What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

>insert fart noise

Women.. doing everything for attention.

>His woman doesn't trains her weighted hip thrusts for pleasure gains in bed.

NOT GONNA MAKE IT

Sort of a hack GM

I approve.

*BRAAAAP* *ssshhhhhKACHUKssssh* *BRAAAPFFFPTTT* *BRAAAAP* *ssshhhhhKACHUKssssh* *BRAAAPFFFPTTT*

>3x10 BRAAPs

>FAAAAARRRTTT

What's the BRAAAAP meme from, haven't been on Veeky Forums in a while

post ironic fart humor

*brrrAP-AP-AP-AP-AP-AP-AP-AP* *hup* *BRAAP* *BRAAPfft* *BRAAAAP*

Veeky Forums

This is literally one or a couple of faggots from /tv/. Don't you fucking dare label these autistic mother fuckers as Veeky Forums.

/brapposting/ general?

Pretty much.

Them doing these glutes for man sloots.

........brrraap

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I really hoped this would've made it on SIR's New year comic.

why? it's fucking stupid

What's the point of this machine? It still compressed your spin. It seems to have the hazards of squats without the benefits of hitting your stabilizers.

Really, why would anyone use this machine when they could either do real squats or be a pussy and use the leg press?

so are all the other memes

When it comes to overall stress, shear loading is a much bigger issue than compressive loading. The hack squat doesn't have that, which makes it an effective way to get in extra volume when your back is already beat up.

If you use it correctly (standing on the platform) you stick out your ass without putting pressure on your spine. She's asking for snab cidi by doing that weird ROM.
Actually an underrated machine, it destroys your glutes after a couple sets.

..............brrrap

>compresses your spine
borderline manlet detected

theyre not even good exercises though

It's the same mechanical movement as a stiff legged deadlift. I don't know why you autist have a problem with this.

This one is flat out retarded.
I can understand the other memes, but the fart and burping memes don't have any value.
They aren't even unironically funny.

I hope this is pasta and you didn't take the time to manually write that out just now.

If you did you might seriously want to get checked for some sort of mental retardation.

>2017
>not doing goblet twerks
never gonna make it

...................b.........b.....b..brr..rrrr... BRAAAAP

It's the oldest meme that still gets any airtime on this site. Just because Veeky Forums just found out about it, that doesn't make it new. It's been around for well over 5 years.

Yet another attentionwhore
Pay it no mind

Maybe you should get check writing that spastic comment.

>getting this triggered this easily
you're in for one hell of a ride if you stick around this place

the thing that irks me is that whatever ridiculous benefit she thinks this could be giving her could easily be done much more effectively by other movements while still allowing her to plaster her ass front and center

If i wanted to use the leg press and saw some dumbass doing this i would just laugh, like come on

what's the math behind the angle on this thing, anyways? 1 pl8 on that has gotta come out to less than 100 lbs of "actual" resistance no?

>They aren't even unironically funny
You tell 'em, fellow redditor! Me and you can clean this place up, one post at a time. We can't let these guys on the anonymous vietnamese stamp-collecting site be so ignorant!

james joyce would be proud

This one is different in a way i can explain, feelin fit buddy?, 36 eggs a day, chloe threads are all Veeky Forums related.

The fart sounds are just fetishism, and a disgusting forced meme of fetishism at that.

You mean
/fart/

xD

there's always 2018

This! We have to push fartposting beyond its limits to ensure it can't be denied a spot in the next comic.

>Literal weighted slutsquats

Well at least she's training properly

>

shit messed it up a little made it quick. ignore the whole 4.5m/s^2 part.

it actually is a James Joyce quote, it's from Finnegans Wake

What did she mean?

retarded shit dyel's from /tv/ brought here
female butts are for hugging, not shitting

fuck no

we don't want it here. You can take it back

>2017
>not doing weighted dick-bounces.

Haven't you ever heard the sound of an attack helicopter spooling up and firing?

>lets do this new ass-exercise user!!! ^_^

*BRARRRRROOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPuuuuPAAAAAAAAAAAAPSCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTT* ohhh AHHHHHH *PSSCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBRAOOOOOOOOOuuuuOoouooPPPPPppP* OHH eh oh eh oh eh

>Sorry user, but all that Pizza at Chads house yesterday maybe wasnt the best idea teeeheee! ^_^

*BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPOOOOOOoooioOOOOOOUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEppPPPPPPP*