happen and lost 80 pounds in 4 months and ended up looking skinny fat and my hair started to fall out and shit you should be losing 4 a week max

k tomorrow i will go see a medic, it has to be a nutritionist? or something else?

I think a nutritionist would be good. Have a professional help you dial things in, specifically your intake and your tracking (of calories, not just weightloss).

If you're not lifting already, do start. Will make you a little more hungry, but your end result will be better. Skinny guys who were XX Grande before always have a deflated look if they don't lift. Use muscle to replace the fat to keep some size (good size).

>i just dont feel hungry
Didnt your feelings get you in this mess in the first place

the last time i went to a nutritionist she just pulled a paper that said eat 3 main meals + 4 middle meals(and what to eat in them obiously), she didn't asked if i was vegan,she didnt check calories, not even check my weight, why religion limits , etc
she just had a list she made a couple years ago, and gave the same piece of paper to me and my family
i always thought diet are people specific not "one size fits all ", but i said fuck it, and got over 10 pounds in one and a half weeks

"If you're not lifting already, do start"
im starting by doing sit ups + push ups
once i get 240 i will lift, right now i dont feel like going and the dude there telling me "yeah, whatever , run for 40 minutes"
yeah

honestly i know losing 1% of my body in fat (i asume) is not healthy , but man im so close to 220

why is ur tie bar so low u vile cretin

ignore the trainer who just tells you to run. pick up a program (PPL, 531, some bro split). Check out the sticky for this.

The dietitian sounds like they cooki-cuttered you with some predone plan. Again, sticky for a proper plan. Consult a nutritionist to DIAL THIS IN for you.

Yeah fuck them
I felt like shit after gaining that much
I dont know what i was thinking, listening to somebody in my family who never lost weight where to go

Regular checkups (blood work too) to makes sure you're good.

Keep researching and learning about nutrition/health.

Start lifting now.

Good work dude. Keep at it.

Any guide on basic exercise?
I can walk for a long time no problem
Not that much running though...
A friend gave me the "evil Russian" push up program
And im following that

You came here asking stupid fucking questions, so you got stupid answers from people who don't feel like spoonfeeding your fat ass info that is in the sticky.

Now that you're back and still looking like a lazy moron, you're going to get even stupider answers. Put some work in you fat fuck. Veeky Forums doesn't care about you, beyond making you look worse.

Chill dude

Or else what? You keep coddling these retards and they will never actually grow. He's gonna give up out of his own stupidity and frustration and blame Veeky Forums like every worthless tub of lard with no motivation or self-control.